Soccer Guys (between myself and thetraveler1981)
Name: Josh
Description: Above average height with a fit but lean muscular body, medium length balk hare and very little body hair, blue eyes.

Josh was waiting for someone at the local pizza place, it was the late August and school had just started back so there was not a big crowd. Hopefully he would be able to spot the person he was waiting on. This was not an ordinary meeting, Josh loved the idea of males getting pregnant, especially the large, protruding belly, but had never shared this outside of an online site in fact this was the first time he was doing anything related to it that was not on a private computer. Being a Senior in high school this year he realized that this would be the best time to act on it for years, even if it would interfere with his soccer season, so he talked around the site and found someone that lived close tho him with the same taste so to speak. They had decided to both get pregnant together and the more they talked, Josh realized that they went to the same high school and made him worry about who it is. The big problem right now would be finding his friend when he came in, they had not exchanged real names and he knew his friend only as thetraveler1981.
Name: Adam
Age; 18(today)
Description: Tall lean, with nice abs and muscular upper body, Black hair and a treasure trail but otherwise smooth

Adam had always dreamed about being pregnant. Growing up he had always admired pregnant woman and would stuff his shirt to see what i would be like. He was amazed that he had been talking to someone from his very own school with the same wished but he was scared. This was the best time to get pregnant but what would happen if he would regret it after? He walks into the pizza place and is shocked to see his soccer buddy Josh sitting in the booth the guy online said he would be in!

(01-23-2014, 08:47 PM)clockwork Wrote: Name: Josh
Description: Above average height with a fit but lean muscular body, medium length balk hare and very little body hair, blue eyes.

Josh was waiting for someone at the local pizza place, it was the late August and school had just started back so there was not a big crowd. Hopefully he would be able to spot the person he was waiting on. This was not an ordinary meeting, Josh loved the idea of males getting pregnant, especially the large, protruding belly, but had never shared this outside of an online site in fact this was the first time he was doing anything related to it that was not on a private computer. Being a Senior in high school this year he realized that this would be the best time to act on it for years, even if it would interfere with his soccer season, so he talked around the site and found someone that lived close tho him with the same taste so to speak. They had decided to both get pregnant together and the more they talked, Josh realized that they went to the same high school and made him worry about who it is. The big problem right now would be finding his friend when he came in, they had not exchanged real names and he knew his friend only as thetraveler1981.

Josh saw Adam step into the restaurant, he wondered why he was there and if he would find out about his secret. It crossed his mind that it could be thetraveler1981, but they were good friends and he had never seen the slightest indication of this in him. He saw Adam look at him but it was quick and he had yet to look back, crap, that was not good and how would this end well. Maybe not, could be just a large coincidence and thereaveler1981 is just late. He kept him in the corner of his eye to see what he was doing.
Josh, I am the traveler1981... are you the one I have been talking to for months...I cautiously sit down not sure what to do
Josh's heart was racing, he had no idea that his close friend shared a generally considered weird interest. What more they were possibly going to have sex to see it a reality. "Yes" he managed to choke out "Adam I had no idea."
" neither do I, but I feel a lot better knowing you> I mean it would be a bit awkward to do something that intimate with some guy you just met and dont really know that well. would you like to grab a room?"

"Yea I know what you mean, I just hope this doesn't make things weird between us" Josh said. They began heading to a room "so how long have you…you know" he could not find the words to end that sentence.
Wanted to be pregnant, as long as i can remember. And might not happen tonight but we will have to be quick other times so want one lasting night? How about you? and we should say it pregnant....in a few months everyone will know
"I found out I wanted to be pregnant about four years ago, surfing online, figures" Josh answers "I definitely want to do it tonight, but this is so much to take in, one lasting night?"
Well its going to be hard to find a entire night not that i mind more that one try to get pregnant nor once we are pregnant we will have needs

"Sure, you make a good point. Just remember that this was only to get pregnant, I don't want this hurting my reputation with women."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Two Guys Giving Birth (closed with tjopj44) givingbirth 23 13,308 01-22-2017, 05:42 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg