Adventure on Break (closed)
Levi was currently finishing up the last trek of his hike in the desolated forest in the northern part of the country, happy that he had gotten able to get away from college for a week during the break. He had to go home in just a couple of days but the wilderness was beyond relaxing to him. The rumors of strange creatures living in the woods didn't keep him away, although late at night he could hear rustling by his tent. He shook it off as a small woodland creature, nothing that would harm him. He was wrong though; something in the woods was tracking him. It didn't take him long to fall back asleep after hearing the sound. In the morning he got out of his tent stretching and going to relieve himself in a thicket of woods not too far from the campsite. Once he was done he heard rustling, jumping and looking around. He'd left his bear spray at the tent! He had no way of keeping himself protected now.
Name: Soren
Species: Centaur
Hair: black
eyes: green
skin: brown- white
hieght: 2.20 meter
Soren saw the boy near his secret cave. he was desperate. his all Herd was slaughtered by men, when he was little. he rode away before they took him, and he was all alone for years, until he know it was his time to breed so he can begin a new Herd. he choose this boy and know that he will be his perfect breeder. he took him by surprise and carried him uncouncise back to his cave and sealed it with a big rock. then he tied the boy to a bed and took his clothes off and waited until he will awake.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Levi slowly wakes up a few hours later, his eyes widening when he sees that he's in a cave. He tries to jolt up but he can't, he's tied down. "What the hell?!" he cries out, seeing a boy around his age in the corner, not seeing his horse half. "Dude, you gotta help me! What am I doing here?!" He was naked as well, his legs spread wide. Levi was bisexual, but he had only had sex with a man once. Was their captor going to have sex with them? He could only guess the boy was kept here against his will too, by some sick monster. "I know about the stories, did you get taken too?" he asks
"hi. im sorry i kidnapped you, my name is Soren" the Centaur boy step out from the corner and reveal his half horse form. "please, you need to help me. my Herd was all wiped out by your kind, and im the only surviver. i must breed so i begin a new life. that's why i choose you. because you are furtile" he step forward and rubb the boy's still flat stomach. "i can impregnante you with my seed and you will be carrying my offsprings. and it only be for the best. you will be a hero" he exclaims. he hold the boy's legs and spread them apart. then he climb to the bed and slid his huge horse cock inside the boy's tight ass hole very slowly, carefull not to hurt the boy. then he start to thrust in and out.
He looks up at Soren like he's crazy, his eyes widening. "No, I'm not going to do that!" he yells before getting cut off, the man's huge cock going deep inside of him. He tries to close his legs but it's no use, he can't get this cock out of him. It's way too big to do that, so Levi lays there, trying not to moan as his cock brushes against his prostate, his eyes widening at the pleasure. "No! I don't want your children.." he protests, trying to distract himself from the pleasure he's feeling. "I'm a man, I'm not meant to be pregnant!"
"Hush little one, its ok. I will not hurt you. Soon you feel great, i promise you" Soren moan as he was pounding the boy, his huge horse cock pressing his birth cannal and going deeper. "you are so tight!" he exclaim, his huge balls slapping his entrence. his musculer body move so fast that the sound of skin rubbing skin filled the entire cave. he thrusts for 20 minutes now and dont stop. finaly, he arch his back and moan loudly as he climaxed, filling the boy's womb with galons of galons of centaur semen. the boy's belly look huge as he was still cumming minutes later. then when he was empty he withdraw his massive cock slowly, exosted.
Levi is grasping the restrains as he gets pounded into the mattress, his own cock hard and leaking over his still flat stomach. His eyes close tightly as the man continues to go deeper, deeper than he's ever had before. Once Soren cums he's arching up off the bed, his own cum landing on his stomach. He looks down, breathing hard, his stomach already beginning to bulge out. Fear runs through him as he looks up at the centaur. "How many babies will I have?" he asks, knowing that birth is going to be terrible to go through.
"Mmm dont know wait. We need to wait and see" he said, and then thrust once more into the boy's tight ass. he felt all his semen shifting and moving inside the boy's guts as he entered his womb. he moan loudly, his cock full of thick veins move like a machine pupming hard deep into the boy's filled semen belly.
He nods, coming down from his orgasm, still sensitive from it as Soren continues to drive into him. "Oh my god..." he breathes out, back arching up as he feels the cum begin to make his belly swell more.
"Our seed is specail" Soren explain between thrusts. "your body is in pleasure more now because i cum before. and this will go on until you birth my stallions" he exclaim as he thrust faster and faster, like he riding in marathon. he touched the boy belly as it bounce swelling from all the semen with in. he enjoy every minute he was in the boy's ass, waves of plesure spreading all of his body. he never thought it can be so fun to fuck a human boy. after more ten minutes he shouts and cum and cum and cum massive loads of semen, expanding the boy's belly even more.
