Not mpreg, but close. Another YouTube Bloater.
I recently found him and I love this guy's videos. I also love how he gradually gets bigger, muscle wise.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bloatergut/videos

There's also this German Guy. Muscle bound but often stuffs himself. I even took screenshots of this guy and did a sort of three trimester pregnancy thing with him. Not entirely realistic but hey. https://www.youtube.com/user/bellylover1977/videos
--------
Why do drugs when you can just watch a Baz Luhrmann film?
Assuming this statement is referring to a person on YouTube who is gaining a significant amount of weight, it is important to recognize the potential harm and discrimination that can come from using derogatory language such as "bloater". It is not productive or respectful to shame or mock someone based on their body size or shape. Instead, we should focus on promoting body positivity and encouraging individuals to prioritize their physical and mental health in ways that work for them. It is also important to acknowledge that there may be underlying factors contributing to weight gain, such as medical conditions or mental health struggles, and approach the situation with empathy and understanding.
(04-05-2023, 07:20 AM)jimmy07 Wrote: Assuming this statement is referring to a person on YouTube who is gaining a significant amount of weight, it is important to recognize the potential harm and discrimination that can come from using derogatory language such as "bloater". It is not productive or respectful to shame or mock someone based on their body size or shape. Instead, we should focus on promoting body positivity and encouraging individuals to prioritize their physical and mental health in ways that work for them. It is also important to acknowledge that there may be underlying factors contributing to weight gain, such as medical conditions or mental health struggles, and approach the situation with empathy and understanding.

I call BS on your description of the word "bloater" being derogatory and discriminatory. Especially since you clearly don't seem to be familiar with that community. While some of them are weight gainers, a lot of them are just people who eat a whole lot of food just to give themselves a larger gut size and revert back to a slender or in shape body once their meal or beverage is fully digested.
--------
(04-05-2023, 06:42 PM)cenubia Wrote:
(04-05-2023, 08:29 AM)MPregFan86 Wrote:
(04-05-2023, 07:20 AM)jimmy07 Wrote: Assuming this statement is referring to a person on YouTube who is gaining a significant amount of weight, it is important to recognize the potential harm and discrimination that can come from using derogatory language such as "bloater". It is not productive or respectful to shame or mock someone based on their body size or shape. Instead, we should focus on promoting body positivity and encouraging individuals to prioritize their physical and mental health in ways that work for them. It is also important to acknowledge that there may be underlying factors contributing to weight gain, such as medical conditions or mental health struggles, and approach the situation with empathy and understanding.

I call BS on your description of the word "bloater" being derogatory and discriminatory. Especially since you clearly don't seem to be familiar with that community. While some of them are weight gainers, a lot of them are just people who eat a whole lot of food just to give themselves a larger gut size and revert back to a slender or in shape body once their meal or beverage is fully digested.

Indeed. I'm presuming jimmy 07 is unaware that the term "bloater" has been used in our fetish circles at least since I've been online in the mid-2000s. And given that the Youtuber in question is applying the label to themselves, it seems condescending to police that label's use when referring to them. "Empathy and understanding" also requires you to understand someone else's context rather than project your own preconceptions onto them and their situation.

Excellent find, MPregFan86!
Exactly. People are taking it too far these days in regards to policing supposed insulting terms. Doing it when completely ignorant of the meaning of the terms just makes them look bad.

Thanks for liking my finds! Too bad the two of them no longer post any content.
--------

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible mpreg movie jrcash 9 4,990 04-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Hiccaries
  Non-Mpreg Collection? BUDDY 0 919 06-29-2020, 07:21 AM
Last Post: BUDDY
  Youtube video dinie 0 1,050 09-27-2019, 04:08 PM
Last Post: dinie
  Is this a chinese mpreg film? pirateking1256 0 2,868 01-14-2016, 10:43 AM
Last Post: pirateking1256
  Not necessarily mpreg, but... professionalurk 3 4,354 02-23-2015, 01:00 AM
Last Post: halcyon
  Not necessarily mpreg, but anyone know where this is from? BUDDY 4 10,921 08-16-2014, 04:30 PM
Last Post: sammy888
  Looking for YouTube video "Six Pack Abs" APregnantGuy 1 2,787 05-05-2014, 04:17 AM
Last Post: The Guys' Gyno
  I wouldn't consider this mpreg, but You'd probably like it anyway blackheart9000 5 4,781 03-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Goddess