Closed Dark times
"no no, love, dont be sorry. Its okay" he said and felt relief as he could see his lover now, yet knew Halcron couldn't afford to dull his light. The baby needed it. "Halcron you need to light up again... You need to become the sun, let your body do what it needs, the baby needs it. I can take it, don't worry" he said gently caressing Halcron's inner thighs and cleaning down to kiss them as well using his tongue freely just as his fingers would stroke up and down his lover's shaft

He once again let his hands go to the gravid belly to feel for the child. He could tell the unborn was very close. He took oil and gently applied it to the anal ring muscles and massaged them in a circular motion "can you give me another push?" he asked seeing how the opening was now gently opening almost o a shy manner whenever Halcron bore down as thr baby was approaching to crown. "I know you re scared. Me too. I wake up this morning not knowing Im to be.. A father and here we are..."
Halcron paused between the dulling of a painful pang, one that left him terribly scrambling of mental and emotional natured. Before he could respond to Vale's urgent coaxing, he felt his next breath hitch within his heavily rising and falling into descent chest, lowering his body once more before tilting his head half way backward with a breathless keening of moan-whimpering-grunt all mixed in at certain but more persistent levels, providing the necessary pressure needed and added that in the form of affirmative bodily reaction, basically he allowed his body to push without lowering his head, keeping it tilted back while he blinked with a passionate yet mind-boggled stare upward toward the ceiling above in the loft room they were both entombed in within the realm of eternal Darkness, the same of what was now casted over the lands of unnaturally deeming.

He did so without much coaxing, doing such by his body's commands and also in urge to set his weary sights upon his unborn, their unborn. He felt his head lolling slightly from it's previous laid back position upon his shoulderblades where they met beneath his neck and then felt it become numb of sudden nature, bobbing in time with each exerted downward compressed pushing movement. The flesh that was his belly was tautly stretched paper thin, almost to the point of no return, it was riddled with scars of struggle, bruises of surviving which would enrage any male if he was their female Significant and each movement unintentional or accidental pure felt like knives jabbing into and goring him till hollow. They reminded him of true horror, true punishment, these were weapons of manual destruction whose points reminded him of the fangs of vipers, the same of which he was told were of Vale's kind or "savages" as so to speak and as a child he was taught such fables, but as he grew, ventured out and matured he found that the Dark elves had some sort of residence in this mixed up world, some meaning within this endless dance of familiar or foe and now he believed that Darkness and light could coexist. Because one could not live without the other, and in completion, Halcron could not bear existence without his Dark one, his Vale.

He felt himself tempted to spiral from the path of truth, once more reminded of his way when he felt the presence of fingered digits applying gentle pressure to his anal ring, breathing forth softly, shakily muttering soft nothing from his lips as he stabled his breathing after the previous lone of nature one was finished. He ceased his pushing at the right interval after the natural contraction had eased up in ending, using this such opportunity to bond and reaching downward he reminded himself to keeping his slender yet shapely legs parted at acceptable spacing, exploring the gently spasming entrance in a slight teasing but informative way to further stimulate himself to loosen and expand further outward. "Indeed my Dark one, I am not much prepared to be a Papa but I -- I shall try my very best, I .. I promise .. I think I can feel the digits of his toes a bit against my hand a bit .. h-he must be close to a-arriving within the h-hour! and his flesh, his toes! they are so warm, a-and so .. s-soft .. so delicate of a sensation for a male though but that may be expected, or atleast .. I suppose .." He expressed a gentle sigh, completing the expression of vocalization with a gentle but outward giggle of giddiness, perking up as the tiny toes brushed against the tip of his fingers, causing the man to become aglow, illuminating hue of with a rich gold itself, vibrant and resonating searing warmth like the brightest star in the skies above..

The very sun itself.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Sometimes Vale wonder of all the tales light el es liked to tell and call thruth were really real. Was he at the core rotten because he was born in darkness? Its true he had just killed, yet it had been in self defense to keep his laboring partner and unborn child safe. He loved a being of light as well, even if he was supoosed to hate him. Halcron had been different though, he had been curious of him and his way of being.

He could tell Halcron was exhausted. He had been laboring since before the sin went down and they were approaching midnight. As his mate panted and a contraction dulled away, he took advantage to stand up and get the basin of cold water and a earthware flask of fresh water. "you must drink a bit," he said kissing his lover's forehead as he submerged a rag in the basin and then began to cool Halcron's heated body by giving him a quick bath using the rags and sponges. He smiled when his lover began to investigate his own anal opening in search of the child "yeah the Babe is close, and are you sure its a son?" he asked knowing it was most lilely a son, yet el en women did exist. "What if the child hates me? He is a full light elf and Im... Well I am what I am" he said uncertain of what the child would male of him in the future. His long mauve fingers joined Halcrons deep in his canal to feel thr Babe "Its crazy... But I do care for thr baby even if its not trully mine" he said in wonder.

The room lit up as Halcron began to glow with more intensity. Vale was force to look away, yet knew delivery was imminient "your hips are very swollen my love" he said feeling them with his fingers "do you want to move or change positions at all?"
Halcron panted heavily, deeply, tiredly, struggling with remaining conscious and alert through this, through it all. He grunted as the pains steadily became more and more increasingly unbearable to tame. He sighed shakily as he did many time before but this time it was more whoosh like and hard to control, causing him to cough slightly, an indication his throat was rather parched.

He let forth a gentle sigh, speaking ever so softly in almost whisper like but enough to be heard tones, gazing into his eyes ever so sympathetically, empathetic at the same time and feeling the same way but in a different forming of such. "Shhh my Beloved, my Dark one, our child will not hate you, and just because he is of a different race that will not mean that his love for you will ever change once you and him form a bond. Infact, it will enhance it a thousand fold. A thousand fold and oh! .. oh! .. OHHH!"

He moaned aloud, throwing his head back with a surprised gasp that caused him to become aroused once more. As his lips were touched he expressed a gasp, this time of slight reaction of discomfort, even under light pressures. "Yes my Beloved, I would prefer to be on my hands and knees, I need to kind of .. hold you .. can I .. e-embrace you while I bear down in this position?"
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

"of course I can hold you, lets get you moved then" he said kissing his lover's lips cuping his face with both hands as he intensed the intimacy between them, as the hunger for his life partner increased in the pits of his stomach, demanding he would unite with the light elf, yet he would restrain by how advanced he was in the delivery. He moved down and ventured to suck gently o the swollen breast till he felt the first drops of milk he let go of the tit. He licked his own lips then with a mischievous smile and bit gently on the bare neck that at the moment was exposed to him.

He then aided his mate to move and turn into a position where he was on his hands and knees and moved the pillows and cushions to support his belly and knees. He let his fingers wamdef into the plump ass cheeks that were now fear up and continue gently rubbing thr opening in boles ot would ease the passage of the child
Halcron sighed between breaks of slight partings of his and Vale's lips, lingering closer and closer to him as time wore on ever so sluggishly slow. He tilted his head back slightly then felt it bobbing only to rest upon the top of his sholderblades where they and his lower neck met, letting forth gentle bu yearning to be touched moans that quivered and shuddered with pleasure.

He groaned softly, slowly arising with Vale's assistance, with slight hesitation, standing upon his hands and knees. When his bare asscheeks were being rubbed and stimulated near his asshole he inhaled sharply, bearing down to further provide a stable delivery after taking in a deep breath and holding the such breath into his lungs. Slowly, his belly slightly lowered, the gargantuan orb tensing and relaxing with accordance to his bearing down, shuddering with laboring endurance and was heavily sweat drenched along with his entire body.

