Closed Employee (with Wolfmpreglover596)
Full Name: Jake Hastings
Sex: Male
Role: Alpha seeder
Occupation: Heir to a multimillion advertisement company called Enthrall

Jake leaned back at his desk, rubbing his forehead irritably. His mother had been on his case lately about meeting a nice omega, settling down, and having a few kids. It all sounded so boring though. He looked out at the city skyline. When would he ever have the time to date an omega anyway.
Full name: Nathan Pike
Sex: Male
Role: soon to be omega.
Occupation: Veterinarian just out of college working for a local animal shelter.

Nathan threw his bag into the truck and started the drive up to the campsite, where he would be staying for the weekend. He sighed, happy to finally have some free time to explore and adventure.
Jake decided that a break was in order. He took a couple days off work and drove to the woods. He parked in a semi secluded area and started to strip. After folding his clothes up neatly and placing them in the back of the truck. Usually Jake would drive his Lamborghini, but that would draw too much attention. So when he did head out for the woods he always took his old beat up.

Jake shifted, his bones popping and sinew and flesh remolded together into a new form. He was panting breathless by the he was finished. He hurt all over and he stood still for a few minutes until he dared to move. It was during that ambiguous time in the year between winter and spring when the weather wasn't sure what it was doing. It had snowed that morning so there was plenty of camouflage to hide Jake. His wolf was pure white with bright blue eyes.

Jake started to run. His pack had started to question his ability as leader, because of his status as mateless. Of course he had thrashed anyone foolish enough to challenge him, but it was really starting to become a problem. He would have to get over his inhibitions and fight a mate soon.
Nathan hears rustling through the leaves and looks around. "H-Hello?" He states nervously, knowing wolves were spotted in the area. He puts one hand on his pocket knife, venturing deeper into the forest in search of the cause of the sound. "Show yourself. I know someone is there."
Jake soon found a young man all alone in the woods. He had sweet scent almost like an omega, but not quite as he wasn't a werewolf. The man intrigued Jake and he spent a long time watching the man from the shadows and contemplating. The man was very attractive and young and healthy. He'd be able to bare many strong pups for Jake to increase his pack and his power. Having a mate would also help to solidify his position as pack alpha. Tempted, Jake moved closer.

He must have made some sort of noise because all of a sudden the man was on alert. Jake slowly stalked the boy, making enough noise to let the other know he was there, but hiding far enough away to keep from being caught. Maybe he could wear the man out? Make him too tired to fight back. Jake wasn't sure when his plan had delved from simply watching the man to deciding that he had to claim him. The man's dizzying scent kept lurking Jake closer.
Nathan huffed, giving up. He began to walk back to the campsite, but gasped and backed away once he noticed the large canine like paw prints. He pulls out his pocket knife, opening it as he scans his surroundings.

Jake hears snarling in the distance and he knows his pack is fighting again. The scent of blood clouds the air and a loud yelp is heard.

Nathan looked around once again, scanning his surroundings again. He huffs, starting to walk back to his pickup truck.
Jake didn't have time to play around anymore. He needed to go take care of pack and stop whatever was happening, but first he needed to change the human. Jake lunged his claws ripping into the man's back as he tried to tackle him to the ground.
Nathan yelled, collapsing onto his stomach and chest. He rolled over, stabbing the wolf in the shoulder before beginning to run back to the truck.

His pack hears Jake yelp and drops everything, rushing to their Alpha's side. "Alpha!" A beautiful fox colored female leaps to his side, nuzzling him. "You're hurt!" She states, looking Jake over.
"Get him!" he snarled nodded toward the boy. "And bring him to my home." Then more softly when he saw the genuine worry in her eyes he said. "It's fine. It'll heal soon."
The pack nods, chasing after Nathan. Jake hears screams and snarls thendead silence. The young female known as Vixen nudged Jake, helping him stand. She supported him, helping him lay down in his den once they got home.

