Closed Miracle
Richard and Daisy
The doctor walks in and takes a seat at his desk. "You both have something that is very rare. You have the ability to have children." He says to Richard, but, you have to be with someone who has that is able to produce sperm in a different way than normal." The Doctor looks at Daisy. "You have pretty much a small set of testicle that produce sperm, but, in this case it is deeper inside you, so it's not noticeable, when you are sexually aroused you release that lube with the sperm, and it obviously goes downhis tube when he is inside you. Now, this happens over time. The more you're sexually active it starts now it is permanent. You can still have children should you decide you want to, but, he has to either be pregnant or up to two months after he has the child."
Daisy gasped, she couldn’t believe that she basically has a mini pair of testicles and so after the shock wore off, she started hysterically laughing. “I’m- I’m sorry but” she gasped out, ”that’s so strange”, she wiped away a tear and started to take deep breathes.
"Well I have a uterus and ovaries." He says to Daisy smiling. "What are my options Doctor?" He continues to hold Daisy's hand still in disbelief.
Daisy smiled back, “that’s so strange”. Once she had fully calmed down, she turned her full attention to the doctor, “we can keep the baby right? And where does it come out from?”
"Of course you can keep the baby. There will be a birth canal and vaginal like opening forming over the next few weeks to month. It will be possible for you to give birth." Richard looks at Daisy
“That’ll be pretty cool” Daisy said looking over at Richard, to see him already looking at her. “Y’know I’m gonna wanna check every so often to see if it’s there or not” she chuckled. “Also, will it hurt him?”
"It'll be slightly painful, and only temporary, but, I do recommend when it's fully formed to massage it. It will be good for it, and it will feel like regular intercourse just to warn you." I want to book you again in two weeks to check progress of it."
Daisy smirked at Richard and elbowed him gently. “Of course, thank you doctor”, she chuckled, standing up,”are we done now?”
"I will see you in two weeks, there is a doctor who specializes in this, she will also be joining me" Thr doctor says. Daisy and Richard walk out.
“This is so cool”, Daisy exclaimed, as they walked out of the hospital doors. “Wait, how far along are you?” She asked, “did they even say?”
Ricard is reading quickly all the material the doctor handed them. "Apparently the sperm reaching the egg and implantation happens within twelve hours. It takes a few more days for a woman. Although, I will have a nine month pregnancy." Richard says. As they drive off.
“That’s strange” Daisy chuckled, “you don’t think you’ll puke again though?” She continued driving until they reached home, “do you think we should wait three months to tell our family?”
"I don't know if I will or not puke again. Although I will get some things to help with that. Yes, I do think we should wait to tell our family. I'm still trying to grasp it. I don't know what to do about clothing either, I don't see any for men. Just for women." He looks at Daisy as she drives home holding her hand.
“Hmm” Daisy hummed, “but we haven’t really been in an actual shop for pregnant people and we could order some online”. She pulled out her keys to unlock the house, “I can’t believe we are finally having a baby”.
"I want to get something quick to eat, what do you want to do the rest of the say?" Richard ask.
“I don’t mind” she replied. “Let’s just relax, we’ve had a busy day”, Daisy removed her shoes and wondered into the kitchen.
Richard goes in the fridge and grabs a beer "Oh wait, I can't have this" he sets it back down and gets some flavored water. Daisy makes the sandwiches and we sit down and eat.
“When’s your next scan?” Daisy asked, taking a bite of her sandwich, “oh and I forgot to say, we are babysitting my nephew tomorrow”.
"Two weeks, they need to check everything down there. That'll be good I would love to babysit." He says as they finish. "Want to take a nap?" He ask
“Yeah, I’m still kinda tired from last night” daisy answered, yawning at the thought. “I do wonder how long it’ll be till you get a baby bump”, she pondered.