Closed Farm Animal Hybrids with Sinei
Name: Sean Woodard
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean woke up in a cold, dark room. "Babe? Where are you?" Sean called to his girlfriend.
Name: Lily Dawson
Height/Build: 5'3", average build with nice curves. B-cup.
Looks: Shoulder-length, wavy brown hair. Honey brown eyes. Tan skin (no tan lines).

Lily woke up lying on the floor of a cold, dark room. She could smell... Stray? She heard Sean calling to her. "Sean? I'm right here - I can't see a thing! Where are we??"
Soon, the lights came on. "So, my hybrid test subjects are ready." A man said.
Lily blinked rapidly when the lights came. She saw Sean across the room from her and moved towards him.

"Babe-! What's going on? Who is that man?"
"I have no idea, Lily." Sean replied.

"My name is of no importance, but I am a scientist and I will turn Sean into a human bull and you Lily, I'm gonna turn you into a human cow." the man smirked.
Lily stared at the man in terror. "A what? Oh my god, this can't be happening!"

She was terrified, and clung to Sean's arm for protection.
The man injected green liquid into Sean and Lily.

Sean groaned as his muscles started to grow.
Lily flinched when the needle went into her skin. Her chest started to itch, and she noticed that her breasts were getting larger!

"Oh no- Sean, what's happening to us?"
"I think he's turning us into hybrids." Sean groaned.

The man laughed as the couple continued their transformation.
Lily's breasts grew larger, stretching the already thin fabric of her t-shirt. She watched in horror, as she began to get a little plumper to match her growing chest.

"I don't want to be a cow..." Lily whimpered.
Sean's skin color started to change to a light brown color and his genitals started to grow.
Lily's chest was so heavy now, she had to pull off her shirt in fear of it ripping. She realized, with horror, that not only were her existing breasts getting larger, but she was growing another pair!

Her skin, too, changed from lightly tanned to a warm, caramel colour.

She moaned, her weighty chest beginning to ache as her expanding bosom grew heavier and heavier...
Sean screamed in pain as he started to grow bull horns and a tail.
Lily watched Sean's tail sprout, and her own was not far behind. It grew from the base of her spine, and she struggled out of her pants to free it.

Lily's chest was huge, each breast the size of a watermelon. They ached, and she couldn't help but to rub at them. "Sean... They hurt! I want to go home!" She moaned.
Before Sean could reply, he saw a bulge growing in the front of Lily's pants. "Lily, I think you're growing an udder."
Lily looked down. "Oh my gosh! I really am turning into a cow!"

She wanted to scream, but instead a distressed 'moooo' came out of her mouth. She clapped both hands over her mouth, cheeks flushed in embarrassment.
"Babe?" Sean was in total shock.
"Sean, we need to... My chest is aching, I think- I think I might be full of milk!"

Lily had struggled out of her pants, freeing her growing udder. She was totally naked now.
Sean started to suck on Lily's breasts.
Lily mooed when Sean started to suck on her breasts. Milk began to pour out of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Breeding Farm - NSFW BabyDoctor 80 19,010 10-26-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  O Fertile Soils Farm (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 15 3,861 06-25-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  O Cadenza's Haven for Hybrids CeruleanSnowFlake 30 3,840 09-06-2016, 07:13 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Hybrid Farm Animals with pregnantlover24 SeanWoods221 150 23,618 04-22-2016, 04:35 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Human Hybrids (Closed with Konoe391) SeanWoods221 234 32,017 01-27-2016, 03:24 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221