Spring Break
A college student decides to stay at university over Spring Break with a couple of friends. A stormy night approaches and it isn't possible for him to go out to a bar so he decides to stay in with some friends who happen to be pregnant.

Hey everyone! I thought of this idea and I need a little help with it! Anyone want to help out?

Name: Jake
Orientation: Gay
Pregnant: No
(May I join?)
{{Likewise? I'd love to be one of the pregnant friends!))
Definitely!
Jake walks into his friends' room.
"Can't believe this storm is going to keep me in all night. Can I stay here for the night? My roommate is gone and I'm bored."
Tristan looked up from his laptop to smile at Jake.

"Hey man! Sure, it's fine with me. Sucks that you finally get a break from studying and the weather cockblocks you."

He shifted into a more comfortable position and his six-month stomach peeked out of his shirt. He was only having one baby, so he wasn't as huge as he might have been, but sitting in one position too long was starting to get uncomfortable.
Jake smiles at Tristan

"It would have been great to at least get to go to a bar since I didn't get off campus for Spring Break. I need action man! How's the baby?"
Tristan casually rubbed at his tummy; his daughter was active and kicking up a fuss.

"Yeah you need to get back on the horse, as it were. Find you a new man. And she's having gymnastics right now, or at least feels like it," he added wryly as his belly churned and gurgled with her restless motion.

"Wanna feel?"
Intrigued by Tristan's belly, but nervous about doing something wrong; Jake goes over to Tristan and gently places his hand on his belly.
"Wow, she's really active!"
Seeing Jake's obvious hesitance, Tristan smiled broadly and arched his back to expose more of his bump to Jake's touch.

"You won't hurt us! We're tougher than that! And yeah, she takes after her dad that way---she's gonna be a little tomboy, just watch!"

As if in agreement, the baby flipped over and kicked at Jake's hand, making Tristan laugh.

"She likes you already! How about that, Princess---Uncle Jake is already your favorite, isn't he?"
Feeling more confident, Jake laughs and explores Tristan's bump.

"I know I'll be your favorite! When you come out, I'll teach you everything I know about everything!"

Jake talks eagerly to the baby.
Name: Luke
Orientation: Straight, but has a close friend that he occasionally 'explores' with
Pregnant: 8 Months, Twin Boys and a Girl
-----------------------------
Luke waddled down the hall to Tristan's room, seeing the open door he looked in and saw Jake with Tristan.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I came to see where pickles are." He ask and as if to make a point his belly growled loudly.

At this Luke blushed slightly and put hand over his belly where it showed out from under his shirt; none of them fit him any more and his 'baby bump,' if you could still call it that, was the only bulge on his otherwise fit but slim frame.

Before intruding and embarrassing himself more, Luke started to slowly back out of the room.
Jake laughs. He is intrigued by Luke's big belly.

"Hey Luke! No need to leave. I'll help you find pickles. If the storm is keeping us in we should all be together."
"Thanks," Luke replied "let me sit down a minute first." The massive weight on his body has been taxing him for the pregnancy, but was especially hard now that he was so close to his due date.

He had always had only a few close friends and getting pregnant only seemed to drive him further into his close group of friends.
Jake makes room in order to make Luke comfortable. He realizes he hasn't talked to Luke in a while because of his classes.

"How are you? Haven't seen you in a while."
Tristan laughs as his daughter really seems to warm up to Jake.

"See? Uncle Jake's gonna spoil you absolutely rotten, isn't he little monster?"

Just then Luke waddled in, tummy growling for pickles, it seemed. Tristan smiled and carefully got up and made his way to the desk where a new unopened jar sat.

"Come have some of these, man. Mom sent me a bunch when she found out. How's your back, by the way? The health clinic doctors said pregnant dudes tend to get more back pain then ladies..."
"Thanks man" Luke tells Tristan as he grabs a pickle before sitting down and letting sigh of relief.

"I've been doing well since I got over the morning sickness, now my biggest problem is when these babies keep me up kicking at night." He laughed before adding "well biggest after my babies. I'm just lucky that I can usually find a position that is comfortable until the babies shift."

"So what about you two, have you decided on a name for your girl?"
(can i jump in?)
pregnant and smoking!
((You could be Tris' babydaddy!))

Tris nodded sympathetically.

"I hear that. This little monster likes to do backflips in the middle of the night, just to prove she can."

His stomach grumbled and shifted as she demonstrated.

"See?"

He canted his head to the side.

"I like Diana, but I also like Evelyn....Mom says that sounds too old-fashioned for a little girl though...what about yours? You're due sooner than me!"
"They are both beautiful names" Luke replied, his eyes starting to water.

After a few moments pause he answered "thats not really my choice, I have been looking for foster parents found the perfect couple a month ago…" his voice trailed off.
i knock on the door
pregnant and smoking!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ides of Spring (Closed with NSAria) Klayko 36 7,006 06-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  Adventure on Break (closed) huntressx 63 16,536 12-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Last Post: dolria1