Closed Unexpected
Perhaps it was silly but it helped her to hear him say outloud they wouldn't get hurt by moving into whatever it would turn out to be what they were doing. They were both caring for one another. She closed her eyes as he began to fondle her. By touch he would be able to notice she was tight, yet had quickly gotten wet for him.

She moaned softly making sure to keep quiet even if the music of the party would mute their encounter. She kissed back, and would moan as his fingers explored her intimacy. She nodded as he asked if he could move forward and felt him take off her bra leaving her fully naked. She felt him push agaisnt her and tensed up a bit.
Regardless of what came of this, regardless of where this all led, he didn’t care. He would always have this moment. Seeing her nod against him as it slowly slid in was almost enough to push him over the edge. He felt as if he was dreaming, she was so tight, and after unhooking her bra he could see her beautiful nipples. He was just about half in now. He could hear her deep breath against him as she leaned against him, resting her breasts against his chest. He leaned his head lower, taking the nipple to his left in his mouth, and started to play with it with his tongue. He made sure to be careful and patient. He could hear her whimpers and moans. His hands were now resting on her ass, one on each side, gripping gently. He was about 3/4 of the way in now. Her breathing got more heavy and ragged. He felt like her body was beckoning him in, begging him. He resisted every single urge to not speed up. For two reasons, the first being he knew to take it slow for her, and two, he didn’t want to come quickly. With the final inch left, he couldn’t help it, and pushed in with a bit more force, making her audibly gasp and fall into him.

Once she regained her composure, he slowly slid out, then back in, starting to get into a rhythm. He felt her body rock with his. He felt as if his life was complete. Looking in her eyes he saw what she had been fighting this whole time, lust.
Rhona took deep breaths as he began to push into her. She was thankful he was going slow for her body was not used to it and the muscles were tight. They began to warm up and stretch with more ease as he took it slowly. Her hands were at his shoulders, and would squeeze when she felt he needed to pause before pushing in again. In the end she was able to take him and she was comfortable. She would move her hips and meet him at every thrust. She smiled with awe at the feeling that was now being shared between them. She could feel a conection.

She kissed him with eagerness and excitment to cry to know his body and how he was in intimacy. Soft moans would escape her rosy lips as her body just got hoter and hoter till she was covered in sweat.
He looked up at her, bouncing up and down his shaft to his rhythm, and thought she was beautiful. They were both starting to sweat now, but they didn’t care. He heard people getting louder downstairs and saw on the clock in the corner of the room that there was only a minute left before the New Year. He started to wonder what he did to deserve such a great start to the year, and if this was the start of so much more. He was ripped out of these thoughts by feeling that familiar sensation in the base of his shaft and his testicles, he was getting close to coming. He wanted desperately to postpone this, he wanted it to last longer, so he sat up, while still inside of Rhona, holding her in his embrace, her legs now locked behind his back, and leaned forward, so that she was now laying on her back and they were in missionary position. This way he could control the pace and last just a little longer. He started to kiss her neck and massage her breast again as he resumed his pace, now that he wasn’t as close he whispered into her ear, “you’re so incredible Rhona you almost made me come before New Years,” he heard her start to laugh, but the end of the laugh was replaced by moans as he noticed that she too was getting closer.
She was delighted by his touch, it brought her alive as he explored and felt hef body. Her hands her shy but they would too wander to feel him and start to know his body better. Her eyes had taken a darker tint of desire as they engaged in such an intimate dance. She would moan and gasp in his ear as she held close to him.
She was not expecting him to move them, but she allowed him to seeing why he was placing her down. She felt a grin appear on her face as he said she had almost made him come early. She was not used to feel desired or sexy. She was feeling so now. Her body naturally reacted to him. Her Wide hips would meet his thrust and her inner canal would gently clasp around his member as he slid back into her.

He chest was heaving as she was getting out of breath. She kissed him pulling him down to her to have a better feeling of him and found she liked the sensation of his weight over her.
He liked this position, it allowed him to thrust deeper than before. Hearing her heavy breathing he assumed she liked it too. Feeling her body react to his and lean into every thrust made him go crazy. His feelings for this woman were growing deeper by the second.

