The Servant's Tail (RoyalThorn)
Luka hastened through the halls with a stack of clean linen. He had to get the young Prince's chamber in proper order quickly; the fair ladies from neighboring kingdoms would be arriving soon and if Prince Zane chose one of them to be his bride, he'd need the royal bedchambers immaculate when the union was consummated. Also, though, Luka was secretly curious to see what the Prince was like---though born and raised in the palace and acting as a servant since he could walk, Luka had always been instructed to keep out of sight and do his duty as though some magical being had blessed the castle and caused the job to be done. This was so the royals needn't be burdened by having to look at one of lower stature than they, and especially a freak such as Luka---who had been born with the ears and tail of a barn cat, which twitched depending on his mood. At night when he went to sleep in the cold garret room he shared with the other serving-boys, he wrapped his tail around his feet in an effort to keep warm. 

Blinking himself out of his daze, Luka went back to changing the linens on Prince Zane's bed. And what a bed it was, too! Thick mattress not stuffed with straw but with down, all the pillows one could desire, real satin sheets with no holes in them, even huge thick eiderdown blankets that were probably more than warm enough for the cold nights! Such luxury! Luka could hardly imagine being rich enough to sleep on silk and satin and down like this; so lost was he in stroking the counterpane he didn't even notice that the Prince had come into the room. 
"You, servant. May I ask what you are doing? didn't I instruct you in cleaning my bed, and not staring at it?" Zane said snapping him out of his daze.
Luka started, tail bushing out in fright.

"Y-your Majesty! Please forgive this lowly one; I-I was in the middle of changing the sheets!"

Even as panicked as he was, Luka had to admit the Prince was very handsome. Any lady in the neighboring Kingdoms would be lucky to have him for a husband!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Fairy Tail RP (Open to everyone) SeanWoods221 57 8,263 08-31-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  The high king servant //NSFW PAFP// ~Zacharie~ 0 817 09-19-2015, 09:28 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The Perfect Affair (closed with RoyalThorn) cashewmanz 6 1,781 07-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  The Queen's servant boy (closed with doloria1)(NSFW) VenusLove 33 8,574 04-28-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: VenusLove