The Neighbors - Potential Mpreg
So i was looking at some of the new series picked up on ABC. The one that caught my eye was "The Neighbors". Basically it is about a family that moves into a neighborhood where all the residents are stranded aliens. One of the things about the aliens is that the men get pregnant. The trailer has a reference to this as well, though not as far as showing them with child (around the 1:40 mark).

We may have to keep an eye on this show. Why mention that the men get pregnant if you won't do something with it.
Hmmm, that is interesting, just like how the short-lived show "Better Off Ted" was planning on doing a mpreg-related episode in it's future, before it was unfortunately cancelled.

I will also keep a close eye on this series for as long as it is on the air! :D

Hopefully they will have a mpreg-related episode while the show is on the air! ^_^

EDIT: I just found this description on the show!

Quote:The series, set in New Jersey, revolves around a gated townhouse community called "Hidden Hills." This is where the Weavers, a normal average family, have decided to move to. But upon their relocation to this community they discover that this place is populated by residents who are actually from another planet, using names of sports athletes, where men can become pregnant, receive nourishment through their eyes and mind by reading books rather than eating, and cries out green goo from their ears. Not only that, it appears that these aliens have been stuck on Earth for 10 years, still awaiting for a distress signal to return home.

Now I KNOW that there will be at least one episode of mpreg in this series!

And this!

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-neighbo...-neighbors

Look in the 2nd paragraph, last sentence!
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
This reminds me of the series Alien Nation. Anybody remembered that show? It was a great series and the men become pregnant too. I hope in future episodes of The Neighbors that they show that guy pregnant. It does look real good.
I think this was the "Alien Nation" remake I've heard about a few years back.
I really really love the Alien Nation series!!!!
I also have the Alien Nation tv movies. I wished the series had lasted longer.
(05-18-2012, 09:03 AM)Myboyfriendspregnant Wrote: I think this was the "Alien Nation" remake I've heard about a few years back.
I really really love the Alien Nation series!!!!

I doubt it, Syfy was set to produce that series, it may be in, what the entertainment industry refers to as, "development hell" (i.e. it's trapped in development; takes a long time to make).

Plus, this show is more of a comedy by the looks of it, than a more serious series which goes over issues such as racism and sexism...

MRCA
Human Family Tree
It kinda looks good, but judging from the reactions I've been reading, it looks like one of those shows that won't last past five episodes, if that! Like you guys, I hope it lasts long enough to show mpreg instead of just mentioning it, but I'm going to be a pessimist here and not count on it.

On plus side, at least it will star one of my favorite british actors.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
"They're staying! Rejoice!"
"Yay."
This looks hilarious. :)
I checked the schedule and didn't see it. Does anybody know when it will air? I hope it does last past five episodes.
Just watched the pilot. It was pretty good, and hopefully people will find it as funny as I did so it'll stick around for some mpreg content. The mpreg was referenced quite a bit in the episode besides the mention in the trailer. ;)
I missed the first episode last night, but I watched it online. I really like it!, I hope it doesn't get cancelled :(
Check out this recent interview!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22...97428.html

It's the very last paragraph, but you should read the whole article!

Quote:I know it's a family show, but it's not unheard of for a family show to tackle teen pregnancy. Might there be a human-alien hybrid baby in the cards?

You never know! [Laughs.] But in our show it would be Reggie Jackson who gets pregnant [because alien men carry the babies]. Right now they're very chaste -- they're barely holding hands, and when she comments on it, she says, "He doesn't even know how to hold hands." And he says, "It just seems like a weird thing to hold."

It may be getting close to male pregnancy being actually featured in the show...we'll have to see...

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I'll keep watching.
(09-29-2013, 11:41 AM)mprego2 Wrote: Check out this recent interview!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22...97428.html

It's the very last paragraph, but you should read the whole article!

Quote:I know it's a family show, but it's not unheard of for a family show to tackle teen pregnancy. Might there be a human-alien hybrid baby in the cards?

You never know! [Laughs.] But in our show it would be Reggie Jackson who gets pregnant [because alien men carry the babies]. Right now they're very chaste -- they're barely holding hands, and when she comments on it, she says, "He doesn't even know how to hold hands." And he says, "It just seems like a weird thing to hold."

It may be getting close to male pregnancy being actually featured in the show...we'll have to see...

I saw the actual episode where they mentioned it, and not to be a Debby Downer, but I'm not convinced. I think they just used it as a joke (also saying that the baby could be a human, a lizard, or an orchid), because in this week's episode, it was never mentioned again.
We'd more likely see Larry Bird (the alien father) get pregnant, because last season he'd said he wanted a daughter. I love this show, and I'd love to see some mpreg thrown in the mix! The writing does seem to be a bit inconsistent, though, and they seem to jump around with plot-lines. So sadly it may get canceled before we ever see any mpreg at all. :(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mpreg episodes jrcash 0 2,237 10-24-2023, 02:51 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  Mpreg episode? jrcash 1 2,271 02-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Last Post: tn6775
  Ragnarok mpreg halcyon 3 2,946 01-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Mpreg webseries jrcash 1 2,993 07-05-2020, 05:31 PM
Last Post: mpabs
  Family guy Peter Griffin mpreg Mr.preggers 5 5,834 04-22-2020, 03:52 AM
Last Post: david ferreira
  Mpreg cartoon jrcash 1 2,670 07-15-2019, 09:19 PM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  another chinese mpreg (男人生孩子,吃了蟠桃) pirateking1256 1 4,009 04-03-2019, 07:20 PM
Last Post: pirateking1256
  Round the twist mpreg mpreg777 13 14,240 07-14-2018, 11:30 AM
Last Post: SimmerPrincess18
  Mpreg joke on the Checkout (again) lazer-dragons 2 2,747 03-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Last Post: lazer-dragons
  some mpreg episode jrcash 1 3,449 10-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Frisby2007