Closed Curses have some good things (sanitygonewrong)
Setting: modern day
Plot: having gone to a cursed house, Kaisu soon finds himself expecting an now is trying to figure out what he should do when someone else comes across him.

Name: Kaisu
Species: Fennec fox anthro
Appearance: Slender build who stands at 4ft 9in with cream colored fur and black tipped tail. Brown eyes.

The house was old and rundown, falling apart and abandoned. The Fennec Fox anthro knew he should've left it alone but still he was drawn there. Several hours were spent roaming the halls, feeling like he was being watched in the darkness as his flashlight kept going out. Finally he gave up an was headed for the door when he felt something grab him, halting him in his footsteps. Whatever happened next Kaisu couldn't recall when he finally came to a few hours later but he noticed something was off, his stomach felt tight an somewhat heavy, a glance down revealed him to look like he was expecting one child though little did he know was that there was five in there instead of one.

"What the...." Kaisu muttered as he got up.

Immediately, his mind jumped to there being something else to this place. As quickly as he could in his new state, he ran out of the house and toward the road. A pair of bright lights hit his eyes from the car coming, causing him to back out of the road. Though he could hear the car skid to a halt. His big ears lowered as he rubbed his eyes to try and get his eyesight back. Now he understood why deer always froze in headlights.
Name: Kyle
Species: Human
Appearance: Deep red hair, vibrant yellow eyes, and a sort of large build. He stands at 5'10" and looks muscular, but not very.

Kyle hadn't seen what ran out in front of his car. But when he came to such a sudden halt he hit his head on the steering wheel. He was sure he was fine, he just wanted to see if what he hit was fine. "Uff.. Hello?"

Kyle stumbled out of his car, holding his head. He felt quiet dizzy but he just stood in one place to calm himself. He opened his eyes to see a blurry figure, "Hello..?" he called out again.
(Since Dots doesn't want to do this one anymore, you can join this time. Just keep in mind that a thread with a name in the title or a C at the start means it closed to only two people. But since Dots doesn't want to do this one, I'll switch her name out with yours so you can take her place this once.)

Thankfully he wasn't hit too badly, it honestly just grazed him, though his stomach groaned and bulged out more. Causing the mass to make his clothes tighter and now he looked overdue with one child. His ears twitched as he heard the car door open. Oh no..they looked hurt, was that due to him just standing there frozen in fear?

"I'm sorry..y....you okay?" Kaisu asked, feeling even more nervous.
(Oh alright. I'm new to the website so I'm still figuring out some things.)

Kyle gave the figure a grin, "Yeah I'm fine.. Just a headache.." at least thats's what he hoped it was. "Are you alright?" he approached, his vision clearing up. While he got closer he could see the being had a large stomach that look full-term. "Oh! I didn't harm any children did I?! Or.. If you are pregnant"

God why was he making the situation so awkward? He looked like a fool! "S-sorry.. I'm not usually like this.."
(It's okay. ^^)

"I'm alright..." Kaisu said.

Despite the strange fact he was pregnant and wasn't just a little while ago. Oh well, nothing he could do about it there but....just roll with it. That house must've done something strange to him to make him pregnant. It seemed the man figured it out as well.

"No you didn't hurt em and yes I am.....though I...I honestly don't know how many." Kaisu said nervously. "It's a strange situation, so it's alright to not act yourself....um...do...do you know what town is the closest here?"

He did have a car but he wasn't going to be able to find it this late and with a big stomach, he doubted he'd even be able to drive his car. At least he had money for a hotel room.
Kyle thought "Agh.. The next town is quiet far.." then he smiled kindly "You.. You can crash at my place if you'd like...Just an offer.." he said, shyly playing with the ends of his sleeves. What was he doing? He was never really this generous. But he just felt that what he was doing was right.

After standing so long in silence, his stomach was filled with butterflies, fluttering around and making him nervous. He glanced to the male's large full-term stomach. How could that happen to a man?

Well, nonetheless.. He couldn't help but feel turned on by it.
"Are....are you sure that won't...be of any trouble?" Kaisu asked. "As stupid as it sounds...I...I don't know how many are in there....nor when my due date is...."

He just had to play the naive fool but he really didn't know. Would more just come to him from going into other houses? Oh he hoped not. He really didn't know anything behind that house he was just in but he did see a photo of five people. So maybe that was a clue? Oh well. He still didn't want to get bigger but he had a feeling he would. Though....he was honestly unsure if there was a chance of more going in there to be born again. Ghosts? Spirits? Oh man....he was getting nervous thinking on that.

"I.....I haven't been to the doctors since....I got like this so..." Kaisu started, trying to think of a good cover story. "The....'father' if you can call him that, didn't really approve so we went out seperate ways. I've just been...wandering about on my own. Not really sure if I want to know a whole lot about em yet..."

He hoped that would work. Who would believe him about going to a house and ending up pregnant when you pass out? NO one! His stomach growled loudly and a blush came to the cream fur on his face. His long ears lowered as he shifted his paws. His stomach demanded food pretty much.

"S...Sorry..." Kaisu added.
Kyle chuckled, "It's fine. I think it's adorable... But you don't have anything to fear.. I work as a nurse so if anything does happen, it would be okay." he then paused, "Believe it or not my dad was single when he had me he.. He was kinda in the same situation you are right now with your tummy." he blushed at the thought and looked to the ground.

"So what do you say?.." he ran a hand through his hair and waited patiently.
They seemed to have bought the story, good. At least for now he could try to hide this and maybe figure out what to do. Was he honestly ready for kids? IT was all happening so fast that it was hard to really think all of it through. It's not like he went out and purosely got pregnant though.

"Okay." Kaisu agreed.

He had nowhere else to go, so here was to hoping he wouldn't have any more growth spurts that big. With their permission, Kaisu got into the car and put his seatbelt on. A bit of a squeeze but oh well.
Kyle opened the front door to the driver's seat and plopped down. He fastened his seatbelt and started the car engine. He glanced over to make sure they had their seatbelt on and started to drive to his house in silence. Kyle wondered what it must've been like to be pregnant. He never gave it much thought being that you don't see a pregnant male everyday. But nonetheless, he was going to be nice and polite to the person he almost hit head-on.

"Oh! Would you like to listen to anything on the radio? I also have a couple CD's if you don't like what's on the radio." he chirped politely.
"No it's okay. Truthfully could we keep the radio off? I'm just not in the mood to listen to any music." Kaisu admitted. "Just trying to sort some things out in my head and well....the music would distract me from it."

It was true, he was trying to figure out what to do. He couldn't stay with this man forever, let alone if he got bigger the same way he did a little bit ago. They wouldn't believe his story at all, not the real one.

"I'm Kaisu, you?" he added.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,257 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Dear you're a cow! with Sanitygonewrong SeanWoods221 18 2,888 02-19-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Something Good From a Bad Situation (domestic/sexual violence tw, open!) Seedful 0 700 08-17-2015, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Seedful