The Alien Breeder
Young Jace Underwood was a curious boy who loved adventure and anything mysterious. One day during a walk through the forest he came across and almost UFO shaped object. Curiosity overtook him and he went inside but as soon as he entered the ship took off and brought him to another world where some type of alien stood there smiling almost evilly at him. The alien explains what's going to happen. He's impregnating the young boy, the boy laughs in his face saying its impossible as he's male. The alien explains that he can make anyone he wishes pregnant before he sticks a needle into Jace's stomach putting in a purple liquid before shoving his large tail into Jace's anus and depositing 20 eggs of all shapes and sizes(from the size of a chicken egg to that of an adult human head. Any shape at all) and in just an hour Jace's stomach has expanded so much he can't move and as another our passes his stomach begins to cramp and labour begins.

~~~~~
Jace Underwood
Curly dark brown hair, pale skin, short and with a little muscle tone, green eyes.
~~~~~

NEED AN ALIEN PLEASE

I looked at the object cautiously as I slowly walked around taking in the silver panels and the ironically placed lights. There was an oh so cliche see through top where a control panel was. I couldn't help myself. Curiosity took over and I walked to the entrance and entered quietly unsure if there was anything inside. Suddenly, the door slammed behind hIm and the ship took off. I stumbled to the ground looking around frantically as it raced through the air stopping at a small island and the main door opened. I went to get up but stopped seeing what could only be described as an alien standing in the way. I scooped back quickly "What are you?!"
(Can the alien be male?)
Yes, of course :)
Name: Kage
Description: silver hair, red eyes, pale skin, tall, muscular

Kage smiled as he looked to Jace. "Why my little pet, I am what you call an alien. And I want you to be my breeder."
Jace laughed loudly "Are you crazy? I'm a male, I can't get pregnant" he smiled, a little relieved to realize that the alien was a bit dumb and it meant he might be able to escape. "You probably needed the other gender of my species to carry your young or whatever"
Kage chuckled. "I think you underestimate me my love. I can get you pregnant. All I need to do is this." He said before he injected Jace with a special formula that started to grow a womb inside Jace.
Jace yelped and put a hand over where the needle had been injected. His stomach began to feel warm and weird and his stomach stretched out lightly. He looked a little terrified about what was happening to him "What the hell was that?!"
"That injection is growing a womb so you can carry our children." Kage said happily.
Jace started to freak out "I don't want to have your children! Release me please!" He said shaking a little a hand on his stomach looking around for an escape
Kage rubbed Jace's stomach lovingly. "Don't fight. I want to give you a good life." He said as he moved closer and began to kiss Jace's neck.
Jace froze a little but relaxed biting his lip as his neck was being kissed. He closed his eyes happily
Kage smiled as he whispered into Jace's ear. "I won't hurt you ever. I want to care for you and love you. I want a family with you." He said sensually as he held Jace in his arms.
Jace looked at him scared "I don't want to have your children, I'm sorry...I don't want to have babies" he said pulling back a little from the embrace he was becoming comfortable in
"Why not? You'll be big and beautiful. It's a custom for newly weds to be impregnated." Kage stated as he massaged Jace's rear.
Jace jumped slightly and slapped his arm away "We're not newlyweds and I don't want to be 'big and beautiful'. I want to go home. I'm sorry, but I'm going" he said and began walking to the door
"Oh love. I can't take you back now. If I do, the government might take you away and lock you up." Kage stated.
Jace turned looking at him confused "What are you talking about?" He said confused
"If I take you back, my government will find you and imprison you for knowing there are aliens. Humans are still a little behind for galactic politics." Kage explained.
Jace frowned "But how do they know you have me and I'll probably think this was all a dream by tomorrow. I don't want your children, I don't want to be a breeder or whatever you want me to be. I want to go home"
"I had to get clearance from them. Don't feel bad, you'll enjoy being a mother to dozens upon dozens of children." Kage said as he kissed Jace's neck again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,535 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,222 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,305 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,245 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,445 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,829 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,743 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Alien breeds (open to all! Can be alien or other) hmclain9 169 25,073 12-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,670 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM