Jeremy
"My butt feels weird." he said shortly, not knowing what was going on.
"Do you want me to pull over and take a look? I know you think that's weird, but I'm your mom, and a nurse. I don't mind."
"Are you just going to look? It feels pretty sore from when I pooped earlier." he said worried that it was going to more than he could handle.
"If that's what you want," I say, pulling over once again.
"I want all this pain to go away...My stomach is killing me now." he said drenched in sweat.
"Ok, I'm just going to look," I say opening the back door. I take a quick look, "something isn't right. Can I check inside really quick?"
"What are you going to do? do I need to take my pants off?" Jeremy said a bit embarrassed that he still had an erection from earlier in the day.
"No, just down a little. Just a fingertip, really quick," I say reassuringly, trying to not show my worry.
"Please be quick, my hole is really sore." he said clenching his anus in fear that it will hurt.
"I know, honey," she pulls a glove out of her purse. "You have to relax. It will hurt if you're tense."
Jeremy relaxes enough for Amanda. He is still scared and starts breathing heavy. Another contraction comes as soon as he's ready for Amanda. "Mom...stomach....OWOWOWOW." he groans grabbing onto his now bloated belly.
"Ok baby," Amanda says, and quickly examines him while he's distracted. "Honey, I-I don't know how, b-but you're having a baby," she stammers, wide-eyed.