"Oh Gods Vale my beloved .. yesss .. that feels so .. sooo .. delightfulll ..." He said, gently swaying his swollen, tender, inflamed hips, massaging them with a hand, continuing to bear down as well.

Vale's body was burning, yet he continued to reach and touch his lover to aid him during such endavour. Halcron was completely exposed to him and his ass would read up in tempo with the contractions and how his fingers would rub circles around the delicate skin around the entrance.

He could tell gravity was also helping for the baby was moving with more ease. The baby was close to thr first emergence and accordingly, Halcron's anal ring would remain slightly parted allowing Vale to take a good peek of the unborn. The child seemed to be white as snow in skin. Halcron was radiating as much light and heat as any other star on the sky that night. As his lover rested over him and panted to gather strength for the next push, Vale kissed his lips, keeping his own eyes closed to not go blind for doing so. "at some point ai will have to move my love, to be able to hold the baby as it's born" he said as he tried to peek over his lover's back to see if the feet were coming out already or were still inside the laboring dad-to-be.
Halcron grunted between pushes and within them at longer intervals, feeling his bare stomach bobbing up and downward with each slight rocking of his inflamed by swell hips, feeling them expand and accomodate the slowly invading head of their unborn son that neither knew was of daughter status. He whimpered, feeling absolutely miserable, raising his eyes tiredly, wearily gazing with dull, pain-riddled ones that seemed to be begging for release, relief from pain. With a tremendous pushing, he whimpered once more, keening a sob like grunt as the presence of a tiny inch of a big toed digit slightly made it's presence of exit, brushing with a slight momentary flicking against Vale's fingers, twitching a slight bit from time to time.

Vale had a toothy grin on his face as he felt the toes of the child for the first time. They felt tiny, yet even if so small, thr babe was making his laboring dad struggle to deliver him. The toes were warm yet he could tell the soft delicate skin of the baby was drench in birth and vaginal fluids. "I'm touching his toes" he said in marvel, holding them gently till they slid back inside when Halcron stopped pushing. "you're beginning to crown, thays very good" he said to encourage his lover. "will you be okay if I love to your back side? To hold the baby? I will place a mirror so you can see us both and will guide your hands to touch and support the baby once he trully brings to emerge from you.
As his beloved Vale exclaimed lovingly of their son's progression from womb and into the world of Darkness, Halcron expressed a same one of grinning, letting a fanged smile grace his angelic features, gazing into Vale's eyes for a moment to provide his gracious thanking of him in non-verbal fashion before directing them down at the dome that was of his heaving, tensing and relaxing mass in the form of an unstable spasm of gut, perfectly rounded out, slightly puckering up with flailing of arms and feet finding time to replenish his breathing with deep inward breaths into the nostrils of his nose .. and then ... out of his mouth.

"C-Crowning? .. good .. g-great observing silly one. I knew I loved you for always valuing my output, for always considering my needs above yours and .. and for .. adoring me for .. for .. FORRR! OH GOD! O-OH GRACIOUS GODDD HE IS COMING!" He spoke gently at first only for himself to begin bearing down as if he could not control himself as a suddeness became full blown, the digits of tiny toed digits played a painful many rounds of peek-a-boo causing him to moan in pleasure and groan in aony as well, he reached down and gently massaged his hole, spreading the robust buttcheeks out as the child within slowly, ever so slowly .. bulged out the flesh causing it to inflame and expand with outward bulging and swelling. "P-PLEASE VALE .. MY DARK ONE .. PLACE ME UPON MY SIDE, QUICKLY!.. UGHN! .. I CAN FEEL HIM EMERGING! THE MIRROR?! THE MIRRORR! I NEED TO SEE HIM EMERGEEE! AHH-ANN-UGHHHNNN!"

