Clover Feild
"Nope. I've always had a maid or nanny to help me. Dad was always busy, but every saterday we'd take the ferry over to Ireland and go to a glen. Of course we couldnt go when we moved here but thats why he got the horses." Evan smiled as he entered the house. Their footsteps echoed on the way there, and he moved to open a door, then walked in. "Just set the stff there, and I'll figure out how to put the crib together.
In every language theres a word for love.
So love.
Grá - Irish/Gaelic/Celtic
"Pity. You do know that living on your own is not so hard. Especially if you have someone who came from shit and rose against it." Raven sets the items down and takes a huff of his cigarette. "I'm sure you'll make it without killing yourself, the child, the horses." Looks around.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
"Yeah haha... unless i poison myself with my own cooking." He chuckled and sat on the floor of the white room. He opened the bpx and pulled out the crib that needed assembled. "I dont know why i didnt just get an assembled one. Urgh i should have thought before i bought one i had to build myself! I hope it ame with screws and stuff."
So love.
Raven laughs and sits on a small couch in the same room and watches Even, smoking his cigarette away.
Unprepared and with no knowledge of putting a crib together, Evan theroughly read the instructions... twice. He opened his mouth embarassed then quickly got up and walked out. Soon he walked back in with a screwdriver in his hand. Sooner or later he got it put together. "Does it not come with a matress????"
So love.
"Do I look like one that would know a lot of babies?" Raven sits back, arm around the back of the seat and props up a leg.
Evan took a moment to examine the man sitting on the nice couch he had perchased. "Nope no you dont. And i was talking to myself."
So love.
"Well lucky for you I do." Raven stands and stretches. He then goes to sit next to Even. "This set doesn't but I am sure blanket with make do unless you plan to by a mattress." He then goes on to construct the crib step by step for Even. When it is finshed Raven stands and turns to Even, offering a hand of help.
"Ah, you didnt have to do that, but thanks." He said, smiling at the new found company.
So love.
"No worries, everyone needs help once in a while. But for now how about a shower? Where could I get that?" Helping Even up.
"A shower? uhm... fallow me." and with that he sttepped out and lead Raven to the closest bathroom. "Its right through this door. Ill be in my room, its the one next to the uhm... nursery."
So love.
"Thanks." Raven then turns and takes off his coat and undershirt. Now revealing that the black lined tattoos are all over his body. He starts the shower and sits on a seat inside the bathroom. "A seat in the bathroom? They must have either had an extra chair or like to have company while in here." He laughs to himself and hangs his coat up on a hook and then goes to the shower.
Evan looked at his stomach in his room. There was already a bump growing, and he didnt know how long it'd be until he wouldnt be able to hide it. What would he do? He could already see the headlines, 'Evan MacKenzie, son of Anthony MacKenzie, got knocked up and raped however so long ago' , damn those newspapers...

He sighed and put his sweatshirt in the hamper. He'd have to do the laundry. Putting on a t-shirt he sat down and opened his laptop and played some music, and simply relaxed. Spending his life away, he had work to do, he had to get a paper done for the busines, check over applications, everything.
So love.
Wrapping a towel around himself, Raven walks out of the bathroom down the hall to Even's room. "Yo you have some clothes I can wear? I regret to say that my undershirt it in need of some... repairs." Leaning against the door frame.
"Huh?O-oh!" he blushed a little and quickly got up. "Uhm... i think my... my dads clothes will fit you..." He said and motioned for him to fallow. He walked a bit down the hall then hesitantly opened a door. "Uhm haha in there, in the dresser, or closet."
So love.
He goes into the room and looks through the dresser. After filing through suite, casual, and more classy types of clothing, Raven picks a white long sleeve shirt and a pair of blue jeans. They were a bit loss, but not far off. Raven could tell Even's father must have been a bit bigger around the waist but the shoulder fit well. Jeans were not too lose and also about the same hem. Satisfied he turned to Even. "Nice fit no?"
Evan, a gentleman as much as he could be, had turned away when the fellow.started to dress. "Oh," he looked over hos shoullder and smiled, "You look fine."
So love.
Raven nods and walks out of the room. "So what to know?"
"Well I'm gonna go check the horses. Would you like to come?"
So love.
"Sure something to do I guess. I didn't have anything planned otherwise." Stretches.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  – clover kennel; [open] mariah?! 10 3,063 03-02-2014, 05:44 AM
Last Post: mariah?!