Closed Miracle
Richard and Daisy
As they started to put the ultrasound wand up the canal. Richard gasp a little "ugghh mmm! A little tender down there." The technician apologized as he squeezed Daisy's hand.
Daisy had to hide her snicker, she couldn’t help it, it was funny. She gave him a sympathetic look.
"What's so funny?" He whispers. Asthey are looking he can feel more pressure from the wand. "Uggmm"
Daisy let out a giggle, “I’m sorry but you just look so funny like that”, she whispered back.
As the technician finishes up with the first ultrasound, they move on to the belly and we can see the baby on the monitor. Richard starts to get a little emotional. "The Dr is going to have a quick look at the ultrasound pics and she will be right in."
Daisy smiled, feeling extremely happy knowing that that’s her baby on the screen. “This is so amazing”, she said to Richard, her eyes welling up.
The Dr comes in and sees the ultrasound. "Everything looks good, although, the baby may be a little snug in your womb. I strongly suggest a c-section when the time comes" Richard looks at Daisy
Daisy looked over at Richard, she wasn’t too sure as to what he was thinking about that. “You’re carrying a big baby then”, she joked.
"I want to do natural birth, my love." Richard says looking at Daisy. "I want experience everything." He turns to the Dr "when do we find out the gender?"
“Maybe you can have one,” Daisy said, “you might have to do some exercises or something.” She looked over at the doctor, “I swear we could have found out at 20 weeks”.
"I thought you were told, my apologies." The Dr says. She points to the area "it's a girl!!!" Daisy and Richard smile. "I'm going to do natural, I don't care, as long as it's still possible. "
“I’ve always dreamed of having a daughter”, Daisy exclaimed, once again tearing up. “Alright baby, if that’s what you want”.
"I'm going to have to keep a good eye on you, if you really want natural. " The Dr says, "right now every other week for appointments."
Daisy’s eyebrows raised, that’s very often. She looked over at Richard to see what his reaction was.
"That's fine." Richard says as he gets the next appointment set up. "I'm hungry, let's go home."
“Alright”, Daisy said and laughed, how typical of her husband, always hungry. “Have you had any cravings recently?”, she asked when they were in the car.
"Ohh yesss, I want ice cream. But, I also want mac n cheese!! I need to get some clothes that are more comfortable. Maybe I'll order some online later." Daisy and Richard drive home.
“Good thing we have them at home,” Daisy said and smiled, “hey! Have you tried them together?” She was curious if Richard would like it, she had often seen pregnant people eating weird combos.
"Y-yes" he says with an embarrassed look on his face. The get home and he struggles to get out of the car.
Daisy came round and helped Richard out of the car, “are you alright?” She asked him, concerned. She wrapped her arm around his waist and walked indoors.