Open Cadenza's Haven for Hybrids
(Hello everyone! So, I'm new here, though I have done RP's before... Anyway, I just love mpreg and really wanna play a part in a story with others who do as well. This is an idea I had, and I hope that maybe it interest others to play as well. I'll post the details of the story and character sheet below. -if this is done wrong, then please let me know, I'm just doing it in the same manner as the other RP stories I've done before.- Also, this is rather long. Thanks for bearing with me thus far.)
----------------

Okay, so this is set in a world were supernatural/fantasy/lore type creatures are known and just starting to really co-habitate with humans.

Cadenza is my character and is a former agent with Paranatural Beurea's Youkai Task Force--YTF-- and he has a hybrid daughter. Because of this, he has opened a boarding house of sorts with a friend for all humans and youkia's or otherwise that have hybrid/half-breed children or are pregnant.

Now, I usually do more then one character, and anyone who wishes to do more then one may do however many you think you can handle. Just post their sheets together.
As for sheets, they can be as detailed or undetailed as you want. And if you want pink or green hair, or whatever, go for it.
More details and such will be added in story as they are made up. I tend to like a lot of detail myself, but it's not expected.

Name: Cadenza Blake
Species: human (pick whatever species you want)
Children/Pregnant: 1 daughter / Pregnant? Unsure
Appearance: 6'1 with a lithe, lean runners build. He has shoulder length dark curls that frame sharp handsome features and a light dusting of dark perm-stubble. His eyes are storm grey and expressive. He has a thin scar across the bridge of his nose.

Clothing-Optional-: He dresses causally in worn jeans, a faded dark grey band shirt, and scuffed worn biker boots. He also wears several small thin leather bands on his left wrist, each with a small bead of stone.

Personality: he's kind but tends to speak before he thinks. He's a good father and really cares for those in the house, who he thinks of as his responsiblity. He's also a bit of flirt and does tend to be promiscuous.

Extra-Optional-: He had his daughter Shaylen as a result of a night with a snow breed type of kitsune. They kept in touch but don't think of each other in a romantic way. He is also very close to his best friend Raleigh.

There's the general idea. I'll post the character sheet for Raleigh and the unnamed kitsune later. I'm hoping we get at least three players for this, though it's open for anyone hoping to join.
Okay, so you pretty much ignore all the main detailed stuff if you want and just post what you think prevalent.
Such as my second character for example.
Name: Raleigh Bright
Appearance: short spiky blonde hair, pale blue eyes, classical good looks.
Species: human
Pregnant or children: neither

Raleigh had only agreed to keep up the boarding house with Cadenza because he was his best friend, was prone to getting himself into trouble and thus needed the help.

Cadenza himself didn't seem worried about anything as he came back down stairs from where he'd just shown a new boarder to a room.

The building itself was just an old motel. The Ritz it wasn't, but it was sturdy, sound, clean, and above all cheap.

"You look like you're thinking hard", Cadenza commented as he pushed through the contents of a large refrigerator; it came with the building, and pulled out a bottle of tea. "What's wrong?"

Raleigh sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose between his fingers. "This is a bad idea".
Name: Ronald Iroh
Appearance: Medium length hair kept in a short ponytail that is red, blue eyes, and has a average build when not pregnant.
Species: human
Pregnant or children: currently pregnant

Name- Shiro
Age- unknown
Apperance- their human form consists of white hair, orange eyes, and buisness suit. Their real form is that of the foo dogs that are Japanese guardians, though his colors of white, red, and a bit of orange.
Species- Foo dog
Pregnant or kids- not pregnant but is expecting children with Ronald.

"This way, this way!" The white haired man urged, pulling along on the human's arm.

"You try moving fast being this big. I'm tired Shiro..." Ronald replied.

"It's not much further. See?!"

Pointing to the old hotel, the pair stopped and Ronald sighed. Shiro had told him where there was a place for them to stay that was away from prying eyes. While he was happy that Shiro cared and everything, he really wondered if this was wise. Doubts were every lingering in his mind even as they approached the door.

"Are you sure about this? What if it's some joke?" Ronald sighed, a hand on his twin sized belly.

"I'm sure it's not, come on." Shiro said as he opened the door and Ronald followed em inside. "Hello?"

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Hi! Welcome, welcome. Come on in... Ohh man, look at you. You're huge! And exhausted I'll bet", Cadenza said, speaking so fast that Raleigh breifly wondered if it were possible to give someone's brain whiplash.

"Hello, welcome to Willow Lark Boarding. I'm Raleigh, he's Cadenza. The owner", Raleigh explained, though mostly to the white haired man as Cadenza seemed to be busy pushing the pregnant man into a worn plush chair.
"I kind hoped that this was just considered big.." Ronald replied though to his surprise he was being pushed along by someone else.

Shiro chuckled at this though he had a feeling that Ronald would be even bigger by time they were ready to have the pups. The question was just how big? No telling until it was time. Course they paid Raleigh attention as they explained who the other man was.

