Open Fairy Tail RP (Open to everyone)
Name:
Magic:
Guild:
Background:
Outfit:

----------------------

Name: Sean Dragneel
Description: 5'7", short brown hair, blue eyes, slim with some muscle, tanned skin
Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
Guild: Fairy Tail
Background: Sean is the son of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla and a proud wizard of Fairy Tail.
Outfit: Black skin-tight black shirt, black pants, brown boots, red vest, black wristbands, and Natsu's scarf

Sean had returned back to Magnolia after a hard quest earnig 400,00 jewels. "Man. That Volcan was really tough." he groaned as he headed towards the Fairy Tail guild.
Name: Kage Umbrax
Description: 7ft 2, spiky silver hair, blood red eyes, well toned muscles, pale skin
Magic Shadow Make Magic
Guild: Fairy Tail
Background: a mysterious outsider who joined the guild 20 years ago when he was a kid. Kage keeps to himself but he is known for being powerful enough to take on S-Class missions by himself
Outfit: sleeveless body suit, black metal gauntlets and boots, a trench coat with a hood, and a mask that covers his mouth and nose.

Kage sat in his small booth at the guild, paying no attention to any of the fights the guild was common for.
When Sean entered the guild, He saw Kage. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" he shouted his attack.
Kage simply lifted one hand and grabbed Sean's fist, stopping his attack. "Back from the mission?" He asked calmly, showing no effort.
"Hell yeah, but you should've come helped me with those Vulcans." Sean replied as he got ready for his Fire Dragon Roar.
"They're Vulcans. Lots of people can take them on with ease." Kage said before he casted a shadow spell onto Sean, covering Sean's mouth.
Sean mumbled as he tried to get the shadows off of his mouth. "Get this stuff off my mouth." Sean grumbled.
"Don't use your roar then. You're getting too predictable." Kage stated as he read from his book.
Sean huffed and joined in the other fights in the guild.
"Why do they always fight?" Kage wondered to himself.
After fighting, Sean went to the request board to find another mission.
Kage went to the board and looked at an S-Class mission with a large amount of jewel. "See anything interesting Sean?" He asked
Sean took one. "This one says that two powerful rogue wizards are attacking different towns and cities. The reward is 2,000,000 jewel." Sean said.
Kage nodded. "Mine says this guy wants us to find some old family relic in an old tomb. He's paying 8,000,000 jewel for it." He said as he showed the request.
"I bet I can get my mission faster than you, Kage. MY father has overcome the odds and so can I." Sean smirked.
"Don't you still owe the city and your parents done jewel for blowing stuff up as a kid. Last time I checked your tab is still 30,000,000 jewel." Kage said as he had witnessed the countless destruction of both the elder and younger Dragneel. Kage felt sorry for Lucy for having to deal with the two of them.
"Hey! My father had done a lot more destruction than I have. I guess I ned to find a mission that will pay 30,000,000 jewel." Sean said as he looked at the request board again.
"Why not we do my mission? We do it, we pay the city four million jewel and we split the remaining jewel between us. How does that sound?" Kage suggested.
"Souds good. So, where are we heading, Kage?" Sean asked.
"Blackstone Forest. It's pretty far away from what I can tell. We might have to take a train." Kage said as he started to walk outside.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,354 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,021 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,714 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,059 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,288 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,967 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,516 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,062 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,410 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15