Yu-Gi-Oh! (Everyone can join!!!!)
"You're on, Kage. It's my turn." Sean said as he drew his card. "First I activate Graceful Charity, which allows me to draw three cards, then I have to discard two." Sean drew his cards. "Now, I activate Monster Reborn, so I can bring back my Blue Eyes, but I'll be fusing him with the other two Blue Eyes with Polymerization to Fusion Summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon."

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
ATK: 4500
DEF: 3800

"My Dragon attacks with Neutron Blast!"
Kage flinched as the blast destroyed his monster.

LP: 2100

"Impressive. But I'm not done yet." Kage said as he drawn his card. "I use Pot of Greed! Now I can draw two more cards." He said as he drawn to more cards. "Now I place two cards face down and play Red Eyes Black Dragon! Next I use Mind Control! I pay 800 Life Points to take control of one of you're monsters. You're Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon shall suffice." He said as the massive dragon was taken to Kage's side. "Now I attack with you're own monster!" Kage exclaimed.
"I activate the trap card: Negate Attack. Sorry, Kage, but your battle phase ends here." Sean said.
Kage chuckled before he revealed his trap card. "I activate Trap Jammer in response, negating you're trap!" He exclaimed.
"Then I activate Kuriboh's special ability. By discarding him from my hand to the graveyard, Kuriboh will take the hit instead." Sean said.
"Anti Magic Arrows! I use the counter you're Kuriboh. Time to face defeat!" Kage exclaimed as Blue Eyes used its Neutron Blast.
LP: 0

Sean groaned as he lost the duel.
Kage grinned. "Good duel. It's been a while since I had a good duel. Especially against one who uses a Blue Eyes. Have you thought of using some of the Synchros or XYZ?" He asked.
"Thought about it. I found a Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon." Sean said.
"Possibly. But, Galaxy Eyes work better with each other. I would recommend Azure Eyes Silver Dragon. Level 9 Syncrho that requires one tuner and one normal monster. Blue Eyes would go great with the deck." Kage suggested.
"OK. I actuality have a Azure Eyes Silver Dragon." Sean said.
Name: Sam
Type of Deck or favorite card: non-duelist
Catch phrase: never mind
Age, Sex (Fe/Male/ Herm): 22 year old herm
Type(bi, straight, gay): bi of course
Baby(s) willing to have: currently unwilling
Extra(hair, eye colors/ Height): auburn hair, blue eyes, around 5' 4"
(Breeder/ Seeder/Both): undecided
Background: I am a hermaphrodite who fantasizes about any sex, but I am simply not ready to have kids.  I wanted to research all I could about Duel Monsters before joining in, but upon learning that they had been based upon Ancient Egyptian Shadow Games, I chickened out, unwilling to end up in the Shadow Realm.  Instead, I just work as a janitor at Duel Academy.

"My, what a very interesting Duel there.  You know Kage, if this were an official Duel you likely would have ended up promoted to Ra Yellow.  As is however, feel free to take advantage of Sean however you please.  I keep plenty of condoms handy, and I have a stash of morning after pills I had ordered off the Internet just in case."
"Are we really going with that bet, Kage?" Sean asked.
"Yes. I want you to get pregnant with my kids. We can do this sexually or non sexually. But since I won the bet, I want the more obvious one." Kage stated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!) VicaLovey 330 59,460 04-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Wink Creature/ Maker Island! (EVERYONE CAN JOIN) hmclain9 226 29,425 11-29-2015, 09:39 PM
Last Post: hmclain9