Closed The New Girl with Preggoassassin
Name: Roxie Atlas aka Nebula
Height/build: 5'7'', curvy with GG-cup breasts and a big bubble butt
Hair/eyes/complexion: Blonde, long, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale
Extra: Has a 14" long and 7" thick cock with beach ball sized testes. When her cock is hard, it's 28" long and 14" thick.

Roxie was starting her senior year at a different high school. The teacher called her into the classroom.
Name: Dylan Novak
6'0"
Regular build with brown hair and eyes as well as a thin beard.

Dylan couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the new girl walk into class on the first day of school. She was beautiful.
The teacher assigned Roxie the desk beside Dylan. "Hi. My name is Roxie>" She said to Dylan.
"How I'm Dylan." He replied as he shook her hand. He did his best to hide the blush that crept onto his face. He couldn't believe she was talking to him!
"Nice to meet you, Dylan." Roxie smiled as she felt her cock harden when she touched Dylan's hand.
"So your new around here right? Have any friends?" She was really starting to turn him on at this point.
"Not really. I mostly just keep to myself." Roxie replied.
"Well if your looking for someone to show you around then I'm your guy." Dylan smiled as he stuck out it hand.
"Thank you, Dylan. You are so kind." Roxie smiled.
"Now problem!" Dylan hopped that he'd be seeing more of her around. His schedule was cleared for the day and it was a friday...
After school, Roxie saw Dylan by the school gate. "Hey, Dylan. Wanna hang out today?" She asked.
"Uh yeah... absolutely." He said with a nervous smile. He couldn't believe his luck!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,517 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 80,716 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  C The SuperCockBoy Stripper with Preggoassassin PetiteFeminineBoy 8 1,915 08-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  Pregnancy Pill (closed with Heavy Belly Girl) PregnantForever 11 3,762 04-26-2016, 08:42 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  RP (Closed with Preggoassassin) SeanWoods221 0 775 12-16-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221