Closed Tresspassing (Wolfmpreglover596)
Plot: A merchant finds himself with nowhere to go in a storm and in the attempt to save his merchandise and himself, he goes into a old castle that has been left behind. However he soon learns that the being living there desires payment an even though he has no gold they know of a different way to have them pay.

Name: Litwick
Species: human
Apperance: short harvest gold hair, white skin, and hazel eyes. He wears a white t-shirt under a thick brown coat that goes to his waist, black pants, and light brown shoes.

The storm was going rather strongly and now the horse had been spooked so badly that it managed to get itself unhitched in it's fussing and take off. Litwick had no means to catch up with the beast, it was going as fast as it could to get away from the dangerous storm. Course the man wanted the same thing, he just couldn't do that. His livelyhood was in the wagon here and while a tarp covered it, he doubted that would protect it for very long in this downpour. So getting down from his seat, he pulled the wagon as hard as he could. His feet slipping in the mud and him almost falling a few times. It took a long struggle but he soon came across a castle.

"Finally." Litwick muttered as he tried harder to get the wagon to move.

Eventually he managed this and got into the castle. He took notice of the door to close it once in and gave a sigh. Well he was tired and for good reason. Sadly he was going to have to look for a horse when this storm was over. Although he'd have to trade something for it as he had no gold coins left. Going to the tarp, he removed it carefully to avoid water getting on the merchandise. Little did he know something else was here.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Name: Kuzak
Species: Wolfdragon
Appearance: Large Stone grey wolf, about as tall as a man. He has razor sharp teeth and long, dagger like claws. Dark grey stone like wings are sat on the far side of his muscular shoulder blades. He has devil like horns, level with his canine ears. The spikes span along his spine,down his tail. He has an attitude to match his physical appearance.

The large canine yawns, stretching out silently. He flexes his chest and shoulder muscles, along with his dagger like claws. He lifts his head, perking his ears as he listens to the pouring rain and intense thunder, then he hears something he hasn't heard before, breathing, and it's not his own. He growls, standing up, listening for the footsteps he knows he'll be hearing shortly.

I am who I am, and you are who you are. So what are we?
With the water off of the tarp, he put it back onto the wagon and tied it down again. Well that was done, now he just had to figure out what to do. He had to wait for the storm to end and a sigh left him. He hadn't noticed the growling, if he had he would've looked around harder. Instead he just started to walk around the area near his wagon. He had no source of light other than when lightning flashed. A loud boom of thunder roared with lightning flashing alongside it. Course Litwick ended up looking right where the creature was and his eyes went wide.

"oh no..." Litwick muttered as he backed away, now leaning against his wagon and still staring at the direction the creature was in.

Kuzak grins, standing in front of Litwick suddenly. "My my my.... What do we have here?" He hisses, looking Litwick over. "Another trespasser?" He growls, then grins. "Oh where are my manners. Welcome, Human. Do make yourself at home." He hisses out, moving out of Litwicks path, allowing him to continue further into the castle.

"Uh...h...hi?" Litwick answered a weak wave left him as he stood there.

What was he suppose to do? He had no weapons for defense and this creature was a bit taller than him. Dragons were powerful beasts and wolves were a feared creature as well, combine em together and what do you get? A more powerful beast with a stronger intimidation tactic.

"I didn't know anyone was here, I just needed to get out of the rain as well as my merchandise. Everything in this wagon is my lively hood." Litwick added.

Course he was confused as the creature moved out of the way. The man stood there for a few moments before glancing a tad afraid at the creature and then back at the open path. Should he really do this? What would happen if he did? And what would happen if he didn't? Oh boy.

"Th..thanks.." Litwick said as he took a few steps forward, eventually finding his way to a different room.

Kuzak helps him push the wagon into the room. "Please, make yourself comfortable. No need to be on edge." The canine stated. "Excuse me while I check on something." He walks up the stairs to the next floor. He enters the room, walking over to a young man who happens to be gagged. "Hello, young one." Kuzak nuzzles him, knowing Litwick can't hear him.

Litwick stood there for a few moments when the creature left, not really sure on what to do. Why? Was this one of the benevolent ones? Hard to say since he just arrived in this place. The room was in rather good shape for the castle being so old, a nice bed with a variety of blankets on it. A brow was raised to this whole situation. What was he suppose to do now?

