Closed You Belong To Me
Nolan nodded slightly.
"You can wait in the living room.... I just need intimacy. And I'm a little shy," he whispered blushing.
“That’s okay”, he said and left the room.

By the time Nolan had finished getting changed, Thomas was sitting downstairs chatting to Nolan’s mum and telling her where they were going. “You look amazing”, he said, once he noticed Nolan’s presence.
Nolan blushed slightly as he walked down the stairs. He put on a dress and a jean jacket.
"Thank you..." He replied shyly, and Nolan's mother looked at the two of them with a small smile.
"Are you two going on a date?" she asked them.
Thomas stood up and walked towards Nolan, “I guess we are”, he responded with a smile. He grabbed Nolan’s hand and began walking to the door. “Do you want me to drive or do you fancy walking?”
The woman led the couple away with her eyes and immediately texted Thomas' mother.
"Our boys are going on a date!"

Nolan grabbed his neighbor's hand. He smiled slightly as they walked.
"We can go on foot.... The fresh air will help me."
Thomas’ mother was on a work call when the message popped up, he eyes widened and she had to hold in the gasp. “Finally!!”, she messaged back.

Nolan and Thomas headed outside and began the short walk into town, “I haven’t been to this place in a while, I hope it’s still as good”.
Nolan's mother seized the moment and shortly thereafter went to Thomas's parents' house, taking a bottle of wine with her.

Nolan walked with Thomas slowly listening carefully to his words.
"Let's be of good cheer... I trust you that it will be a good place. You've always had good taste."
Thomas’ mother answered the door to see Nolan’s mother and squealed, “it’s finally happening! We used to talk about our future kids dating when we were kids!”

As they reached the cafe, Thomas held the door open for Nolan. “It still looks good,” he claimed, “why don’t you pick a seat?”
The woman also excitedly took off her stilettos in her friend's living room and put the wine on the table.
"We have something to plan! Your Thomas is so enchanted with Nolan.... Oh, he's so mature," she enthused, "Do you think he'll want to raise a child together with Nolan?"

Nolan nodded and corrected his hair slightly behind his ear. He walked toward the armchairs by the coffee shop window. He had always loved looking at the view from behind the glass. When Thomas sat down across from him, he looked at him.
"What did you order?"
“Oh Sarah, this is just wonderful”, Thomas’ mother exclaimed, “they can live a long happy life with Nolan’s baby on the way and the ones they will definitely have in the future”. She pulled out some wine glasses that were on the coffee table nearby.

“I ordered you a salted caramel frappe, I know you used to love them”, Thomas replied, scratching his neck, “I decided to wait to order food so that we can have a proper look through the menu”.
Sarah sighed and sat down comfortably on the couch.
"Thomas is such a gentleman.... He's going to be such a good son-in-law," she replied adoringly, "Nolan could kick that Xavier or whatever his name was and be with your Thomas."

Nolan looked at him gratefully, then reached for his hand lightly.
"Thank you... You know me so well," he whispered with a big smile. He, compared to Thomas, was not embarrassed by their date. Well, maybe not entirely.
Rose chuckled, “he could easily do that, I have high hopes for those boys”, she admitted, putting her feet’s up on the couch, she didn’t care about her business attire at that moment.

“That’s okay”, Thomas replied, stroking his thumb over Nolan’s hand. He used his other hand to pass over a menu to look at. “They have paninis, pasta dishes, roast dinners and all sorts of food”.
While the women were enjoying wine, talking about their sons and more, Thomas and Nolan were experiencing their date.

"What do you recommend for me? I'd eat something healthy but filling," he whispered, listening as his neighbor read the menu.
“Maybe a pasta dish?”, Thomas suggested, flipping the menu backwards, “I have no idea, you don’t always need to eat healthily though”.
"I fancy pasta..." he said after thinking about it, and then pulled Thomas lightly by his shirt sleeve.
"Why don't I order for you and you order for me? Shall we surprise each other?"
Thomas laughed, “that’s a good idea, let me look through again quickly”, he flicked through until he found something that he knew Nolan liked and planned on ordering it for him. “Do you know yet?”
Nolan nodded eagerly, and then the waitress came over to them. She served Nolan the coffee that Thomas had ordered for him earlier. Nolan showed the waitress the menu items he had ordered for Thomas.
"You'll be my hero if you eat the whole bowl," he said somewhat hilariously, but also amused
“Oh god, I want to know what it is now”, Thomas said, nervously. He picked up the menu to show the waitress what to get Nolan, “this, thank you, he’s going to love it”.
Nolan looked at Thomas when the waitress left and they continued in brief silence. Nolan felt a little embarrassed. All in all, it was a date. A date with Thomas. He had always treated him as a friend, but why was his heart beating so fast now?
"Oh, Thomas? This is a date, right?"
“Hmm? Yes”, Thomas answered, “why, what’s up?” He couldn’t help but frown and hope that Nolan didn’t regret agreeing to go out with him.