A large silver male drags Nathan to the entrance of the cave. Nathan is tied up and even gagged. The knife used on you is dug into his knee cap, leaving him immobile. The large male snarls at the female and she whimpers, her ears flattening against her skull. She walks out of the cave, tail between her legs. The male snarls, snapping at her tail and back legs, forcing her to move faster.
Jake snarled at his beta. While he was very pleased with his new mate being tied up and brought to him like a gift to unwrap he was angry about the knife. It wasn't his right to harm something that belonged to Jake. He had to remind himself that his beta didn't know that the young man was his mate. He shifted. "Go! I want some alone time with my mate." The silver wolf left, but not without a snarl on his lips.

Jake crawled over to Nate and pulled the knife of his knee cap. He pulled the young man up so that he was kneeling. That had got to hurt with a busted kneecap. Jake slid the knife up Nate's cheek to cut the gag off. "Shhh....shhh...." he said. "It's okay." He pushed Nate forward so that his ass stuck out into the air and crawled up behind him, letting the man feel his arousal. "What's your name Honey?" He slid his hands down the boy's sides, resting on his hips.
Nathan groaned as the knife was pulled out. He whimpered as he is forced onto his busted knee. He didn't bother fighting when Jake pushed him forward. "N-Nathan....." He stated, his voice cracking from the fear.

"H-Hey! Let me g-go!" Vixen was pulled into a different cave, the males of the pack quickly following suite.
"Well Nathan, this is how things are going to work. I'm going to turn you and you're going to be my bitch. And you're going to like it." He spit on his hand for lubrication and pressed a finger against Nathan's fluttering entrance and slowly started to push it in. "I'm going to breed you so good. Fill you up real nice." Jake was too busy concentrating on his mate to realize that he'd started a mating frenzy.
"I-I'm not g-gay" Nathan stated, groaning as something had started to enter him. "K-Knock it off!" Nathan whined, starting to struggle. He huffed, continuing to struggle, clenching his entrance hoping to stop Jakes finger from getting any further inside him.
Jake leaned forward and bit his struggling mate on the back of the neck in reprimand. His teeth broke through skin and he lapped up the salty blood while continuing to press his fingers in. "Relax. It will feel better if you relax." Nate's struggles weren't doing him any good anyway, they just pushed the young man back farther onto Jake's calloused finger. Jake soon added another, his cock jerking at the feel of Nate clenching. How would that feel around his dick? Jake used one hand for a wrap around and started to pump Nate's cock.
Nathan suddenly relaxed, groaning with pleasure. He slowly worked up the courage and pushes back against his fingers, moaning. "D-Do you h-have a name? B-Because I'm not c-calling you my alpha." He growls, staying perfectly relaxed.
"Jake." Jake released his fingers and lined his cock up. He didn't really need to fuck him right then, Nate had just barely been bitten and hadn't started his transformation, so it was impossible he could get impregnated this time around, but hopefully soon the young man would have his first heat. Jake grabbed Nate's hips, the boy's arms still tied behind his back so that he couldn't hold himself up for leverage. And started to fuck Nate in shallow jerks that pounded Nate's prostate.
Nathan groaned, his body shaking in ecstasy. The ropes binding his arms and knees suddenly snap and he supports himself, backing into his new alpha. He howls as he cums, coating Jakes hand as ears and a tail begin to form on himself.

(I'm gonna head to bed, I have a hockey game and cheerleading right after that so I need my sleep. I'll be on later though.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The alpha males. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596.) RelicDevachi 10 2,788 05-20-2016, 03:47 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  C Tresspassing (Wolfmpreglover596) anibus3 16 3,021 05-17-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: anibus3
  C Harpy's gift (with Wolfmpreglover596) Hyenadog 10 1,981 05-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Love has no gender. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596.) RelicDevachi 18 3,805 05-13-2016, 02:52 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  The job is never done. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596) RelicDevachi 79 12,377 05-09-2016, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Wolfmpreglover596