Closed Unexpected
"I have noticed" she said surprised and gently chuckled "you know? We girls dont mind the size as much as you guys seem to worry about it" she said "it actually, makes me a bit nervous" she admited for she had never been with someone so large as Ryan was now.

"you are a very silly boy" she said beet red. She was 34, she was chubby and still her boyfriend talked of her as if she was some beautiful woman, when it was indeed him the one with a fit body, even if the baby was beginning to soften his belly muscles.
She leaned in to kiss his lips "I know I'm a storm of anxiety. You calm me down though. I just... Love you and do get scared of not being enough... Or you deciding youre better off with someone your age"
He kissed her forehead and laughed when she said it made her nervous. “It’ll all be okay baby, I’m here for you.” He hugged her and kissed her neck again, relishing the feeling. Kissing her again he said, “don’t you worry about me ever leaving baby, I want you in my life, no one else. I’ll always be here to calm you down.” He kissed her deeply one more time. “I’m your silly boy Rhona, I love you too.” Hearing her talk about herself like she was unattractive was ludicrous to him, he felt like he could explode and they hadn’t even done anything yet. He placed her hand on his erection softly, “would someone who isn’t enough do this to me?” He said in a low gruff tone.
Her fingers wrapped gently over his length as he guided her to touch him. She looked down between them blushing "I dont know... I mean..." she cut herself up and bit her lips "I guess not, but its hard for me to understand why" she said with a soft smile "Youre not only good looking but very gentle and funny." she kissed his nose as her fingers continued to stroke him ever do gently and guided him inside her.

Her eyes closed as she felt the head press in. And a moan escaped her lips followed by a grunt that indicated he indeed was much bigger and she needed to get used to him. She was wet and warm for him, "can we.. Change? I think I need to take control" she said for it would be easier for her tit que control to regulate at first how he went in.
“Ungh…” he grunted out as he felt the head start to slide in. “Oh I’m handsome huh? Even when I’m full term you’ll still say that? Big and swollen? Haha, you’re the most beautiful woman I know Rhona, and you’re the only one that can’t see that.” She was already getting wet for him. He was surprised she guided him in so quickly, “she needs this too.” He thought to himself. He was getting ready to push more of his length in when she paused and asked them to change position. He halted, just a bit more than the tip inside, and pulled it back out. “Here baby, I’ll lay in the bed.” He said, kissing her again, then having her lead him to the bed, he slapped her ass making an audible clap when she passed in front of him. He wasn’t sure what was coming over him but he felt so aroused that he had to do it.
"of course you'll be handsome" she said not understanding why he wouldn't be so in some months "you'll be pregnant with our baby, that only makes you more cute. And even if it was because you simply gained weight. I will still think you handsome" she said kissing his lips as he slid back out of her.

She took his hand as they walked together to the bedroom that was now theirs. At least the weekends that he could come over. She gasped as he slaped her, for she was not expecting that.

Here the lighting invited more to intimacy for it was warmer and could be dimmed down. Her white skin was covered in freckles. "Here, bend your knees Ry, and part your legs to give me space" she said hovering over him and kissing his lips as her hands guided him to the position she wanted him un.
“Thank you babe, I needed to hear that.” He said watching her incredible ass jiggle as she sauntered over to the bedroom.

She didn’t have to tell him twice, he sat down, bent his knees, and parted his legs. One hand rubbing his now noticeable but small bump. He initiated this whole situation tonight with her, but now it was her turn to be more assertive sexually, and he couldn’t wait for that. Before they started again he took a moment to kiss her deeply, and with his free hand he moved down and teased her entrance, eliciting a moan from her whimpering lips. “I am starting to think you want this just as much as I do baby.” He moaned out between kisses, feeling her grind lightly against his fingers.
She was over him like a cat. She got up to his hips and lowered herself down to him. She kissed his lips, tenderly as she lowered herself down, feeling his strong thighs now around her, supporting her. "I have never said I dont desire you Ry. I just..." she sighted and kissed him again for she was usually too csught up in her worried thoughts to have the confidence to go for it.