She was so into it now, he could feel her start to scratch his back softly as he thrust into her, feeling her hips buck against him.

Feeling more confident now he decided to speed up. He gently pulled all the way out of her, then thrust back in, going back and forth at a quicker pace. He held her tight, and felt her grip onto his back and wrap her legs around him. He was determined now, thrusting faster he wanted nothing more than to make her come. He felt her folds gripping onto him tighter and tighter. He himself felt that familiar tingle in his loins, but he ignored it. He just wanted her to feel good. Her sounds were getting more vocal now, he was going to keep going until she finishes, no matter what it takes.
At this angle Rhona could feel him go fully in with more ease and would hit a very sensitive point in her clitoris that would have her holding tighter to his back and raising her hips more tl meet him.

She heard their family and friends erupting in cheer as the clock stroked twelve. They kept in going though and she was glad he was not just finishing early on her. She needed a while to get there and Ryan was doing just that. Slowly taking her over the edge till she could clímax too and not feign it.

She was extremely wet. She was shy and would not be as vocal as other oemenocluld be but her body reactions would speak louder than words. She nuzzled him, to encourage him to keep going even if a few minutes more si she could meet him at clímax. "I need... More of you" she whispered just as he penetrated her once more fully
Her saying that made him feel more masculine than he ever had. He didn’t care about the cheers downstairs. He didn’t care about any of that. All he cared about in this moment was holding on, holding on until she finished. Those words of encouragement from her, as she looked up at him sweaty and filled with lust were all he needed. He put his hand above her shoulder and sped up even more. With his other hand he reached down and started playing with her vagina while he thrust in and out. He was doing everything he could to make her feel incredible. She started to buck and grind against him, as he only sped up further. She gripped onto his back and pulled him tightly into her. He could feel her pulsing against him. Any second now, any thrust could push her over the edge. He himself was pulsing too and leaking precum he was so close, but he didn’t care. He was so close to perfecting this moment he’d thought about for so long. He pulled every single inch out, kissed her deeply, feeling her lips quiver with anticipation, and thrust in. Seeing her eyes go wide as he did, is something he will dream of for the rest of his life.
Rhona felt herself be about to reach ecstasy. She sat up a bit and claimed his lips to keep herself down from crying too loudly. Her whole body was vibrating with energy and desire and just as he slid back into her, she went over the edge and experienced an orgasm. She had her own release which went right around Rhan's shaft still deep inside her. She rested back catching her breath as she looked up to him and kissed his handsome face as her arms came to hug him closer to her, in no rush for him to get out of her "happy new year, Ryan" she whispered hoping he would be there in her life in the year that had just begun.
Right as he thrust into her he saw her body get overtaken in sheer bliss. He felt her pulsing on his shaft and there was nothing he could do but finish. He felt himself get overtaken as he pulsed over and over into her. Their bodies pulsing together like some divine drum. He couldn’t even think. He could just enjoy the moment. As she whispered happy new years to him he slumped forward against her. Resting his head against her bosom. Her legs were still locked behind his back and they stayed that way for what must have been a minute but felt as if it could have been a year. He had no idea what he had just done. No idea that they had just created life. No idea that what just occurred over the span of 30 minutes had set in motion changes that would affect them for the rest of their lives. However, if you were to tell them of all of these events that would come to pass, he wouldn’t care, for this singular moment was worth it.

He slowly slid out of her, and kissed her forehead, whispering back, “happy new year, Rhona.”
**two months later **

Rhona checked the hour in her laptop. It was friday and that meant her boyfriend would come stay for the weekend. She had been so scared at new years and even after that of things taking a sour turn, but she had been mistaken. Somehow the relationship was working even if they could only see on weekends as she lived in a small town away from the big city her parents lived on and where Ryan attended university. By now even her little brother knew of the relationship and seemed to be fine with it.

Rhona heard the now familiar sound if Ryan's car on her driveway and left her work for a moment to come greet him. She smiled as she saw him getting out his bag from the trunk and walking up to her porch. She came up to him eagerly and got her arms around him, standing un her tip toes to kiss his lips "Im glad you're finally here" she said still hugging him. The only downside of the arrangement was they couldnt see each other as she perhaps would like to. Moving back into the city was not a option to her. She already owned her house (even if she was still paying morgtage) and Ryan couldn't leave university so they were sfuck with weekends.

