Good Sources for Maternity Clothes
Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the General Discussion section.  For the guys/girls that wear maternity clothes when they simulate, where do you get your stuff?  I usually get things from Walmart just because they're cheap, and I'm not exactly looking for designer stuff since I only dress up when I'm alone, but it sucks when that cheap stuff isn't true to size or tears after barely any use.
Target, goodwill and maternity consignment stores. The last one is the trickiest to go by yourself but you can always make the excuse that your wife is on bed rest of they ask (most don't)
To buy clothes in safe mode, best thing is getting them online. I bought most of my staff buying online in european shops (reciently is open a new good website: aliexpress but most of the staff are from china where pregnant girl are so tiny)or at ebay I did some shopping at malls but it was quite weird being choosing pregnant clothes in front of ladies or pay the items and see the look of the cashier (once a man take a look at me like: why he is buying this stuff?). It was quite an adventure and sometimes I pick clothes that I wasn't sure that will look good on me because I was too nervous to have a good look of them, specially in small shops where the cashier can see you.
I got many pregnancy stuff that I want to sell so if you are interested you can speak with me, in one month I will pick all my clothes from my moom house (I keep it safe in a suitcase I hope that she hadn't thrown it away) to choose which one I'm going to sell and which one I'm going to keep (my girlfriend is pregnant so after all I did well to keep the clothes specially because she use nearly the same size as I bought).
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
I mostly buy my maternity tops at Burlington Coat Factory.

The selection isn't the best, but I once walked out of there with three tops and only spent sixteen dollars.

If only I had the courage to shop while pregnant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maternity Corset HollyWd 3 3,359 11-01-2019, 11:05 PM
Last Post: HollyWd
  Is shape wear good to make a belly? kyle1105 2 1,522 08-23-2019, 08:23 PM
Last Post: SwollenBellyEnvy
  New maternity swimsuit joshlg_uk 2 1,247 06-28-2019, 09:41 PM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Some new maternity clothes joshlg_uk 1 1,317 09-24-2017, 04:07 AM
Last Post: bigbellyboy
Shocked Stuffed Clothes quentinduhe 4 3,107 04-27-2015, 12:02 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD