Open The Pride
"It has sparked my curiosity"
He gave a sigh "i was effectively my parental prides alave" he says slowly"i was made to cook, clean, skin and prepare for the whole pride... they valued frugality... so every part had to be used... the pelt for sleeping with, the meat for cooking, bones for soups... ofcourse i was made to cook all this food and not permitted to eat anything unless i was told i could have it... unually i was given the offle parts that noone else would eat.. but wven that was at the mercy of the prides mood"
Available for conversation, pm me.
Jelani nods slowly before squeezing Rylan's shoulder "you won't ever have to worry about that again"
He gives a sigh and nods slowly " i hope so... you dont know what kind of torture it is to be starving and forced to prepare and cook food and not allowed to have any" he says looking sad.
Jelani squeezes Rylan's shoulder yet again
He offers a purr and continues to coonlk the soup. "Whats going to happen to me now?" He asks not looking up "after yesterday and all"
"Hopefully you'll get pregnant and we'll go from there"
He nods "how will the others react you think?" He asks
"Guess we'll have to wait and see"
He nods slowly and continues to cook. Jelani can see he is trying not to panic or run and hide when ghe others start coming out of their tents. Although as some start to crowd atound the two ofvthem he starts to seem more and more distressed
Jelani nudges Rylan's shoulder as they finish cooking the meat, everyone getting a plate
he blushes and relaxes a bit seeing that he is trying to let him know he will be ok. While Rylan does eat, he takes his time enjoying each mawfull he takes all the while occasionally returning to the soup to stir it or add more water till its done. "Its almost like a Zebra Tea" he muses with a smile and serves it up to everyone.
They all happily eat it before going about their day. As the days begin to turn to weeks Rylan eventually begins to show, his stomach seeming to grow larger every day.
He seems to take it in his stride though. Occasionally having to turn to Jelani when the others decided to pick on him for being greedy a food hog, and lazy as he swells up. It mostly being the males who didnt understand what he aas going through, although some females got vicious thinking they should have been the first ones to breed with the Alpha.
Jelani keeps Rylan in his tent most days, them taking a stroll down to the river every evening just to get Rylan moving some
"Alpha... i dont see why you keep me in the tent so much lately" he says softly one evening his belly fat and plump with life "everyone knows what is going on now anyway"
"I keep you inside because it keeps you covered in my scent and hidden from prying eyes"
He blushes deeply "i...in your scent? D...does that mean you actually want to claim me as one of your mates?" He asks looking hopeful "i... i know An alpha male usualy has large..harems of mates... and even if i am carrying your kittens... are yiu sure you want me?"
"If I didn't I wouldn't have bred you in the first place"
He blushes deeply and smiles giving him a kiss to the cheek. "Thankyou Alpha"