Inside this Hell....
While taking a stroll through the park a male happens upon a heavily pregnant female/male that had been left as bait for an illegal black market smuggling ring. When both are taken they end up back at an underground facility that breeds people nonstop, both male and female. After the children are born many are taken and sold in exchange for more breeders.

Name:
Pregnant:
# of babies:
How far along:
How many times bred:
How long at the facility:
Pregnant before arriving at the facility:
Backstory:

[Open to any other ideas as well]

Name: Christian 'Chris' Keller
Appearance: Tall, 6'4, Muscular, Dirty Blonde Hair, Bright blue eyes, slight stubble
Pregnant:No
# of babies:
How far along:
How many times bred:
How long at the facility:
Pregnant before arriving at the facility:
Backstory: Former soldier, completed medical school, enjoys children, especially babies. Currently employed as a pediatric nurse

I was walking through the park late one evening; very few other people were out this late so it was easy to get lost in my thoughts. While walking I'm suddenly pulled from my thoughts by a pain filled scream.... Approaching the person I barely even have the chance to speak when everyone suddenly goes black. I wake up sometime later, head throbbing as I look around finding myself surrounded by jail cells , many containing heavily pregnant people. Unbeknownst to me I had been captured to assist with the births.

Name: Taron
Appearance: 6', black hair and green eyes, 
Pregnant: Yes
# of babies: 1, big
How far along: seven weeks
How many times bred: First time conceiving; multiple rapes
How long at the facility: six months
Pregnant before arriving at the facility: No
Backstory: He was spotted on his college campus by a 'recruiter' for the slave ring. Said recruiter passed along word of a wonderful internship opportunity that was suspiciously perfect for someone with Taron's exact qualifications. He showed up for what he assumed would be an interview, only to get a fetid rag shoved over his face, and wake up chained to the bed in one of the cells, being 'bred' forcibly. 

From across the way Chris would suddenly hear a weak moan and a sickly belch, followed by the unmistakable gurgling splash of a person getting sick. Taron was doubled over the little wall-mounted sink, voiding his churning belly as morning sickness lived up to its name. He was dimly aware there was a new guy----the captors brought in 'fresh meat' at regular intervals---but he didn't know that this guy was going to be anything special. Mostly the new people kept to themselves, too caught up in their own miseries and trauma to reach out. 
Chris put a hand to his head as he slowly stood, the room spinning for just a moment before he gained his bearings. making his way down the row of cells Chris eventually reached a cell where a young man was doubled over the sink. Standing there for a moment Chris slowly made his way into the cell noticing shackles on the teens ankles keeping him in the small cell. He wasn't sure what kid of reaction he would get but he slowly reached out and put his hand and the teens shoulder. "Try and take slow breaths"
Taron jumped a little at the hand on his shoulder, but when it remained there his heart slowed down. He did as the stranger suggested, and eventually his stomach settled. For a while, at least. With a sigh he splashed some water on his face and straightened up, turning to face the guy. 

"Sorry about that. This damned bastard won't quit."

Here he rubbed angrily at his gut, hating the child growing therein. 

"Hey, how'd you get out of your shackles?! They're gonna punish you good for that!"
"...I uh....wasn't in any shackles, last thing I remember is being in the park and hearing a scream, I think it was a woman in labor, I went to help when I was knocked out, then I woke up here" Chris looks around the small cell before looking back at the guy "What is this place anyway?"
Taron listened, then nodded with stormy eyes.

"Yeah, fell for one of their traps, it sounds like."

Grimacing as he stretched, he gestured for Christ to follow as he shuffled over to sit on the iron-frame bed.

"So, basically, the people that grabbed us are in the business of human trafficking. Not the normal kind though----they don't grab little orphans from East Europe and put them to work in brothels or whatever. Instead, they snatch grown men and women, and breed kids from them, and then sell off the kids to the highest bidder. Every one of the people in these cells, we're all breeders, even me. You too, probably----though it's weird you weren't chained to the bed. That's how most of us start out----we come to naked, face buried in the blankets as we're getting fucked from behind. "
Chris's blue eyes begin to darken as he listened to Taron's story. Eventually he got up the courage to speak. "How long have you been here?" "How long do they keep people?" A million questions echoed through his mind as his darkened blue eyes eventually met Toran's geen ones.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Carrying Hell DragonKnight 1 902 06-28-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Inside the Locker Room (Closed with Dots) 018Luxio 75 15,130 02-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Dots
  From Hell [closed] HeIsKing 81 16,200 11-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Dots
  To hell and back. (Closed with Monkeypaws19.) MinxVeren 166 46,913 09-30-2015, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19