Royal Complications (Closed with dave_Ross)
Name: Sean Woodard
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean was helping his father at the blacksmith shop. Sean just love watching his father making swords and knives.
Name: Prince Samuel Andre Du Pre's
Notes: 6'0", 180lbs. Buff but with a slight paunch. Brunette, blue eyes

A royal guard pushed the door open and Samuel stepped inside the small blacksmith.

"Presenting his Royal Highess, Prince Samuel." The guard announced.

"That's enough William." Samuel said chastised. "Good afternoon, I'm here to pick out some jewelry. There are rings that are handmade here?" Samuel asked looking over Sean curiously.
"O-of course, your majesty. Over here." Sean said as he showed Samuel a display case of beautiful jewelry.
"Which would you pick for an engagement ring for a man. That will be married to me?" I ask curious.
"This gold ring with a diamond on it would my choice, your highness." Sean replied as he held the ring.
I take the ring and examine it. I kneel and hold the ring out to you.

"Sean, you have already been betrothed to me, however I only wish to be polite. Sean Woodward son of Samuel will you become my Royal consort in marriage?"
"I'd love to marry you, your highness." I smiled.
"Wonderful, you'll be set up in a room adjoining mine at the palace. You will be gifted Finery and the best tutoring. Then after our union, you will carry a hearty Royal brood for me over the years." I say as I skip the ring on your finger. "Your birthing hips were recommended."
I smiled as I pulled you into a kiss.
We kiss and pull away.

"In public it's undignified to kiss unless it's s peck. So we shall keep that for private" I explain gently. "Is there anything else you wish to take?" I ask placing a hand on your butt.
"Not really, your highness." I moaned. "So, we're gonna keep our union private?"
"Not at all. You will introduced to the public in time. "I hope that in time you find some way to love me."

We sat our goodbyes to your father and I walk you out to my carriage where I sit you next to mine. "Away" I call the driver and the cart starts to ride off
I slowly placed my hand on your thigh.
I place my arm around you. Letting you rest your head on my silk shirt.

"When we get to the palace, I shall put you on a diet that will prepare you to be my concubine."
"A diet?" I asked with confusion. I am already have some muscle.
"Your body needs more body fat to support a baby"
"OK, but please don't make me too fat."
"Just till your curvy" I smile. "Do you have any wishes or desires?" I ask curious
"A huge bubble butt?" I asked.
"I'm not magic..But well your bubble butt is already quite plump." I compliment, "will you be...um okay with having my baby?" I ask.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,038 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,276 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8