Hypnosis/Mediation
Some YouTube videos I found.
Hello!

I know there are a few other threads on here about this. But I wanted to make sure that these were seen. The videos made by this YouTuber: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pWJubhKTnMY (especially this one) are amazing.

They're meant to hypnotize you into feeling pregnant, but let me give you my rundown of it. I was always, and still am, skeptical of hypnotism, but this video works so so well. Rather than hypnosis, I use this video to mediate all the time, and allow his words to help me feel pregnant. I will say, I think this video will only work for those of you already good at meditation (I've been doing it for years to help with anxiety in addition to yoga). I almost didn't share it, but I swear last time I used this I managed to actually feel kicking in my stomach. Additionally, because of this video I've been able to make my stomach bigger than I ever have, and I feel much rounder and fuller after using it too.

Anyways, give it a shot. Let me know how it goes for you!
I've tried this technic in addition of simulated pregnancies: to actually feel any level of movement inside your abdomen which feels you inflated along with my "breast" and added pressure on your back, hips and groin, and some nausea or headaches, but I really enjoyed the hypnotic or trance state experience from listening to such videos I believe are magical spells other than from a hypnotist who seems to get the trick right.
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Male Pregnancy Hypnosis Babybumpboy 14 16,764 03-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Marvelous
  Hypnosis pregnancy chronic322 8 2,946 02-25-2023, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Marvelous