Vale could see the sensitive skin struggling to accomodate the ermerging child, even if it were just the toes for now. The baby's skin was a gray color, yet as the feet began to emerge with the laboring father's effort and the newborn skin came in contacto with the light Halcron was emmiting through his whole body, the skin began to turn perly white. The father thus always clensed sin and darkness from the new child with his own light, and this make sure the child is born into purity. The had never seen it happen before and e en if the light burned him, he was happy to be able to see it.

He once again helped his lover to lay in bed on his side and hands him a mirror so he could see the delivery without having to force himself to peek over his large pregnancy dome. This time though in preparation for the arroval of the baby, he placed a clean towel over Halcron's chest and upper belly to place the baby there once he was born. As he got his lover acomodated he also gently massage the enlarged nipples to make them be ready for the new born.
Halcron grunted with effort, huffing and puffing and panting heavily as he endured constant lengths of pushing. Slowly, ever so slowly the feet emerged from nether depths, causing the father's body to quiver with exertion, more intense than before. He cursed between unsteady breaths but above all else he did not cease, seeing the dull greyed flesh frighten him and made him ponder as to if the child had perished only to light up with joy as it became a shade of his very own, an ivory white.

He did not wish to be disturbed by movement but he forced himself to endure being carried by his beloved Vale, being mindful of delivering their predicted son (soon to be a discovered daughter of course) beginning to proceed with pushing, giving it his all, never stopping for even a single moment, never resting, never hesitating, just bearing down until the task of delivering was done and over. He strained harder than he ever had, resisting the urge to take a breath that would endanger the child who was intruding through his nethers like a unfamiliar entity, moaning with a straining to his voice between half masculine and half feminine grunts, feeling it become delivered up to it's hps before being forced to stop from exhaustion and shock from feeling it become lodged, it's hips lodged within his own causing him to cry out. "Please Vale .. get him out! do whatever you have to do .. just cease this agony from happening any further! .. please I beg of you!"

"I can't pull him out yet my love" he said feeling sorry to be of so little help at the moment. Delivery was progressing, even if slow. "and if I tried I would only hurt you and the child" he said as he gently stroked the pregnancy as his lover puffed and hugged in between this pushing.

Vale would see in wonder how the child's skin would continue to change as it became in contact with Halcron's light. His hands began to but again as he reached for the baby's feet and supported the unborn as he began to emerge from the pink and swollen worked nethers of his light elf. Thebaby would move and kick in protest during contractions as Halcron bore down to aid his contracting muscles expel the full term child. As the legs continued to emerge with Halcron's pushing he applied oil to the anal opening as it was becoming red and pukered out. With an intense push the elgs and hips of the baby were fully delivered. As this happened Vale turned palé from shock for he could see the baby's gender now. "Hal-cron..." he stuttered for women in elf folk were stuff of legends. Elfs had such long lives that they barely had children if at all, it didnt helped reproduction efforts that thr carrier dad was seen as lesser than in light elf society. They had a better standing in dark elf society, but it was often mistaken by a sign of weakness. "Halcron..
The baby.... Its its not a boy, not... At all... Its a girl. At least I think so, for it dosent have the male genitalia" he said unsure of what this all meant. He had never seen a female in his long life, much less their privates
Halcron shook with intense exhaustion, feeling his chest heaving harder and harder, feeling himself reach his breaking point .. perhaps even beyond that threshold but still he refused to give up nor in. As an addition to the agony he felt it was broadened by the sudden struggles of their unborn, a such child whom they were determined to be of was to be of son but soon it would come as a surprise to the both of them. He cried out, bursting into frantic sobbing as he whimpered between gasps, he desperately massaged his aching nethers and did his own task of supporting the body of the child, trying to loosen the tightly clinging flesh of his rear which was small but significantly stretched in a way.

"T-Thank you my beloved, I needed the oil to loosen my tense nether region. When will this t-torment reach it's end .. I am so sore and .. w-what? .. a .. girl? .. is a "girl" a curse?" He questioned as well, unsure of such a gender or being as never seeing one before as he was born from a female but his mother was taken from him before birth and he was raised around men.

