Closed You Belong To Me
Nolan gasped as they kissed.
"Oh... I can't take any more..." he moaned while embracing Thomas "Love me."
Thomas pulled down his boxers and got them both ready for the love making. He easily slid inside of Nolan and felt the most pleasurable feeling. “Oh baby, you feel so good”.
Nolan froze and gasped throatily. He spread his legs wider.
"Thomas... Thomas" he muttered in ecstasy feeling his penis "Oh, damn. It's good" he sounded so perky.
Thomas groaned out, moving back and forth. He loved this, he should’ve approached Nolan sooner. Soon enough, Thomas felt Nolan tense up, “you gonna cum?”
Nolan nodded, catching his breath as they moved quickly. He held onto Thomas's shoulders, and the bed creaked slightly under their bodies.
"Oh God..." he wheezed
Thomas went in harder the last few times, right before coming into Nolan. He collapsed onto the bed next to him and tried catching his breath.
Nolan lay devastated. He was panting and sticky from Thomas's cum. His hair was in disarray.
"What are you doing to me..." he whispered and grabbed his hand gently "I've never felt this way before..."
“I’m not really doing anything”, Thomas joked, turning to look at him. He put an arm around Nolan and pulled him close, so that he was laying on his chest.
Nolan lay on his torso with a small smile.
"You don't mind us going so fast?" he asked quietly "Just yesterday we were neighbors."
“Well we never really were ‘just’ neighbours”, Thomas stated, “I think I always had a little crush on you, even when we stopped talking”.
Nolan looked at him in shock. He did not take his gaze off him.
"Why didn't you say anything?" he asked quietly "I thought you treated me like a brother."
He shrugged, “I don’t know, I was too nervous to say anything”, Thomas answered, “plus we were children”. He looked down at Nolan’s bump and trailed his finger along it, “and then you met your baby daddy whose name I don’t even remember”.
This awakened feelings in Nolan that he wanted to forget. At the thought of his ex-boyfriend, he tensed up and began to cry quietly.
"I... I don't want to say that name," he whispered quietly, trying to calm the falling tears "He told me to remove the baby.... He said I would destroy his life because of me."
“Hey, don’t cry”, Thomas whispered back, “he can stay far away from you both, you guys are mine now.” Thomas used his thumb to wipe away Nolan’s tears, “everything’s okay now”.
Nolan nodded slightly, then looked at Thomas gratefully. He gripped his hand tighter.
"Thank you... You are so good. Even though because of me we almost lost what we have cherished for so many years," he replied quietly with remorse "I feel like a burden. For you, parents..."
“It’s okay, don’t think of it so deeply”, Thomas murmured, “no one thinks of you like that, I promise”. He sat up and realised the mess they had made, “oh gosh”, he complained.
Nolan focused his attention on Thomas and after a while tried to sit up on the bed. But he always ended up sagging on the mattress.
"Help me, please..." he asked, extending his hand.
Thomas laughed and stood up, helping Nolan to sit. He then went into his bathroom and grabbed some damp cloths to clean them both up with.
Nolan got up and began to clean some dirty sheets from the bed.
"So if I stay the night, it won't bother you?"
“Of course you can stay,” Thomas said, “you don’t need to clean it is my room after all”. He used one of the damp cloths to wipe Nolan’s body down and then used another on himself. “We can just shower tomorrow, im too tired right now”.