"I see, I'm really glad that this place is real. It's been really hard to find a place that's a bit calmer for Ronald and the little ones." Shiro said.

Having been placed in a plush chair, Ronald sighed. It was certainly nice to be off his feet.

"Do you treat all your guests this way?" Ronald asked.

Raleigh watched as Cadenza grinned at Ronald and patted his belly. "Getting big means the baby or babies are healthy. Here let me get you something to drink".

Raleigh looked at Shiro and gave a half smile. "He's nothing if not a gracious host I suppose", he answered the pregnant man.

Cadenza placed a tall glass of cold strawberry flavored water on the small side table by the chair and opened his mouth to reply himself when he heard the all to familiar huff of his six year old daughter.

"Momma! The baby down the hall is crying to loud again", she complained as she stood on the bottom step, her little arms crossed over her chest, and her cherubic face sporting a pout.

On top of her head, nestled in a mess of snowy white curls, two small storm grey fox ears twitched. Her bright pink eyes widened when she caught sight of the new resisdents and her ears flattened and her bushy two tone tail fell as she wailed.

"Noooo, you aren't allowed to bring more babies here!"

Cadenza let out an emebarrassed giggle as Raleigh snorted and grinned.

"She's the main reason this place exsist", he explained to Shiro. "She's half snow fox and the YTF tried to force Cadenza to get an abortion. He rebelled clearly."
"Thanks.." Ronald said to both Raleigh's words and the drink given to him.

Neither Ronald or Shiro got a word in when the little girl appeared. Shiro thought she was cute and laughed at her words. Course Ronald sighed and gave a shrug.

"They weren't exactly planned young lady." Ronald commented, though Shiro gave a nervous smile. "Besides,...we have a good while before these are coming out."

"True...they weren't." Shiro added as he listened to Raleigh. "I see, it's a good reason to make this place. It's a shame most of society doesn't like this, you'd think they'd be happy with us obeying their laws and intermingling."

Cadenza had moved over to his daughter, fussing with her messy curls and tell her that it was rude to make demands of people. She just continued to stare at Ronald, as if gauging his and Shiro's words. Finally she sighed and lowered her head.

"I'm sorry for being rude", she said then looked at Cadenza. "I wanna go stay with daddy for awhile though. The baby down the hall makes my ears hurt".

Cadenza bit his lip but nodded. "We'll call him in a little while and see what he says okay? Now go up stairs and put on your music, okay? It'll help".

Once she was up stairs, he threw a sheepish grin at their newest residents. "Sorry about that, her hearing is very sensitive", he explained.

Raleigh had snorted a bit as he answered Shiro. "Well I'm sure they're glad your kinds are obeying the laws, but they are still to many people who dislike them and they find hybrids to be even worse. Like a taboo or something", he sighed and glanced over to Shiro's mate and Cadenza.

"You're gonna have your hands full pal, but at least this place can give you a little help".
"Apology accepted, it's perfectly okay. This is your home and it seems you're stressed already." Ronald said.

He didn't like being a burden onto others, or at least getting on their nerves. Though there was nothing he could do about this. All he was going to do was try to live life the best he could. As Cadenza went to tend to their own child, Ronald glanced down at his twinsized stomach and sighed. He really didn't know how many where in there or how much longer it would be but he was sure there was a couple of months left; hopefully more.

"It's okay, Shiro has sensitive hearing as well. so I bet the children will be just like him." Ronald said.

"Well, I'm refering to others that aren't my kind as well but yes, I do see your point." Shiro replied.

"My hands are already full with this one." Ronald stood up and pointed at Shiro and the Foo dog shrugged. "You getting the room Shiro or am I?"

Raleigh smiled. "Well by your kind, I meant all youkai types in general, anyway come along, I'll show you both to your room", he offered.

Cadenza grinned at his friend. Since he was taking Ronald and Shiro to their room, he figured he would go call Jett and see if he could take Shay for a while.
"Oh my apologizes for the misunderstanding." Shiro said with a smile.

Going with along with Raleigh to the room,Ronald followed behind. Ronald honestly wanted to go to sleep when they got there and once the tour was over, he went to sleep rather quickly.

(Time skip, next day)

Cadenza made it a point to get up early, mostly because he enjoyed being one of the first awake. He sat in the main room, what had used to be the lobby and thought. Shirl and Ronald where the third couple to have shown up since the boarding house opened.

The first couple mostly stayed to themselves, caring or their baby and only leaving their room as needed.

The other couple were leaving that day. The older male was only two months along and his mate had said they were leaving for the neko's valley home.

Jett had also agreed to come and take Shay for a few weeks.

Cadenza had no doubts that she would be safe, but he still worried.

He looked up when he heard a noise and smiled. "Good morning, you're up early."
"Morning.." Ronald greeted as he rubbed his eyes.

No matter how hard he tried, the man could never sleep in as long as he would like. Shiro could stay asleep forever it seemed. Taking a seat, he sighed as he stretched in the chair.

"I wonder how that guy can sleep so well...I must learn the secret." Ronald commented before he chuckled.

