Open The aliens clutches
"Growing bigger?" Ben suddenly looked horrified. Was that really happening? He glanced down at his own belly, and flinched a bit. He realized that Ryan was right. The groan that had just escaped his friend was disconcerting as well.

"Ryan?" He looked at the other boy nervously. "Are you alright?- Oh god-"

Ben was cut off mid sentence as he received his own set of cramps. His entire abdomen seemed to clench up for a moment, and when it was over it left Ben gasping. "What the hell was that?"
"Probably a contraction" Larson looks around at his friends before rocking himself up and out of his chair. "Looks like we're going to figure out what these things are" Larson squeezes himself through the group before heading into the bathroom only to come back with an armload of towels and other things.
Ryan groaned as pressure formed in his abdominal. He really had to pee. Whatever was inside him was pressing down on his bladder. "I already know what they are," he said moving to the bathroom to piss. "Demons!" Once he was he in the bathroom relieving his little problem he called through the door. "Hey Larson are we supposed to be counted time between cramps or contractions or something?"
"Yeah, to see whether that's really what it is or not"
Aiden had remained eerily quiet while his friends spoke, not quite sure how to handle the situation or how to cope with his massive size. The longer they sat there discussing the predicament, the more he felt his belly surge forward, as if it were preparing to burst. By the time the others were having contractions, he could feel pain rippling through his own abdomen, causing him to groan and spread his legs instinctively.

"Feels like I'm gonna explode," he whined. He threw his head back and groaned even louder than before, hissing right after as the pain continued pulsating through him. "God, I can't take this. H-How are they even supposed to come out of us?"
Larson looks around at the others as the contractions ran through their bodies. He had read a thing or two about birth, labor, and delivery in his spare time when he had thought about going into medical school. "I don't know" He sighs "Time the contractions" He goes to grab a pen and pad of paper as quickly as he could before returning and quickly writing down each of his friends initials. "I'll see if I can keep track of everyone" He then slips his phone from his pocket and jots down the time.
Ryan washed his hands and headed back out to where his friends were. "So um... how are we going to give birth? Should we lay down or..." Ryan had no idea how this worked and he was uncomfortably out of his depth with the whole situation. He arched all over and he was worried that his bulbous stomach was going to break his back.
"However you feel comfortable, I don't think it really matters..."
Ben's gaze darted from Larson, to Aiden to Ryan and then back to his stomach. This was really happening... They were all stuck here, and about to give birth to... Something, only god knew what was inside of he and his friends, it was terrifying to think about. He didn't know anything about birth at all, or how it worked. What he had seen was the cliche stuff on TV, nothing accurate, and certainly nothing about men giving birth.

"Oh god, I just want to go home..." He was almost whimpering again as he felt his abdomen tighten slightly. Nothing like the 'contraction' he'd jsut apparently had, but he was definitely cramping/. He knew well that home wasn't an option, but he could help but wish it. If he was going to go through this whole ordeal, it could at least be more bearable being somewhere he was familiar with.
"Do you... Do you think we'll have to push it out? Like out our..." Ryan looked down and flushed. He wasn't sure if he could do that. Actually he was very very sure that he couldn't. It would rip him open! And he'd bleed to death! And and he especially couldn't do that with other people around. He didn't care if they'd be doing the exact same thing. He'd rather deny that anything was happening, find a way out of the place and head home. As the cramps and contractions became closer he realized that there was no way he could stand up let alone make it out of.... where ever they were. He'd just have to suck it up and then never talk about this ever again. If giving birth didn't kill him first.
Larson didn't let it show, but on the inside he was freaking out. But one of them had to try and stay calm, to help the others through this.
"Unless you can cut yourself open, or imagine some other possible way people give birth, then yeah I think you'll have to push it out of your ass." Ben said to Ryan, not in a particularly friendly way. He wasn't trying to be offensive, but he was scared, and with each passing moment he was becoming more uncomfortable. These contractions weren't on top of each other yet, but they were starting to be come steady and more rapid, every few minutes causing Ben to tense up and hold his breath.

Eventually he backed himself up against the wall and slumped against it. His pants, which were already unbuttoned, felt like they were cutting off his breathing. he was starting to sweat a little bit, both out of anxiety at their current situation and the exertion his body was already putting himself through.

"I just hope to god I don't fucking die." Ben groaned, head lolled back to look at the others.
Ryan's breath became heavy and he could feel his eyes sting. This was going to hurt. This was going to hurt a lot. He almost laughed at Ben's comment thinking about a documentary he'd watched about spotted hyena's and how they pushed their young out of their sudo dick and how it often killed the mother. Except it wasn't funny and now Ryan really hoped that he was giving birth out of his ass. He collapsed on the floor with a sob. How pathetic was it that he was wishing that he'd have to give birth to a bunch of squirming things through his ass!
Awh shit, now Ryan was crying.

"Hey- Ryan..." Ben spoke up. He was in between a contraction at the moment, reveling in the few moments of peace given him before his stomach clenched up again. "Don't cry, c'mon... We'll make." He tried to comfort, which was strange because he was terrified out of his mind. "Just breathe for a moment, while you can, I have a feeling we're really going to be hating it in a little bit."
Ryan slowed his breathing until calmed and stopped crying. "Yeah. Yeah. Okay. We can do this." Ryan started to pull his pants off, then blushed and looked at the others. "It'll probably be easier to take off now than later," he explained before taking them off all the way and quickly draping the fabric over his lap.
"Yeah... I guess you're right..." Ben nodded. He was reluctant to take off his pants, but really it wasn't anything any of them hadn't seen in the locker room at school before. He wasn't sure if he'd actually be able to get his pants off though, not with his newly swollen stomach in the way. He tried anyway though, and Ben found that he was able to wiggle at least partway out of them. It gave him some relief from feeling so constricted... Though at the same time the new amount of room definitely caused whatever was inside of him.

"Oh my god..." Ben gasped, and ran a hand over his stomach. It was pretty apparent that there was more than one 'baby' in him... How many he couldn't tell. "It... They, just dropped." Ben almost felt like he was going to be sick. This was happening faster than he had anticipated.
Larson continues to time his friends contractions, momentarily forgetting about the dull ache in his own abdomen. After a few minutes he moved to help Ben remove his pants, placing a large towel under everyone to try and prevent a mess. "You've got this guys, just remember to breath"
"Breath? Okay. Okay, yeah I can do that." Ryan laid back and focused on breathing through the contractions.
Ben looked to Larson gratefully as he helped him with his pants. He was too scared to be embarrassed about it. He was also cramping too badly now to even give it a second thought. No, he wasn't just cramping, he was contracting... But it was different this time.

"Oh god, that was the worst one yet-" Ben gasped, suddenly sounding terrified. He let out a whimper as the spasm finally passed and started panting. There was no way that he was going to be able to breathe normally. "I think, whatever this is-" He patted his stomach. "Is getting ready to come out... Like, soon." He said shakily. "Holy shit..."
Larson does his best to keep each of his friends calm and focused on their labor. The minutes tick by agonizingly slow, but after an hour still nothing has happened.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The science of Aliens (Closed with thoughtless) secretsparrow 46 4,322 03-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Aliens Among Us||Open Koi 0 777 10-28-2017, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Koi
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 587 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C Kidnapped by Aliens with TigersPregnant Roxas Atlas 29 5,695 11-02-2016, 05:51 PM
Last Post: TigersPregnant
  The aliens are here (open to one more person) anibus3 0 678 08-17-2016, 04:59 PM
Last Post: anibus3
  C The Aliens Last Hope with BowserGreninja HeavyBellyGirl 121 20,100 05-22-2016, 05:08 AM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Aliens Kidnapping (closed with Shane20) WeekEndPreg 23 8,809 03-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: WeekEndPreg
  When aliens invade DaRealLeon 241 70,320 02-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Last Post: DaRealLeon