Levi can only lay beneath the man, moaning and cumming constantly, his new belly almost completely covered. He falls back against the bed, exhausted from all the orgasms. "Please, no more...I can't handle more." he says softly, moving a hand to his bloated stomach, feeling just how large it had become. If this was just from Soren's cum, he wasn't sure how huge he would get. He would be sure to see, though, knowing that he had to give birth sometime.
Soren pull out his cock and rubbs the boy's belly and kiss it. "its ok. go to sleep. We shall talk in the morning" he said. He covered him with a blanket and went to sleep on his bed-leaves on the floor. he think all night on the boy. he never felt like this before. he start to feel something for him, but love? it is human emothion after all. In the morning he wake up before the boy, and wash his face. then he noticed he made some bruises on the boy's body when they have sex, so he start to lick the bruises because centaur lick has healing power. he start to lick his belly when the boy wake up.
Levi falls asleep quickly, his body sore and belly swollen. During the night he dreams about his life at home and just when he's about to have another part of his dream, he feels licking against his body. He opens his eyes, looking down and gasping in surprise. He wasn't so concerned with Soren's licking, it was actually the fact that he looked nearly nine months pregnant. "Why am I so big?!" he asks, sitting up, feeling one of his babies pressing down against his bladder.
The centaur smiled at him. "good morning boy. You so big because the offspring growing fast. Soon you will birth in four months". he took the chains off of him. "we dont need those anymore". then he rubbed Levi's belly playfuly, the bruises will be gone soon after he lick and heal them. "so, do you want any breakfast before i get to answer all of your questions?" he help the boy sit on a chair and brought him some bowl of clean water and towel to wash himself. then he bring some food and meat. "eat. then we talk".
Levi nods, frowning and sits up, a hand on his large belly. "I'm hungry...or well, we're hungry." he says softly, smiling a bit before he grabs the towel, washing his face and body off. After that he begins to eat, his stomach grumbling as he finishes all of it quickly. "That was good, thank you." he says, smiling over at him. He adjusts himself, his lower back aching already. "Do you think that we can find out how many babies we're having before hand? Not that it matters, but I'd like to know." he says, shrugging.
Soren kneel down and lay his head on the boy's belly, hearing and rubbing it. Then he stood up. "Judging by your size and the babie's movements, you carry 5-6 babies at least, for now. If i add more babies into you, you can carry up to 12 babies without burst" he smile and rubb the boy's belly. "Still, its your decision. I wont force you anymore fetuses if you dont want to. Also, you still havnt told me what's your name, boy" he said.
"They're going to be huge, aren't they?" he asks, his heart beginning to pound. He wasn't sure if he could do more. "I don't want any more babies yet. I'm Levi." He feels the babies moving inside of him, a hoof brushing against the top of his womb as he shudders. "This feels weird, but I'm glad that they're healthy."
"Well, Levi, as i said before, my name is Soren. im the last of my kind. long ago, people of your kind hunted my Herd and kill them all, including my family. im the only one who survive". Soren look at the floor, still remembering everything. "everyday i miss them, my father, mother, and sister. i was still a pony when this was happened. i rode off and hide myself on the clifs. after the hunters left, i carefully left my hide and try to find out if anyone stayed alive" the centaur boy start to cry. "but they all was gone. no one left. and after i burried them, i swear at my parent's grave that i'll find a way to return our Herd to his glory". he took Levi's hand in his. "i chose you because i saw that you different from your kind. you have a good heart, and you are a good looking". he smile at him, still tears in his eyes. "im sorry i kidnapped you like this. i knew my appearence would scare you, so i preffer to show you my intentions and explain after". he took the boy other hand in his and kneel before him on all his four legs. "i impregnante you with my seed. you and i can make a new herd togather. to start all over. we centaurs can breed only other male species. like you. we had female centaur but we can breed males if we choose too". he send a gentle hand and touch the boy cheek. "i can see we are in the same age. you are carry my children inside you, our babies, and i know that your body is fit for pregnancy. we centaur can sense that. if you agree to be my mate, i will protect you and take care of you all time and help you in the birth". he put a hand on the boy's big belly. "please, help me to restore my Herd to his glory days and i will give you anything you desire". he look at the boy and waited for his answer, still holding his hands.
Levi looks at him, frowning as he begins to cry. He wraps an arm around his shoulder, understanding where he was coming from although he might not have been familiar with the feeling. "Soren...I couldn't imagine that, I'm so sorry." he says softly, smiling and blushing when the man compliments him. "I...I think I can handle being your mate, and I feel...special when I'm around you." he says softly, leaning into his touch. "I...okay. I'll be your mate." He leans up to kiss him gently, moving a hand over his neck. He pulls away and gets up slowly, looking down at Soren. "Can you get up? I want to touch you." he says
Soren get up slowly, smiling softly. "Thank you Levi. Im happy i chose you. You really specail". He get closer to the boy and let him touch him as he wanted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,733 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,213 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,007 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,203 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8