Vale kissed his laboring partner and cleaned his tears away knowing exhaustion was having it's toll on Halcron. He couldnt help but worry how they would be able to leave after the birth when his life partner would need to rest and eat well in order to mantain his milk supply that the new born would need every few hours.

He gently rubbed the belly of his lover to calm him down and physically remind him he was there and would ser this through with him. "I know you are, your skin is very red and I got a bit afraid you would tore if I didnt aid a bit. Is it better?" he asked adding more oíl as his fingers joined Halcron's in gently massaging the tense skin in his nethers as both of them held as well thr emerging child." a curse? Why it would be? Legends said we were once all born from a Lady, but womefolk were too brilliant and beautiful to remain in this world and parted to a new one. Once no e were left some men like yourself were blessed by the gods to be able to carry. At least that is what my people say "he said sure light elves would have a different story of how perhaps women were sinful and thus removed from this world by the gods.

" just a few more pushes "he ventured to say. It was taking longer by thr baby being breech. Of the head had come out first once that was delivered he could aid with getting the test of the child out by gentle pulling as his lover pushed as well. In this position it took more of the laboring father and needed more delicacy as there was the danger of the umbilical cord being around the baby's head and strangling her if Halcron pushed down on her in the wrong way.
Halcron whimpered pitifully, clinging to him ever so closely, ever so near and .. ever s tightly. Taking a greedy amount of refuge within Vale's chest as well as body, listening to eah sound his breath made, what words he uttered, and whatever comfort he could be generous to provide to him, seeking some sort of relief, a damn rainbow over the horizon even in this endless torment, this unbearable despair.

When the contact of his heavy, heaving and restlessly bobbing with active movement from within swell of an overfilled but half empty womb, he tried but flinched from Vale for a second, slowly easing into the frigid touch against his own hotter than molten lava, than a thousand suns temperature of flesh. The feverish, swollen skin of his outwardly bulging opening, molding the aching, tingling and badly dark red flesh slowly inched away with openly spread legs, one lifted up and held by the inner thigh that would end up leaving him with a rather substantial dark hued bruising for a few days.

"P- ENEUGH! ... EUGHAAH!. HA .. P-Papa told me men were b-Bred by men and that "Ladies" did not exist. Does that mean he told an untruth? a lie? Gods .. I am so conflicted by confusion. Tired .. so tired .. so .. exhausted" He said curiously but breathlessly, raising his head wearily and allowing his sense of scent to guide him as well as touch, drowsy eyed he allowed them to raise, bleakly gazing up into Vale's own, feeling his vision falter wit each struggling bearing downward directed push, his nethers softly squelched from the unfathomable pressure exerted upon them, furthering a spreading of them and causing forth a rather surplused bursting of spilling of blood and birthing fluid that made him shudder in disgust of himself, becoming more and more feverish and dehydrated and almost depleted of strength or energy bu he did not give up or in. The babe inched further outward, each pus dwindling him of life, enery and stretngth, but both remained unwavering, supporting the daughter's fragile limbs, body an soon to be, her head.

He couldn't. Both Vale and his had a daughter to raise, love, and protect.

Vale hands were burnt by now, for his mate was shinning with the light of a star, and his light burnt and cleaned all that was not pure. Even his own pain was nothing to what his life partner was going through. He could see Halcron's body breaking and opening through labor and pain to deliver new life. New unexpected life for a female haz not been see or heard from before.

He could see the light elf falter and struggle, so he came ser and kissed his lips and offered him water to aid him feel refreshed. The room smelt of birth fluid and an iron taste of blood filled the room. Vale took clean rags and gently cleaned the swollen red nethers of his lover from amniotic fluid and blood trying to keep Halcron as clean and comfortable during the ardurous process.

"I dont think he lied to you. It has been that way for centuries, as I told you. I've only heard of ladies in ancient stories" he said still not understanding how it was posible for Halcron to be having a baby girl.

