Clover Feild
"Ok. The doctor said I won't be able to walk all the way down there eventually. When I'm... Fatter. What am I gonna do..." He mumbled to himself a bit as he made his way down the steps of the stairway.
In every language theres a word for love.
So love.
Grá - Irish/Gaelic/Celtic
"Don't worry there I am sure you'll be fine. And not fatter." Shakes head and follows.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
"Ok, rounder." Evan sighed as he walked outside. The barn was a far walk from the house.
So love.
"Is it a problem?"
"Yeah it'll restrict me from things I need to do..." Evan sighed as he trudged through the feild tiredly. He hadnt gotten much sleep lately, which upset him because he ussed to be able to sleep, and be dead to the world until morning. Eventually he made it to the barn, he opened the door and walked in. "Getting back is easy haha, just gotta ride a horse over." He had 6 horses, 4 mares and and 2 steeds. Gretta, his fathers horse, was pregnant. She was around 6 months, and he didnt really know what to do when she went into labor. "Uhm, my dad paid a lot of money for these horses. King," he points to a dark golden steed, "He's a former race horse, and he really hates me." Evan opened a stable and lead a horse out, and continued this until they were all outside, other than two. "Are you gonna walk back? Or a horse?"
So love.
"I have not ridden a horse for some time. I could do for some horse back riding." He nods.
"Ok," Evan smiled and started setting up his mare with the saddle equipment. "Uhm, thats Glory. The mare your gonna ride. Go ahead and set her up." He said. then turned back towards his horse. "Why havent you left yet? You dont gotta stay or anything..."
So love.
"Should I leave?" While asking Raven hoist himself onto the mare and gets settled.

"I can't keep you here," he said with a smile, "but It'd be nice if you stayed."
So love.
"Would? And why is that? I am sure you could make friends with all the money you have." He starts on the trot back down the path.
Fallowing Evan frowned, "I dunno how... I didn't grow up with friends.. I only.know how to really talk to people in meetings."
So love.
"You, my friend, need to get out more. It would be good for you. Drink, party, have fun." Laughing he kicks the sides of the house and continues down the path to the house.
"But those things are reckless. I don't drink either."
So love.
"Oh boy, reckless?" He says looking back to the boy. "You need to live. And enjoy it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  – clover kennel; [open] mariah?! 10 3,061 03-02-2014, 05:44 AM
Last Post: mariah?!