Closed You Belong To Me
The woman nodded and stroked Nolan's tummy goodbye with his approval. Then she said goodbye to her friend and promised to help eat if needed.
"Until tomorrow!" replied the pregnant man with more commitment than he wanted to show
Thomas nodded and gave a simple wave before leaving. He was feeling a little excited to see Nolan but he didn’t want to get his hopes up, he was ill after all. He remembered how Nolan used to be when he was poorly, all cuddly and clingy. Had he changed?
Nolan felt a little better overnight. However, the symptoms do not disappear so quickly. He had to take medication for a few more days. He didn't want to take any chances. He had a baby on the way.
Thomas had visited Nolan over the days he was recovering. They were getting along better now and would spend the days playing games and chatting. Today, he was going to see Nolan again and so he knocked on his houses door.
Today he was opened the door already by Nolan. He had improved enough to get out of bed when he felt like it. Dressed in comfortable sweatpants, he smiled at Thomas, throwing himself around his neck. He had been very hungry for any kind of affection or touch lately. That's why Thomas became his cuddler.
“Hey Nolan”, Thomas greeted, wrapping his arms around his waist. He could feel that his friends waist was getting bigger as it was pressing into him. He could only imagine how it would feel later on in his pregnancy.
Nolan smiled slightly. Thomas' scent had a calming effect on him. He felt very relaxed and safe with him. His belly was getting bigger and bigger, and the baby was more eager for any movement in his womb.
"Hi Thomas," he whispered, not wanting to pull away from him.
Thomas chuckled as they just stood there hugging, he could feel Nolan nuzzling into his chest. “You comfy there?”, he asked, rubbing his back. He couldn’t say he didn’t like the hug, instead he loved how much Nolan seemed to be clinging onto him as of recently. He was surprised Nolan hadn't tried coming home with him yet.
Nolan just stood there and snuggled into his muscular torso with a smile. He could feel his abdominal muscles perfectly. He finally looked higher, into his neighbor's eyes. He sent him an innocent smile.
"Yes... I could stand like that for hours," he said and quietly giggled.

Nolan's mother, hearing her son's laughter, watched them quietly from the floor where she could see everything perfectly. After a while, she discreetly took a picture of them with her phone and immediately sent it to her friend.
"Are you thinking the same thing as me?"
Thomas brought his hand up and stroked through Nolan’s hair, smiling down at the boy. “Well let’s go somewhere and get comfy”, he suggested, tired from his day at school.

Thomas’ mother looked down at her phone and smirked, “they need to get together, one way or another”, she replied, knowing it would happen soon.
Nolan nodded and grabbed his hand confidently. With their hands intertwined, they began walking to the pregnant man's room. Nolan's mother carefully moved out of their way, watching them out of the corner of her eye as she entered her office.

"Shall we play Until Dawn?" he asked his neighbor, making buttery eyes in his direction. He knew how to convince others.
Thomas thought for a moment, “I don’t see why not”, he said, letting go of Nolan’s hand to turn in the gaming station. Once the game was all set up, he handed Nolan the remote and sat down on the bed. These days Nolan couldn’t bend over so Thomas did most the work.
Nolan thanked him and sat down next to him. He wanted to take off his sneakers so he could lie down comfortably on the bed, but because of his tummy he couldn't do it. He looked at Thomas with a small smile.
"Will you take off my shoes?" he asked, and then stroked his bump.
Thomas chuckled and moved to do it, unlacing and removing them. “God your feet stink”, he joked, laughing at Nolan’s expression. He got back into the bed and shuffled close.
Nolan briefly showed him his tongue. Then he blushed and tried to hide his feet under the blanket. He was sweating like hell. Not only was it warm, but due to the pregnancy his hormones were going crazy and so was his sweat.
"You're naughty..." he rebuked his neighbor and reached for the pad
He laughed and pulled the blanket away, “you know I’m joking, it’s too hot for that”, he said, smiling down at him. Thomas saw him reaching for the pad and instead passed it to him, saving the effort. “What are we playing again?”
Nolan timidly picked up the pad. He looked at his neighbor with a small smile.
"Have you forgotten already? We were supposed to play Until Dawn."
Thomas scrunched his face, “I don’t know how I forgot”, he said and laughed. The screen on the tv lit up and the game began to load in, “don’t get too upset when I win”.
Nolan giggled and showed him his tongue briefly.
"Should we make a bet? If I win you'll serve me for a week."
Thomas shrugged, “alright then, if I win-“, he paused, “I don’t know yet but I will come up with something!” He wrapped an arm around Nolan’s shoulder and pulled him into his side, “let’s do this”.