"Those types always sleep heavy", Cadenza replied as he got up and went to the adjoining kitchen. "Hungry? I can make you breakfast if you want. Everyone has a small kitchen in their rooms, but they still tend to come out and eat at times".

He retrieved some things from the fridge and sat them on the counter.

"So, how did you meet Shiro? If you don't mind my asking of course", Cadenza said as he broke eggs into a glass bowl and whipped them for omelettes.
"Food sounds great." Ronald said, though he stayed put.

He didn't feel too motivated to move at the moment and it seemed there was a conversation at hand.

"Well, I was a detective on the police force back in my home town. I was working a case and..I found him. Chained up in the warehouse I was inspecting." Ronald replied. "I allowed him to stay the night a few times and this situation happened."

Cadenza turned to look at him. "Ahh, I see", he chopped some veggies and ham and cheese and added them to the eggs on the grill.

"It's kinda almost like how I found Shay's father Jett. Well he found me, but still... Would you like meat in your omelette?" He ask as he glanced again at the man. "I'm making veggie omelets as well".

"Anyway, I used to work as an agent for the YTF and I was told that there were these rogue youkai hurting humans. Well I went, investigated, found out that my info was dirt and that it was humans who were selling kitsunes and nekos as...pets I guess you could say".

He waited for Ronald to say which he preferred and plated some toast to go along with it. He hesitated about continuing his story as well, because as Raleigh often pointed out, he did tend to talk the ears off people.
"Meat is good." Ronald said.

Listening to the story, Ronald felt like it was similiar to their own. Understandable though Ronald never saw the point of people thinking youkai as pets.

"I see, somewhat similiar situation though I never found out why Shiro was there. The...pregnancy took priority." Ronald said.

Cadenza put the plate with the ham and cheese omelette in front of Ronald along with some warm tea and took one of the veggie ones for himself.

"Yeah, it would and should", he agreed as he dug into his own food. After swallowing he spoke again, shorting his story. "Jett helped me to free all others once he saw I was helping, then we went and got drunk in celebration. We did the one night stand thing, I got pregnant, quite the YTF when they demanded I abort and then had Shay seven months later. Jett stuck around until she was two, then kept contact and would visit. He's a great dad, but we agreed that we'd never be together".

He finished his breakfast and offered Ronald seconds. "You look like you're carding multiples", he said as he rested his chin on his hand. "That's gonna piss off people worse then us just have the one", he spoke softly, sadly, hi offered the pregnant man a reassuring smile. "It's why I made this place though, it's safe and your all welcome to stay as long as you want."
Accepting the food, he gave a thanks before he started eating. Paying attention to the story. Ronald wasn't sure on his situation with Shiro, for now they were a couple but would they stay that way? It was easy to finish the first meal and honestly, he knew the growing youngsters were probably still hungry so he happily accepted seconds.

"Well no alcohol involved with mine. For some weird reason, he kissed me first and I was just so shocked by it, I didn't stop him from taking things farther." Ronald said. "Trust me, I feel like there's multiples in there. I woke up a week or two ago and, I already looked half way to term, that's when we really started looking for elsewhere to live cause I thought that this would be easy and slow. Nope. The growth was quick to make the developing kids noticeable. At least at work I could lie and say it was just a bit of fat due to bets with some of the other guys, though we ran before anyone figured it out."

Taking a few bites out of his omellete, he gave a sigh and rested a hand on his stomach.

"You know...we don't know how many is in here and Shiro certainly isn't taking a guess at it. Course, the moron won't even tell me how much longer I've got, only that there's still a while." Ronald added. "The guy is nice but...he's kind of immature and slightly like a child themself, running around with this big old grin on their face and not paying attention to where his feet are going. He fell down a man hole on our way here!"

Cadenza laughed at that. "I'm a clutz myself. That's mostly why Raleigh followed along with me. He used to work as a medic the PB. Maybe he could take a look and tell you how long you've got to go and stuff", he smiled as he took the plate and placed it in the sink.

"Shiro's a cutie though, and you're gorgeous, so I bet your kids will be adorable, all of them", he laughed, but his words were sincere. He then told Ronald about the other residents and talked and talked about Shay. About when she was a baby, a toddler, on and one until he reached her current age. He spoke with all the adoration and pride a birth father could possibly have.

"I kinda think I might be pregnant again myself, but I'm not sure, and I ain't gonna tell Raleigh until I am sure, because he'll try to mother hen me and I got things to do now that Shay's with her father."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Blood Haven Mansion for Monster Seeders and Carriers (Reboot) open to all CeruleanSnowFlake 12 3,585 09-14-2016, 04:16 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
Heart The Blood Haven Mansion for Monster Seeders And Carriers-- (An open RP) ElviraTepes 323 123,939 09-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Farm Animal Hybrids with Sinei SeanWoods221 24 3,184 02-26-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Human Hybrids (Closed with Konoe391) SeanWoods221 234 32,022 01-27-2016, 03:24 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221