Safe Room
"I feel a bit better now" and than out of nowhere I can't stop the urge I grab your hand and I push "I can't stop it" I pant as my body makes me push again I feel the pressure gettimg worse
"Hey honey just control your breathe please" I kissed your mouth to help you control your breathe "Hey you want take your pants now?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
I nod my head water I think is about to break "ahhhhhhhhhh pressure is so bad" as I push again almost there I think
"Okay honey slow down i'll help you" I took off your pants and saw water out of your hold
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Is my water coming?"
"Yes i think but it's only a little noy wotty honey i'll be with you" i took of your pants and fubbed your belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I love you darling so much ahhhhhhhhhh" I push again "pressure is so strong"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inside the Locker Room (Closed with Dots) 018Luxio 75 15,112 02-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Safe the humankind (close with DragonKnight) Namiryuu 2 1,272 09-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Namiryuu
  Locker Room Baby (open to all) Z_lastname 10 6,443 04-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Z_lastname