"Take a deep breath and pant, you're doing amazing" he said knowing it had been very long hours now and the hardest part was still left, for the shoulders and ehad needed to be delivered still."it's different but I dont mind its a girl. It changed nothing of what I said to you before. I'll claim her as mine, no one will have to know, or much less her that her true father was a rapist" he said getting angry at the thought of what had happened all over again, for Halcron had suffered all this time in silence and has told him none about it.

He moved two pillows below the bent knees of his mate yo give him a bit more support. He gently then stroked the light elf's penis, just a few touches brought the male member back alive and standing erect below the gravid pregnant roundness. "next contraction push down and thrust into my hand" he said hoping sexual interaction would help Halcron's body relax in order to finish opening and stretching around the baby
Halcron was now vividly aware that his light was uncontrolled and even more that it was scalding his beloved Dark one ever so terribly, causing forth a rather troubled frown to form upon his face. He tried not to let it be of known, but it showed against his wishes anyway. "V-Vale my beloved .. are you alright?" He questioned in concern, noticing the burns that were inflicted upon his lover's very hands from the fury of his own brightness which seemed to act like heat itself.

"I .. apologize for my light .. I try hard to control it but it seems to have a mind of it's own." He chuckled slightly but it was heavy, struggling and weary of the normal excitement. As he faltered so did his illumination of brightness surrounding the outline of his body, and as such he found it harder and harder to keep himself focused, becoming more and more unraveled, uneasy about the life of their daughter more than himself now.

He hissed gently, struggling not to rouse with any movement that would startle the half way exited daughter that they had yet to be introduced to. He never was able to find out what a "female" was but he was now more than certain he would see first hand when she was held in his arms.

He kept back his tears, both of bitterness, affection and hints of shame forming in his heavily heaving chest to a point he feared his very heart would explode. His eyes welled up with sadness, trying not to but his mind dabbled in the previous events of him being raped by a fellow member of the Light elf community.

When the two pillows were placed beneath his knees which were bent he smiled gratefully, gasping up and tensing a bit but only a minute at first before calming and relaxing. He responded to the stimulating touches of stroking upon his penis, purring gentle moans while breathing in and out deeply but not enough to cause himself dizziness. He grunted after a few minutes, groaning while feeling the "ring of fire" blazing between his now trembling legs, struggling ever s hard not to close his legs as his eyes gazed into Vale's own and remained there, as he struggled to push forth all remainders of the daughter within his slowly loosening birth-canal. "C-Cominggg .. ughhhnna ..."

"No need to apologize. It's your nature and the infant needs your light" he said trying to keep his hands away from Halcron's view so he wouldn't be distracted by them or feel he was to be blamed, for he was not.

"she's close, my love" he said holding the emerging limbs of the child as Halcron bote down with effort and pushed over the baby. Fluids would drip down on the towels below and Vale would gently clean his lover and child from them whenever he could. He placed a clean towel over Halcron's belly to be able to place there the child once she was born. "Careful, the head is coming now. I will slid in my fingers to make sure the cord wont harm her" he said so his lover would not be taken by surprise at the feeling of his fingers sliding in. :'
Halcron nodded gently, not able to speak clearly as instinct ruled over and took gain of him, expressing a slight goofy smirk, accepting his excuse for what it was. Some would not take his light but Vale, his Dark one had endured all to assist their child in emerging into the world it was almost denied.

He tried to stop, to take a breath but his body had a mind of it's very own, bearing down in response to appease his body from any further agony. The pushes caused his nethers and hips to swell a size wider, coaxing him to grunt, groan and pause between bearing down, panting heavier and with noticeable struggle that was hard to ignore. "Oh yes .. I wouldn't have guessed tha - OHHH!" He went to try to speak sarcastically only to falter halfway as he felt his body shoving forth the baby on it's very own.