Stuffed Clothes
Shocked 
I'm home alone and I stuffed old shirts and hoodies with blankets, and will walk around all day with it :$
can we get some pics. would love to see. :)
I used to do this regularly in the past, when I had more spare/private time on my hands. I used to have numerous old white t-shirts that I used to stuff with the odd cushion or pillow. I usually wore a pair of pajama bottoms with them. The largest ones I used to be able to just about stretch around the resulting bump.

I then used to walk around the house like this for an hour or more, observing how the bump impeded my usual movements around the house - in the kitchen, opening/closing doors, navigating the tighter spaces e.t.c...

Whenever I'm traveling somewhere and I'm in a hotel room to myself, doing something like this (obviously, within the privacy of the room), is more or less a 'mandatory requirement'. I don't know what it is about hotel rooms, but there's something about pretending to be pregnant in a space you aren't entirely familiar with (effectively a private area in a public building) which, dare I say it, turns me on...

Sadly, this private time isn't anywhere near as much as it used to be... I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been able to do this within the last two years. Probably longer than that, actually.  :(
(04-18-2015, 02:50 PM)Belly Button Wrote: I used to do this regularly in the past, when I had more spare/private time on my hands. I used to have numerous old white t-shirts that I used to stuff with the odd cushion or pillow. I usually wore a pair of pajama bottoms with them. The largest ones I used to be able to just about stretch around the resulting bump.

I then used to walk around the house like this for an hour or more, observing how the bump impeded my usual movements around the house - in the kitchen, opening/closing doors, navigating the tighter spaces e.t.c...

Whenever I'm traveling somewhere and I'm in a hotel room to myself, doing something like this (obviously, within the privacy of the room), is more or less a 'mandatory requirement'. I don't know what it is about hotel rooms, but there's something about pretending to be pregnant in a space you aren't entirely familiar with (effectively a private area in a public building) which, dare I say it, turns me on...

Sadly, this private time isn't anywhere near as much as it used to be... I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been able to do this within the last two years. Probably longer than that, actually.  :(
I use to stay in hotels and enjoyed my time walking around with my bump. I too now no longer work away and miss those times.
I still do this on occasion ... usually slipping my legs through the sleeves of another T-shirt to act like a very roomy pair of shorts and keep things from slipping around too much.
Generally when the roommate isn't home or I'm able to just stay in my bedroom with the door shut.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some new maternity clothes joshlg_uk 1 1,300 09-24-2017, 04:07 AM
Last Post: bigbellyboy
  Good Sources for Maternity Clothes TigerFan46 3 2,708 05-14-2015, 04:20 AM
Last Post: PregBull