Yet she liked being on top and it made her feel more secure to be able to settle their pace. She guided his hands up to her. One to her breast, the other to her bum so he could touch her, she needed to relax to be able to take him. Her moans came soft as once more she lowred enough for him to begin to penetrate her. Her fingers grazed his testicles as he slowly by her doing he was going in a bit deeper inside her.
“I know what you mean Rhona, I know.” He moaned out now in pure reverie, squeezing her breast and bottom as she took more and more of his length. He heard her moaning and picked up the pace softly, making a subdued clapping sound reverberate throughout the room as she bit her lip and he went in more, almost 3/4 of his length now enveloped by her beauty. She took back control though and started riding more aggressively, so he stopped thrusting, and took her hands, and placed them on his belly. “It’s, Nngh, surprisingly firm… isn’t it?” He said, struggling to get words out as she clapped against him, now enveloping his full length.
It took her some time to figure out how to take all of him, but she did. They were now joined by the hips. She could feel the small curve of the baby bump against her own chubby abdomen. "its very form" she said and kissed his boyfriend taking his hands on hers and making his arms now be at either side of his head. Forcing him to naturally part his legs more for her. She was so close, her breests pressed into his chest. She began to ride him. His thighs not only supporting her but naturally aiding her slide up and down to cause the thrusting motion. She claimed his lips with desire. "I love you so much" she declared just as he filled her in full giving her a sensation like no other.
“Oh god baby, I love you too.” He grunted out, sensing she was getting close, he grabbed either side of her bottom, and lifted his legs slightly, and started thrusting intensely into her, making a clapping sound as he firmly thrusted into her. He had been thinking about this moment ever since his class earlier, he was overcome with lust. Her breasts were bouncing against him as he continued to thrust, so he leaned his head up, and caught her nipple in his mouth, starting to suck lightly, and tease the nipple with his teeth. He was doing everything he could to make her finish. He wanted her to finish many times before the night was over. They were starting to sweat now, so he slapped her ass again, “you feel so incredible baby, you’re being so good taking all of me.” He growled out, and continued to thrust deeply.
Her moans escaped her, regardless of her shyness. The moans regulated her pace and made her concentrate on what she was doing. Her hands cupped his baby bump as they made love. "I want more of you Ty" she said wanting to feel all of it deep inside her.
“I want all of you baby.” He grunted, wrapping his arms around her lower back and pulling her down to him as he thrusted, as deep as he ever had into her, balls deep. He felt her body tense, so he stayed in that position without moving for a moment, then growled “I’m going to give you all you can take babe.” And started thrusting faster now, each thrust going balls deep into her. “How do you like that Rhona? How does that feel?” He grunted out between thrusts, as the clapping of two bodies embracing each other lovingly echoed throughout the room at a feverish pace
Rhona could feel how he now filled her more than before. Her body was still getting used to his new size, yet he now was reaching and touching points in her that had never been stimulated before. Her breaths were erratic and her body glistened with sweat fue to their intense love making. Her hands came around his middle feeling his baby bump and how firm it felt agaisnt her own abdomen. It was a big rush to know her lover carried their child, and how happy he even seemed to be about them becoming a family.
Their bodies were intertwined, and her moans and his grunts echoed throughout the room. It sounds absurd, but right now, carrying his lover’s child whilst making love to her, he felt more masculine than he ever had. *clap clap clap* they were getting into a passionate rhythm now, his stamina definitely increased from the hormones, or maybe, he just wanted to make the most of this position because he knew, he’d be too big before long, her hands grasped his small, but firm protruding abdomen, which was currently growing their child. He grasped her large breasts, now damp with sweat from their intense session, and moaned out to her: “I love you Rhona, you feel so incredible.” He felt her reach behind herself, and start to grope his balls, forcing him to slowdown and gasp in surprise. He’d noticed the more they made love, the more passionate and bold she got, he loved this side of her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,060 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows