Just live ( c/w dave_Ross )
"It's okay, you couldn't hurt me. I love you to much" Alex said, "can you help me to bed, please"
"I love you too but now we waiting for see the doctor. I want to know what happened to you honey. I'm worry about you and I want to know the truth from the doctor. I'll help you to the bed after this honey." Sam said and holding Alex's hands.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
I nod. The doctor walks out and spots us, "come into my office." The doctor sat on a stool and smiled "now you mentioned on the phone that you think your pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Come lay down on the examination table and I'll do a quick ultrasound." I climb up and show off my stomach, there is a very slight curve to it. The doctor spreads gel on my stomach and begins to scan, watching the screen. "There, congratulations you are pregnant. With quads, six weeks along."

"Four?"
"W...what? pregnant? I'm very happy honey. we having the babies now but four is more than i thought. haha" Sam giggled happily while he looking at the screen. "hey Alex you should take care yourself more than now" Sam said and leaned to kiss Alex.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex grinned and held Sams hand tightly,

"Thank you doctor." Alex said beaming.

"Congratulations, I'll call you in a couple of weeks to sort out an appointment for you." Sam helped Alex to his feet and they left, outside Alex hugged Sam tightly

"We're having babies. I'm gonna be so huge and and pregnant soon."
Sam hugged back while rubbibg Alex's belly "Yeah you're gona be huge I can't wait for that day. We're big family now haha. Do you want to go anywhere before we back homw?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Home? I'm hungry" I admit blushing. "I love you."
"I love you too" Sam kiss Alex while rubbing his flat belly. "Haha if you hungry i'll cook for you honey. Lets back to our home"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Friends (closed with dave_Ross) Preggoassassin 46 12,799 01-24-2016, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Preggoassassin
  Royal Complications (Closed with dave_Ross) SeanWoods221 40 5,760 01-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
Heart Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) EnamelEyes 90 22,801 03-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24