Closed Graduation growth (penguinmartim)
"Honey! Wake up! You're going to be late for Graduation!" Mrs. Archer called up the stairs to her son.

Honestly that boy needed to get a move on otherwise he'd barely have time for their breakfest. The school wasn't that far from them but the lad needed to get there without getting dirty or stinky so he needed a window of time to get there at least. Still she stood there stairing up the stairs and waiting for her son to come down.
I don't feel good. *I never faked sick, and i felt like my tummy would burst at any second* mom? Should i go to graduation? I know you have the principal on speed dial. My stomach hurts.
"You have to go honey, besides it's not like it'll be a whole school day." His mother said. "Now run along an eat some of your breakfest at least and get to school. Don't forget you cap an gown by the door. When it's all over you can come home an take a nap instead of going round town like those other kids who get themselves hurt."

While his mother was giving instructions to her son, Basil was already on his way to school. He wasn't feeling to great today, in fact his stomach felt kind of floated. The skinny high school senoir wasn't really wanting to go to the ceremony but he had to if he wanted to get his diploma. He lived rather close to school and he wondered if a stomach bug was going around this late in the year, it was possible. Though did anyone else catch it? Hopefully not, no one else needed their day ruined by a silly old virus. Upon arriving, he grabbed his cap and gown, heading to the bathroom to change he managed to slip it on rather easily. Now time to met up at the library where everyone else was gathering as instructed by the teachers.
(This school has 2 graduations. One for other students, and another for parents to watch their kids get the diplomas. Jake has a doctor's appointment, so he can only go to the student one.) Okay. Be right down! *Jake yelled. The boy looked boated by now. His dress shirt was very tight.*
(Okay never heard of that way to do it before but okay.)

"Here eat up." Mrs. Archer said as she set the bowl of ceral down on the table. "I'll make a doctor's appointment for ya, we'll probably end up going when you're suppose to walk in front of all the parents so I'll just have to go without that since you'll already have your diploma. I think I saw Basil walking to school, he probably already made it there."
*Jake ate all of his food, patting his gurgling tummy.* My belly feels so tight.
"Maybe that's because you actually ate all your breakfest for a change." His mother suggested. "I'll drive ya to school and wait for when you're done to pick you up for the appointment come on."

It wasn't a long drive, just a minute but since her son was complaining about his stomach, she drove him to be safe.

"Now have a good day and please don't cause trouble on your final day, it won't be worth it." His mother told him before kissing him goodbye.
Jake saw Basil and smiled. "Basil! Ive been feeling quite bloated. Feel how big I am! *he unzipped his gown in the gym. "It feels huge!"
Basil gave a sigh as his stomach felt tighter an even pushed out more, he was sitting on a bleacher. Waiting for this madhouse to begin when he heard Jake's voice and he looked up. Surprised by how fast they seemed to want to show him their stomach.

"Really eager aren't ya?" Basil asked confused before slowly reaching with a finger to poke it. "Well that's weird, kind of feels like how mine does right now. Firm and hard."

As if on cue, his stomach grew a few more inches and Basil stood up. He was actually bigger than Jake but the gown was helpful enough to hide the bump. For now.

"Take it you don't feel so great either today?" Basil asked.
"Yeah... my mom told me to come get my diploma. Shes taking me ti the belly doctor." suddenly Jakes tummy grew bigger. "I'm probably pregnant with eggs again. Seems like all the men are" he looked around the room, seeing other guys with huge tummies.
"Eggs huh? Do you think everyone is gonna have eggs?" Basil asked nervously.

Truthfully this was the first time he was expecting an he never thought it was gonna happen. He heard a few rumors round the school but choose not to believe em. After all people try to scare others all the time with it.
"Mhm. Remember in health last year? Then when we weqnt on that field trip to the firehouse and the firechief laid eggs? Poor man." He shook his head. The fire chief was rushed to hospital.
"Barely, I think I passed out or something during that trip." Basil answered.

Basil wasn't the strongest person when it came to stressful situations, like seeing a grown man lay eggs. Nope. That was a immediate shut down reaction.Still he really hoped he wasn't going to have eggs. How would they tell everyone's apart from the other if....everyone ended up in labor at once?

"Now I have no idea if I want to stay here the whole day like my intended...." Basil muttered, his voice showing he was nervous.
"My tummy hurts" he moaned. He had to poo. An egg was coming. He was given his diploma first, because his last name was Archer. He ran to the car. "Mom... i think im gonna burst. Help me. Take me home!" He cried in pain"
Basil raise a brow at Jake, while they stood there waiting for their diplomas. Even though he wasn't next to em but a few people back, he could still hear em. Watching em zip by though cause Basil to just blink. Well they certainly could move though it meant he was alone here with a bunch of people who were gonna go out an do who knows what after the second ceremony. Great, thanks for nothing.

His mother was still there and she was startled by his sudden appearance.

"Geeze honey, don't do that." His mother said. "We gotta go to the doctors remember? come on get in an we'll go."

Once he was in, she'd pull out and drive away.
Jake squirmed in his seat. "Which doctor am i seeing? Egg doctor?" He rubbed his tummy, whining.
"Yes honey, he is one of the few people who do specialize in that area. We might as well make sure that it's eggs or something else." his mother said.

Arriving at the doctor's office, she allowed him to sit in the examination room on his own. After all, he was a adult and thus he could handle this on his own. Soon the doctor came in.

"Alright Mr Archer, what's going on today?" the doctor questioned.
"I think I'm carrying eggs, again." He said, rubbing his firm stomach
"Well it's very possible since you are capable of normal reproduction as well." The doctor said as he felt Jake's stomach, taking care not to press too hard. "Can you tell me how it happened the first time? Maybe it was triggered by something similar this time?"
"It just happened. It happens a lot."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 29 8,907 07-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C The Cock Growth and The Preggo with pregnantwithtwins SeanWoods221 5 2,479 03-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  The Growth Cream (First Come, First Serve) SeanWoods221 0 919 06-22-2016, 05:02 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Tokens of Genital Growth and Fertility SeanWoods221 46 7,377 03-29-2016, 12:11 PM
  C School Pregnancy with Penguinmartim SeanWoods221 27 4,044 02-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Last Post: penguinmartim
  Sudden school growth! Claude Mathers 115 20,939 09-09-2015, 12:34 AM