Closed You Belong To Me
"I just..." he said shyly for the first time in a long time "I.... I still don't believe it," he whispered and then looked at him with childlike innocence "I'm very happy to be here with you."
Thomas chuckled, “it’s okay Nolan, I couldn’t believe it at first either but then I got used to the idea of us”. He held onto one of Nolan’s hands from across the table and smiled at him.
Nolan blushed slightly. Now it was Thomas who was an oasis of calm while Nolan was still embarrassed like a little boy.
"Could I sometimes... Visit you?"
“You’re welcome to come over to mine anytime, I mean we do live right next door”, Thomas answered, chuckling, “plus my mother loves you, she literally considers your baby to be her grandchild”.
Nolan blushed even more. He averted his slightly abashed gaze.
"When you say things like that... My heart beats so fast" he whispered softly "I think I fell in love with you.... I don't even know when, but you have my heart"
“I think you have mine too”, Thomas smiled, a rosy tint blooming on his cheeks. “You could spent the night at mine today, if you like?”
"If you want... I could," he admitted innocently "When you're next to you it's nicer," he replied.

Meanwhile, Sarah embraced her neighbor as they wickedly planned Thomas and Nolan's wedding (although they weren't sure yet if the boys would decide)
“That would be nice”, Thomas said, “a sleepover like when we were young”. Just as they had finished talking, the waitress appeared with their food, “I ordered you this pasta with duck, mushrooms and a cherry sauce, what did you get me?”

Rose giggled into Sarah’s shoulder, “there can be giant ice statues, like from the movies”
Nolan smiled wider as he saw the bowl.
"It's a hot pepper-based noodle broth with shrimp and chives," he replied contentedly "If you eat the whole thing, I'll give you a reward."
Thomas raised an eyebrow at Nolan, “this is hardly fair, I picked out a lovely dish for you and this is how you repay me?”, he dramatically sighed. He sniffed the broth and wrinkled his nose, “I think I can do this”.
Nolan laughed quietly. Then he focused on eating. He was so hungry! Only at the end did he notice that Thomas already had an empty bowl.
"Oh... Wow," he just said, and then blushed slightly "You did it for the reward, didn't you?"
Thomas nodded, “of course, I always like to win”, he joked, wiping his mouth with a tissue and taking a big sip from his drink. “Would you like pudding?”
Nolan shook his head, but then added with a smile.
"I'm craving pistachio cheesecake," he whispered and grabbed his hand suddenly tighter. "But let's take it to go."
“Okay, we can do that”, Thomas nodded. He waited for the waitress to come back to order the pistachio cheesecake and a chocolate cake for himself. He paid the bill and stood up, offering his hand to Nolan.
Nolan grabbed his arm quite tightly. His dress blew slightly in the wind.
"Thomas? Do you want to claim your reward?" he asked him quietly as they walked through the park
“I guess I do”, Thomas responded, looking down at Nolan, “and what would that be?”
Nolan leaned over and stole a kiss on his cheek. He turned his face slightly abashed.
"Such a reward can it be?"
Thomas chuckled at Nolan’s cuteness, “you’re just adorable sometimes”, he commented, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him in for a hug.
Nolan lightly embraced him and closed his eyes for a moment. Suddenly his body began to shake, and tears flowed from his eyes.
"I'm sorry, but no one but my parents has been so tender to me lately..."
“Oh Nolan”, Thomas murmured, holding him tighter, “it’s okay”. He looked down at Nolan’s face and began wiping the tears away.