The other room was quite a ways down the hall, allowing for nothing to be heard unless you were nearing the room. This room wasn't as bad as it could've been, it was a well kept room though the bed was left empty and the blankets were on the ground where a man sat on them. It was like a makeshift nest though the man's arms were chained to the wall at his wrists. His red hair ha grown out an was somewhat messy, his M shape bangs were just barely managed, several strands sticking up in the air. Their silver eyes glanced at the creature and they didn't look too happy. Their clothes were torn and in need of a good wash however the most noticable thing was the large stomach laying in front of them. It almost looked like there could be a fully grown horse in there!

A few mumbles left the man as they tried to get the chains off of his wrists. They seemed uncomfortable and for good reason, their large stomach was partially on the stone ground where it was cold and he couldn't really make himself comfortable on the matted blankets without adjusting em. The reason for the chains was a simple one, they were afflicted with the werewolf curse an while the size of their stomach helped to keep him put the chains were a added measure. The gag was there for they also knew some magic so keeping em quiet would prevent em from getting the chains off with a spell.

Kuzak nuzzles the boys stomach, grinning. "Soon... Soon you will birth my eggs." Thunder cracked, lightning lighting the dark room. "I shall return." He walks out, walking back to Litwick. "Need anything?" The wolf questions, looking the man over again.

A few mumbled sounds left the man as he tried to get up again, the large mass quivered slightly from the effort. Though there was nothing he could do. The stomach was filled with various sized eggs, there was no telling how big they could be or how many were in there. Truth be told, his stomach had already been hurting somewhat during the day. So labor was already starting, it was just the starting area and now there was only a matter of time.

Litwick was nervous still when the being returned. Oh boy this guy was already back.

"Um...why are you being so..helpful?" Litwick asked nervously.

"You seemed like you needed help. " He watches Litwick sit down and suddenly Litwick is forced onto his back and he's chained to the bed. "Plus you looked vulnerable." His pants and boxers are pulled off and his legs are spread wide to expose his tight, virgin hole. "So tight...." He grins. He's suddenly human. Kuzak pushes a finger against Litwicks opening.

[He can shape shift to a human, but thats it]

Litwick was shocked at how fast this spirialed out of control. The man struggled and tried to get up but the chains kept him put. With his pants and boxers gone, Litwick was now in a situation he never been in before. He'd been mugged, beaten, rocks thrown at him, pulled along in a festival, and other odd things. But this was different, this was strange and he didn't know what he was going to do.

"S...stop...wh..what ar eyou doing..?" Litwick requested.

(Okay, also no extreme detail on what's going on here.]

After Litwick passes out Kuzak impregnates him. Afterward he leaves to check on the young man. He walks in, looking at the man. He walks over, after turning back to his original form. He nuzzles the boys massive stomach, his tail wagging.

The red head struggled, their stomach being gripped by a contraction and he gave a muffled cry as he pushed. NO progress was made it seemed like there were just so many in there and it had taken the creature a while to get back. Hence why his labor had progressed so much since then. When they did return, a few mumbles left the man, the poor attempt to beg em to remove the gag as he was going to need all the air he could get.

Kuzak removes the gag, spreading his legs. He watches the young man struggle through a contraction. Kuzak pulls the man into a squat against the wall, watching his opening now as he waits for the first of the eggs to appear.

With the gag removed, he took a deep breathe. It felt nice to have that thing off. Course he couldn't say anything about it as he was busy pushing on the egg as his stomach went through another contraction. Being pulled up and made to squat, the man was too focused on the task at hand. He wanted this over with but he was nowhere near done. So many more eggs to go. It took twenty more minutes for the first egg to leave, screams of pain left the man so many times like was he being murdered or soemthing. Course a basketball sized egg came out and was a silvery grey in color, it landed softly onto the makeshift nest of blankets.

"Such a good boy." Kuzak moves him to his hands and knees, lessening his back pain.

"Shut up.....don't talk...." The man gasped out feeling another contraction starting up already.

This was going to be a long night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The alpha males. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596.) RelicDevachi 10 2,788 05-20-2016, 03:47 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  C Harpy's gift (with Wolfmpreglover596) Hyenadog 10 1,982 05-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Love has no gender. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596.) RelicDevachi 18 3,805 05-13-2016, 02:52 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  The job is never done. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596) RelicDevachi 79 12,377 05-09-2016, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Wolfmpreglover596
  C Employee (with Wolfmpreglover596) labprotocol 17 2,632 05-07-2016, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Wolfmpreglover596