The Stepfather [Revised]
[Role: Daughter, Leah and Future mate/Stepfather, Dakota/Seeder]

[Roleplay Partners Role: Carrier/Pregnant Father]

[Type: Third Person]

[Genre: Romance, Sexual, Birthing, A Bit Of Comedy]

I like to do a bit of character development in this certain rp as well as along the way of this rp, I like long births, if that's okay. Just to give a heads up.

[Plot: After the death of his (roleplay partner's character)'s husband, he carries the responsibility of caring for his 10 year old daughter Leah, and birthing children alone. He falls in love again with a young man he happened to run into casually every time he'd grab a cup of coffee, named Dakota. After hanging out and having an accidental one night stand, he get's pregnant once more. (With triplets)]

[If you have any ideas to add to the plot, or any additional features, do share through PM owo]

[Interested in doing this RP? by all means, PM me, or skype me! my skype username is:kumorishadou]

Here's my head starter.;

Leah stared down at her now deceased father's grave stone. She felt like crying but the rain seemed to do that for her. She didn't care. Filled with rue, she couldn't find it in her to move. Besides, she couldn't of cared less, as the rain soaked her dull black coat and blonde and brown streaked hair as it began to cover her eyes. She felt a dryness hover over her head. An umbrella shielding her from the heavy rain. She turned around to find her heavily pregnant father holding the umbrella, giving a sweet yet somber smile. Leah returned the smile but it quickly faded as she looked down pondering. "Papa, what's going to happen to us now?" she asked.
It was done. No matter how many times his head ran back through the memories of a life he was slowly beginning to achieve, it was ruined in that instant a black truck rammed into his vehicle. Now his brown eyes were glancing at the tombstone of his beloved husband, Grant Scott.

"We'll be alright..." Ben assured his...their...daughter as he smiled faintly, holding her hand as his other held the umbrella over them. He had more trouble believing that honestly. His mind raced through a few thoughts of how empty he would feel at the house. Sure he had Leah and the kid(s) presently growing inside him, something he was extremely grateful to hear the accident did not ruin as well, but it didn't replace the fact that someone he considered to be his life companion was now gone. "Let's go get something to eat and head back home." He glanced one final time, at least for now, at the tombstone, before leaving off with his daughter and other family members and friends who had gathered for the stormy day.
Leah followed closely, she wasn't hungry, she didn't want to do anything. All she wanted to do was go home and curl up in her bed. Despite being so distant with her papa and more closer with her father, it was a bit of a relief that at least she would be able to contribute to helping out more.
((Decided to change his name from Ben to Brien.))

Brien opened the door to the two story house as the rain was still pouring outside, though now night had filled the air. He held on to a few bags as he waited for his daughter to head inside first before going in himself.

"It's getting a bit late. Why don't you go on and brush your teeth, get into your pj's and I'll check in on you in a few." He sat the bags down to look at some of the mail that was sent that day. When he was through ciphering past the junk, he went into his room, a room that was now his alone. As he sat on the bed, he often contemplated on how much room him and his kids would truly need for the next set of years. Him and Grant had bought the nice house in favor of having a partially big family, but now he was beginning to wonder if he would need to downsize a bit. He let a soft sigh out before laying back on the soft foam the bed provided, undoing his dress pants as he felt a wave of relief at last as the belt was unbuckled and the button undone. He hated wearing such fabrics while he was pregnant. They always seemed to rub him wrong and that was just the pants. The dress shirts and coats were seemingly just as bad only in the matter of that he needed to get them around his large frame.

"Goodnight, sweetie" he said as he entered her minutes after he instructed her on what to do. "Sleep well." Kissing her forehead, he made his way back into the kitchen to fix a glass of cold water before retreating back into his room once more. As he had done again, he sat on the bed rather than lay on it, the male contemplating what more he could do job wise aside from his journalism career. He may have been on maternity leave at the moment, but he would have to double his efforts not just for the kids, but for himself. Something about being in the bed alone really disturbed him. He sighed deeply before laying on the bed on his side, rubbing the large belly as a few kicks were made.
Leah smiled in her sleep, as she hid under the blankets to stay.
The next day was very crucial. Rather than eating her breakfast, Leah rested her head on the table, snoring. She didn't get much rest due to getting up every now and then during the middle of the night. A loud thud was heard as someone gave a knock on the door, a man clearing his throat.
Brien's mornings, whether he wanted them to start or not, began as early as 4:30 in the morning. He would usually get out of bed and waddle into the bathroom to freshen up and prepare breakfast. As much as the male enjoyed caffeine, he really couldn't have it alongside some other things he used to unwind. No matter how many fruit smoothies he made or drunk, there wasn't enough in the world to prepare him for what was going to eventually happen when he brought Leah's brother into the world.

As the morning rolled forward, Brien could not for the life of him get his daughter to wake up. The male was opting for her to stay the day from school before a knock came to the door. He set the news paper down and waddled out into the living room. Before another knock could be made, he unlocked the door and opened it.

"Morning..." The skies were gray with a few drops of rain falling down. Brien slowly tugged at the fabric of his shirt, forgetting to check if it was unintentionally rolling up before answering the door as he looked at the figure before him. "Can I help you?"
Holding a box filled with desserts and fresh packaged beverages, the ebony haired man with dyed purple streaks on his hair, moved the box out of the way to reveal his face. "G'day--I uh mean, goodmorning, Brien was it?" he asked. He was a close friend of Brien's deceased lover, despite not knowing him very well--if anything, he didn't know him at all. He was just a mere stranger in his case. "I'm highly sorry for your loss. I'm afraid I couldn't attend the funeral yesterday. But hey, to make it up I brought some treats from the coffee shop." He gave a clumsy smile trying to keep a grip on the box as he struggled to reach out his arm to shake the pregnant man's hand. "Names Dakota. Was a good ol friend of your husband."
Brien looked at the stranger. Judging by his appearance, the signature of the cafe on his cap and a green apron even though he was delivering it, Brien could assume he did work at his late husband's favorite spot. If he put his mind to it even, he could recall the male a bit from when he did visit the place for coffee from time to time.

"I got you covered" he smiled partially, immediately moving over to shake his hand firmly while also gripping the box as well so Dakota would not drop it unintentionally. Just because he was pregnant didn't mean he couldn't lift a few things here and there. How else was he going to take care of a few errands for his daughter and him and his soon to arrive son? "You can come in if you want. Wouldn't want the rain to hit you." He motioned with his free hand at a table in the living room. "We can set this over here for now."
Dakota was taken aback by the pregnant males strength. Regardless, he tipped his hat and nodded. "Why thank you, I appreciate that." He walked into the warm house, making his way into the living room. "So ah, how ya both holdin up?" he asked. Not wanting to make Brien uneasy.
"We're doing great for the most part..." Brien wouldn't try to cry any more than he already had been for the past weeks and months depending on how the hormones had driven his mind. He took a seat on the sofa nearby after setting the box down on the table. "It's going to take some time, of course. So, how long have you known him?" While he was partially familiar, Brien couldn't say he exactly knew Dakota. The same could be said about him too. They were both technically strangers who were seemingly bonded by the loss of a very close person. Perhaps it didn't hurt to try and converse with each other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart C The Stepfather [With DragonKnight] Alchemyst 6 1,829 03-30-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Alchemyst
  Bastard Child [Revised] (Closed) RoyalThorn 82 19,160 05-31-2015, 06:03 AM
Last Post: cashewmanz
  The Stepfather RoyalThorn 0 1,217 04-06-2015, 03:30 AM
Last Post: RoyalThorn