"you know, at some point you might just leave here some of your stuff. So youre not packing and unpacking all the time" she said blushing not knowing if that was too fast. Yet it seemed just practical to offer that due to their arrangement.dhd kissed him before leading him back inside, so he could go upstairs to leave his things in her bedroom.
“I am glad I’m finally here too babe.” Ryan said hugging her back. These past two months had felt like a dream to him. Sure it was unfortunate they could only see each other on the weekends, but to know each weekend he’d be able to spend with his longtime crush, now girlfriend, made it worth it. She looked as cute as she always had, and her looking up at him hugging onto him made him want to melt.

Hearing her nervous offer to start keeping things at her place was adorable, and regardless of the emotional satisfaction of hearing her say something like that, it made sense. It was getting really tiresome lugging things to and from his dorm, and half the time he came back to campus from her place he didn’t even unpack what he brought back because he knew he’d just take it over again. Not only that but that actual physicality of carrying everything was annoying this week because he had been battling a flu that had been bothering him since last week, and had been particularly lethargic.

Carrying his things to her bedroom he agreed. “Yeah, I agree, I should leave some stuff here, especially since it’s been getting so annoying carrying everything back and forth. Not to mention I still haven’t quite gotten over that flu I told you about last week.” After dropping his baggage in the corner of the room he kissed her forehead and laid down on the mattress, “to be honest I don’t know if it’s the flu or carrying everything back and forth so often but I’m just so tired lately…”
Rhona followed him upstairs, even her steps were quiet. She remained by the door trame of the neatly kept bedroom as she watched him make himself at home. She was glad her offer hadn't been taken in the wrong way. She just imagined it could begin to become bothersome for him to have to pack every few days. "Then, Ill clean up some space in the closet and drawers for you" she said hiding how excited it made her for it felt it was another little step o their relationship.

Her ears perked up as he mentioned still being sick. He had told her about it a week ago, even if the few days with her he had been fine. He had told her about just being tired or having an upset stomach. She came closer and sat next to him in bed and checked his forehead for a fever with her hand. He was cool to the touch yet she could fer he was looking under thr weather. She almost chuckled at the idea he could be this tired from carrying a bag with a few changes of clothes but she didn't to not upset him. "is your stomach still giving you trouble?" she asked opening up the topic to try and find out what was going on and maybe see if it was sensible to take him to see a doctor. She ran her long fingers through his dark hair as he got comfortable in bed.
“Thanks I appreciate that Rhona, it’ll be nice to have my own drawer.” He smiled up at her for the bed. He could tell she was excited to hear him say those words, but looking up at her he could also tell she was nervous about how he’d been feeling, in a way, so was he, he just didn’t want to show it. He had always been someone who’s very healthy and never gets sick, but these past few weeks he had had this lingering stomach bug? It didn’t make sense. To make matters worse he had actually just vomited this morning. He didn’t want to tell her that because he knew that would just make her more concerned, but at the same time, he knew he should be honest.

He leaned in a bit into her hand when she felt his forehead, he always looked forward to her touch. “yeah Rhona, to be honest it is. I didn’t want to worry you but I actually threw up this morning. I am starting to feel better now though so I’m probably fine,” he finished that last line with a reassuring smile. He just wanted her to feel comfortable and supported. He was so grateful for all she has been to him. He moved his hand to her arm to give a reassuring soft squeeze.
She was happy to now be able to share her home, even if for a feew days with him. She was excited and nervous, for one thing was having him over as a guest, and another was him moving in even if partially. She knew many good couples ended bad once they began to live together. She was very strict about tidiness and cleanliness but was sure they would do just fine.

"But... Are you having nausea or have eaten something that could have given you good poisoning?" she asked, knowing if it was the matter perhaps he would have been sick for over some days and for what he was now telling her it had been going on for weeks now. She began to fall sllent as she thought the matter over, her hand still absentmindly combing his hair.
He was trying to forget about the nausea he’d been battling, and instead be excited about the prospect of moving some of his things into her home, but he could tell it was bothering her.

He sat up and put his arm over her shoulder. The way she furrowed her brow and ran her fingers through her red hair was adorable. “I thought the same thing last week. The weirdest part about it though is that I don’t feel bad all of the time, it sorta just… comes and goes… I guess that’s why I’m not too nervous about it, it hasn’t been too big of a nuisance for me.”

He pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head, “you shouldn’t worry about me Rhona, everything is fine, great even.” He wasn’t entirely convinced it was nothing himself, but he just wanted her to relax and enjoy the weekend. They didn’t spend nearly enough time together in his eyes, so he didn’t want to waste it worrying about things they couldn’t control.
Rhona allowed him to codle her and listened to his reasoning of why she shouldn't be concerned about it at all. Still she was not someone that could ignore such a thing, even if he was assuring her it was nothing. It was on her nature to care (and worry) the there were the symptoms he was talking about, they made a bell ring in her mind even if he had said ot was not a possibility for him.

She sait on his lap, straddling him as she looked up into his eyes. She was sure she was being perhaps silly with what she was about to suggest they do, but she knew she wouldn't be at ease if she didn't said a thing or on general looked more into this unlikely illness he was going through. "Ryan... I'm sorry for asking now or bringing it up but... I just want to be sure you're okay. You know that right? That I care for you?" she se arched for his eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck and invited him to do likewise and touch her. "What youre telling me makes me think of pregnancy. I know you said its not your case and you said that to me on our first night and I have not worried about that possibility with you, but I would feel more at ease if you took a test. Maybe it will come out negative and I'm just being my anxious self and even then if it comes negative I would prefer to have a doctor look at you. Its not normal for you to be nauseus or vomiting as you're discribing "
God he loved it when she straddled him and looked up at him with her big green eyes. Sometimes he forgot about how beautiful she was, especially when she was showing care for him like this. Then he heard the word pregnancy enter his mind. It bounced around his brain like a ping pong ball, rattling off different thoughts and setting off light bulbs. “Oh shit” he thought to himself. The moment she said that word the pieces began to fit. His pecs had been sore as well the past week, but he just thought that was because he was battling the flu. What foods appealed to him seemed to have shifted as well but he thought that was the nausea… was he being completely delusional and in denial? Had he gotten pregnant on New Years? Weirdly the thought almost excited him, like it could be add a new layer to their connection, but at the same time it seemed ridiculous to be excited about that prospect. What about school? What about navigating campus? Any friends he had known that got pregnant had to take the second semester off or take classes remotely, and when he visited them, seeing how huge they were, unable to move easily and rubbing their distended stomachs it almost shocked him. Not to mention he was a male, and they typically carried larger than women.

He quickly pushed the thought out of his mind and laughed slightly looking at Rhona. He placed his hands firmly on her hips and kissed her. Breaking the kiss he said “I am not pregnant Rhona, no man in my family has gotten pregnant, but… I know you, and this will bother you the whole weekend unless I take one. Do you have one here? I actually need to use the restroom since I just drove here so I can take it now so that pretty little face of yours will stop grimacing.” He kissed her again and moved his hands up her back into a nice hug. He was nervous, but he tried his best to hide that from her.
Rhona waited anxiously for a answer almost preparing herself for him to get angry at her for suggesting such a posibility or being a big pester for worrying about it even if he had told her none in his family were carriers as men. To her surprise, Ryan took her fears the best way posible and felt her body relax once she was certain he wouldn't get mad at her for asking. Male pregnancy was unusual and the ones that knew they could carry usually went to great lenghts to prevent and unplanned pregnancy. She wanted to be certain it was just her anxiety acting up, but he was right she wouldn't be calm till he took one or went to the doctor. Or both to be honest.

She likes to be in his arms. Hee as the younger one, but he has bigger than her and she felt safe whenever his arms would wrap around her. For those moments she could trully breath and relax for she was in a cosntant state of tensión.

