From Hell [closed]
[Image: tumblr_mjzkoy2u1Z1s1guwbo3_250.png]
Face claim: Nathan Stewart-Jarrett
Name: Jonathan Morely
Personality: Timid and mild-mannered, Jon is used to abuse. Having grown up with an abusive father, it isn't surprising that he'd end up in an abusive relationship with his ex, Simone Harvey. However, he's finally ready to escape...even if Simone isn't.

[Image: tumblr_mkgcqlfgZu1s1guwbo2_250.png]
Face claim: Xavier Samuel
Name: Simone Harvey
Personality: Although he appears cool, calm, and collected to friends, family, and co-workers, Simone has a violent side that Jon has seen often. He considers his boyfriend to be his property, and expects him to act as such.
Name: Sam Scott
Personality: he appears cool, calm, and kind
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
[did you want me to start or did you want to start?]
(you start first)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jonathan knocked hesitantly on Sam's door, sounding quiet and timid as he usually did. One arm was wound around his stomach, revealing the multitude of scars and bruises on his arms as the sleeves of his hoodie fell down. He'd just managed to narrowly escape a lamp being thrown at him, and he knew now that he couldn't take this any more.
Sam opened the the door and saw Jonathan was so bad. He shocked he knew that something wrong happened with Jonathan "come one first" Sam said "Hey what happened with you? why you be like this?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jon limped inside, not trying to hide his pain from Sam. Collapsing on the couch, he looked at him miserably. "He beat me up again. Didn't try to hide anything this time, he's really pissed at me -- probably work troubles."
"Hey he can't beat you up in any reason. Do you have plan to do next? if you don't you can live in my home until you'll better"
PM me If you want to RP. 
He gave a dry laugh. There was no true happiness behind it. "I'm done, Sam. I'm ready to leave him." His voice faltered. "But I -- I know he won't want me to leave."
"Yes i know. it's okay Jonathan just calm down" Sam leaned and hugged Jonathan to calm him down "You can stay with me if you want. I'll not tell him about you" Sam whispered
PM me If you want to RP. 
Hugging him back, Jon couldn't keep himself from shaking, tears rolling down his eyes. "I'm scared, Sam. I'm really scared."
"Everything will be okay Jon just calm down" Sam hugged Jon closely and rubs his hair to help calm him down.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eventually, Jon forced himself to calm his breathing and stop his shaking, arms falling limply to his sides. "How can you say that? We don't -- we don't know that for sure."
"Yeah i'm not sure but we'll do it better"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Looking down at his feet, a shudder slowly passed through Jon, and he sighed, closing his eyes. "Sam -- what if he does something to you? I couldn't bear it."
"Hey he not only one who can do anything don't worry Jon. I will fight with him for you" Sam higged Jon and rubbed his back
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jon pressed his face into the nape of Sam's neck, his breathing shaky as he did.
"Is it alright if I -- if I take a bath? Simone wouldn't let me shower."
"Yes you can. Make this home like your home Jon. Want me to help you?" Sam said and rubs Jon's hairs
PM me If you want to RP. 
"That would be nice." Jon always felt safer when Sam was around. Getting up off of the couch, he made his way to the bathroom, turning on the water and plugging the tub. "Where -- do you keep the towels?"
"This for you" Sam bring the towel to Jon
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,230 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,206 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8