She blushed as he asked if he had a pregnancy test around. She kept a small stock for her even if she was on the pill now she was in a stable relationship and often had sex with her boyfriend. Yet she hadnt stock on any male pregnancy tests as she had thought that was not a posibility for them. "I might have one or two... From..." she blushed for she had stock on some of them almost 12 years ago when she had a boyfriend during her college years. "... I stock on them back when I was with my ex some ten or twelve years ago? I can go see if they're still good, Im not sure how long those things have the 'use by' date. If those are bad I can go to the store" she said standing up to go to the bathroom where she kept all that kind of stuff. She was so orderly that even if it was something she bought so long ago she knew where it was. She searched the drawer and found them and looked for the expiration date. They were still good for another two years so they could use those. "They're still good!" she called from the bathroom happy they wouldnt have to wait for her to run down to the drugstore.

She came out of the bathroom and handed him three boxes in case he wanted to take more than one. "thank you for doing this. I know Im being silly... I just... Dont want anything bad to happen to you. Im not saying being pregnant is bad... If that was the case we would figure it out. What Im worried about is you being sick and not knowing what is happening ot you... Or know how to help you or take care of you " she felt her heart was turning into a messy puddle of nerves and fear for what could be wrong. If she thought about it, pregnancy was a welcome outcome as it meant he was well and honestly she wouldn't dislike the idea. Yet she knew Ryan was quite young, still in school and he might feel different. She would back him up on whatever he decided to do.
He thought it was cute that she was embarrassed about a relationship from so long ago. Watching her walk into the bathroom he almost forgot that he was stressed about what could potentially be happening to him. He felt like he should more stressed than he is. If he really is pregnant, the next 9 months are locked in for him, there’s nothing he can do but grow and gestate a child. Weirdly it almost seemed comforting in a way. There was nothing he could do if that was the case, so why freak out about it? Half of what he said made sense, and the other half felt like he was going crazy. Maybe, deep down, it was because he knew as long as he and Rhona were together everything would be alright.

He stood up and looked in the mirror, he was fit, and strong, and if what he felt might be happening was really happening, that would all change. His stomach would grow and distend. His pecs would grow to provide milk for his child, a body that was once able to run for miles would be most likely unable to walk around the block once he was full term, since most men become almost bed ridden in the last month or two of pregnancy. His genitals would swell and distend, and finally, after hours of labor, he would create life. “Ah shit…” he thought to himself. He was grappling with the truth before he even knew it was the truth.

He heard her call back to him that the tests were ready to use. Watching her walk back from the bathroom carrying the tests he already knew, deep down, that he was pregnant. He looked at her, hearing her talk about how she was most likely crazy, but he put his palm on her cheek, calming her. He looked her in the eyes, and with his other hands took the tests. “You’re not crazy. Don’t worry babe. I’m fine.” He said that trying to calm himself for what he knew was to come. He kissed her deeply, maybe even more passionately than he ever had, and told her he’d be right back, and walked into the restroom.

He closed the door and took out the three tests. Fortunately he had to pee already, and made sure to evenly coat each portion of the three. Setting them on the edge of the bathroom counter he pulled out his phone and started to look up information about male pregnancy. “Fuck…” Ryan said, looking at men who were full term, they looked massive. “Is that going to be me?” He said absent mindedly rubbing his abdomen. He set a timer on his phone for fifteen minutes and made himself promise not to look before then.

He then made the mistake of reading about labor, and it concerned him greatly. The idea of being trapped in your own body, as Braxton Hicks made your body lurch and shift, preparing it, regardless of your desire to, to expel your child. The way the penis and testicles would pulse out with each Braxton Hicks, growing and stretching, the way the baby would drop and descend, slowly moving towards its inevitable exit. That was the first time with this whole process that he felt concerned. He left that page and instead looked at webpages that discussed it in a more positive light, the increased sex drive, stamina, and penile length were things men’s partners all said they appreciated, the increased connection with their partner, the family they were creating. All of these feelings made him so conflicted he almost started to cry. He repressed those feelings, he wanted to be strong, if not for him, then for Rhona.

His phone alarm went off. He could hear rustling outside, Rhona heard it too, she probably jolted upright once she heard the alarm go off. She knew what that meant just as he did. He stood up grabbed the tests and looked at them. Pausing for moments, which felt like years. He unlocked the door, saw Rhona standing right there frozen. He gave her a deep kiss and embraced her without saying a word, and when he broke the kiss he shifted into a hug and whispered in her ear, “you’re going to be a mom, Rhona.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,058 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows