Closed The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12)
(My internet is bad right now, so I'll have trouble replying.)

"YOu joking...I can't sleep that well anymore and I can't stop stuffing my face!!" Firo snapped; mood swing hitting him at that moment. "I don't know what's wrong with me other than the fact, I have such a hard time feeling like I'm not hungry. I'm almost constantly hungry and each day it gets worse."

The poor man was tired and running on a lack of sleep, plus the fact that he was so big was another thing pointing at his displeasure. The straw bed he had was a mess now, varios fabrics and spare clothes tossed into that corner in a form of a nest. A rather poor one as it failed to help him feel comfortable at all. Course he didn't know that was what he was doing.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(it's alright)

"Woah now... I'm not here to argue. Look, if you want, i can run to the market and purchase some better linens and a mattress. Apparently they now have mattresses filled with feathers or something of the sort."

Jayl couldn't believe how big his mate was. He chuckled to himself at the word mate. 

"I have plenty of coins to spare from my recent travels. A wealthy family over the mountains gave me quite the payment for a rescue mission that I completed. I basically have more coin that I need. Let me buy some things for you." 

It was then he noticed the nest-like environment that Firo had created in the corner. He already was preparing for the pups before he even knew what was happening to himself.
"Sorry..I...I don't know why I snapped at you." Firo apologized, looking more tired and slightly defeated emotionally.

A brow was raised to their words. Mattress? Wasn't that something nobles and royalty had? There was no way either of em could afford that!! Even if this guy traveled. Course as they went on, the brow remained raised and Firo moved over to the spot that used to be his bed and sat down with a huff leaving him. It was a hard endeavor to get up and get down with this thing.

"And why would you do that? We only met once seven months ago at the most, why are you so keen to help me with sleeping problems?" Firo questioned.

"Because i am a very picky sleeper. If i'm not comfortable, i'm not happy. That's why I have a hammock. Can be tied up anywhere and keeps me off the ground. But anyway, you already look like you're very uncomfortable. I cant imagine how hard it must be to sleep with a belly like that."

"And don't worry about it. No harm done." Jayl walked over to Firo and looked down at him. "Let me know if you need help back up."

(how might Firo find out he's pregnant? And with pups? :P )
(I figured that Jayl would tell him or something. Like when is is looking at Firo's stomach and talks a bit too loud about how he's looking forward to the pups and Firo hears him. Do you have any ideas on how Firo should learn?)

"I've been uncomfortable for the past three months. This thing keeps getting bigger and bigger." Firo replied. "Fine, if you wish to waste your coins then go ahead. I guess the only way I can repay you is more herbs." Firo answered.

He knew he wouldn't be able to stop this guy from doing what he wanted, if they wanted to spend their coin on that then fine. The poor man gave a shake of his head at the rogue's offer to help him up.

"No thanks. I'm too tired, I think my legs will break if I stand up again today. Truthfully, I just want to sleep the rest of this day away." Firo said.

(ah gotcha. Like an "oops" moment lol)

"Alright, suit yourself. Figured I would help you since i got you pregnant..." 

Jayl turned his back to Firo and then his eyes about exploded out of his head. How could he let that slip?Jayl cursed at himself in his mind. He figured Firo would blast him now. If his previous mood swing was any indication of what was coming, Jayl was actually fearful of the outcome.
Firo's brows raised at the words that Jayl said and honestly the poor man didn't know if he heard them right. THeir skin seemed paler as the word was one he knew well. He helped a few pregnant ladies with some herbs once however, to hear it directed at himself. Well....it was hard to swallow. The iron pan was still by his bed, in which he was quick to grab it, and throw it in Jayl's direction. Hoping it would hit them this time.

"WHat?!! YOu're the reason this is happening to me?!" Firo snapped. "What the hell did you do to me?!!"

THe poor man was still seated on the ground, though it was clear he wanted to get his answers and was none too pleased.

"Oh shit!" Jayl tried to duck but the pan clocked him in the shoulder. "Ah damn... Guess i deserve that." 

"Alright, look. I, am not what you think I am. I am human, yes. But, i was given a different set of genes as well. No doubt from my father when he raped my mother and left her for dead." Jayl was actually being honest and felt sad when telling this story.

"My father was a werewolf. Or that's what my mother told me. At night, when the full moon hits my skin, i turn into one. Now, i am fully aware of what I am doing, but i can't actually control it. It's like i can see through the eyes of the wolf, but it wills its own body. So, yes, those 7 months ago, i turned into the creature and knocked you out and then got you pregnant." 

Jayl was ready for another pan and slowly stepped back from Firo.
"So you're going to have me believe that you're some creature that is in those stupid stories?! Ya know what, if you won't tell me the truth then get out!" Firo snapped. "I don't believe in werewolves and all that stuff, it's all a bunch of stories to scare children into staying in the safety of their house. Just go and do whatever you want, leave me be!"

It was going to take some time to convince Firo that werweolves and the like were real. They were something he just didn't believe in, sure as a child he fell for those tales. But as a man who had never seen any of it well, it didn't believe anymore. The poor man leaned against the wall, taking in a few breathes of air before passing out. It was clear this hybrid pregnancy was taking a lot out of the poor man, even more so since he struggled to fall asleep at night anywhere. Well seems like the rogue was off the hook....for now.

"Ah jeez..." Jayl sighed as he witnessed Firo's passing out. "Ok. Time to hit the market."

He headed into town and brought a small wagon with him. He went to various stands, acquiring many different types of food. Especially meats. He knew that's what would please the pups the most. He then purchased some stretchmark cream that the local bath house had. It was worth a shot since Jayl knew Firo still had some growing to do.

Jayl hauled the goods back up to Firo's place abd set the cart down outside the front door. Quietly, he brought in all the food, and lastly, the new mattress for him.
When Jayl returned, Firo was no long sitting up. At some point, he ended up leaning to the side too much and was now sleeping on his left side. His stomach was still somehow contained in his shirt for the moment. The door opening didn't register as the rogue was no doubt careful in entering and even setting things down on the table. Course, the man was going to have to find a way to pick up Firo an move em from the poorly made nest. It was clear that Firo was in a heavy sleep right now and most likely nothing was going to wake him up. If Jayl looked closely, they'd see a few bumps appear against his stomach for a few moments, a sign that the pups were moving about though clearly not by much.

It would be a few hours before Firo started to stir awake. The first thing he'd notice was that the feeling of straw was no longer there. Instead there was something soft and comfortable. Opening his eyes, he used his arms to push himself up slightly; though was kind of still laying down. His tired green eyes glanced at the mattress bellow him with some confusion.

(sorry for the late reply! I was driving 12 hours today lol)

"You're up! Good. Hope the mattress is to your liking." On the small bedside table next to Firo, were new clothes. Specifically mended for his larger physical state. "Hope those clothes fit. I had the tailor alter the clothes to fit you better so they don't constrain to your belly."

When Jayl had seen the small bumps appear under Firo's skin, it took every fiber of him not to feel the man's belly. He wanted to feel the pups. Know that his spawn were healthy and growing.

"Is there anything I can do for you? Food, water, whatever else?"
(It's all good.)

He's still here....? Firo pondered in his mind.

What was up with this guy? Firo could recall them going on about him being pregnant but still, it was a hard thing to believe. The kicks had died down now that their mother was awake. Rubbing his eyes, he paused at them mentioning the bigger clothes.

"YOu better not of allowed that guy in here with me out cold!! Last thing I need is the village to see me like this and freak." Firo retorted, a somewhat defensive tone in his voice.

A sigh left Firo as they seemed to want to please him. Despite how tired he was, he recalled what happened before he passed out. So he found it strange and a bit odd that Jayl was trying to stay on what good side the human had. At least it was odd in the human's mind.

"Answer my question then, why didn't you go after some female to do this to?" Firo questioned seriously.

"No one was inside your home, I promise. I simply took your current clothes, and he matched sizes then adjusted them for your pregnancy. He's done it for women in the village apparently." 

Jayl sighed as Firo seemed ready to blast him again with his voice. 

"Like I told you. I can't control what the beast does when I change. Maybe it's like a concept of "getting what I can't nornally have." I don't know. I'm sorry for this happening to you. I know you hate it and it makes your uncomfortable."
"Uncomfortable isn't ANYWHERE near the word I would use to describe my situation." Firo snarled though he took a deep breathe to calm down. "However, let's not get into that barrel of displeasure."

Putting a hand to his face, the man merely nodded to show he understood Jayl's words on just asking the tailor do modify the clothes and they weren't in here. Okay, that was good. No one else knew of his state hopefully.

"I have not a idea on where to take this..." Firo admitted as he removed his hand from his face and looked at Jayl. "Do you have any idea how many are possibly in there?"

"I'm not sure... It's definitely more than one. Have you felt any movement?" Jayl looked at Firo with puppy dog eyes. His baby blues looked sad and guilty for making Firo this way and he honestly didnt mean for the human to be so uncomfortable.

Jayl got up and then sat down in front of Firo. He wanted to show that he wasn't on a higher level than Firo. They were equals and Jayl wanted to be as much of a help for Firo as possible.
"I might've.....I guess that's what those 'sensations' were." Firo said. "Last full moon I could feel something going on in there, so I guess they were kicking but a lot more strongly that night. I'm surprised I feel asleep, it was starting to hurt."

More than one? Well he could guess that with his current size and what he's seen in pregnant woman. He had noticed the look in Jayl's big eyes and the doctor glanced away, not too sure on how to judge this. They showed concern so...maybe his outburst earlier was a bit...uncalled for? Eh....figure that out later.

"So....how much longer am I stuck like this?" Firo asked. "Also, now that I know what's wrong you better believe that I'm making you stay here!! There is no way, I'm raising how ever many is in here on my own. Got it?"

"Ah so they act up when there is a full moon. Sorry that happens. As for how much longer you're stuck with the pups, i guess just 2 more months. I'm not sure how long the pregnancy is." 

(do you want the pregnancy to be 9 months or last longer?)

"Yes, of course. I will stay and help take care of you and when they come. I may be a rogue but i have morals and codes that I stand by." 

Jayl looked at Firo with his eyes all sad again but tried to show a smile.
(9 months is good.)

"You guess?" Firo questioned, a brow raised.

A sigh left em. Great, so now he was going to be a parent....a parent to a litter of children he honestly didn't want. Even though he didn't want em, Firo had too kind of a heart to get rid of them. They would be defenseless and in need of parents, no one else would probably take em. So getting rid of them wasn't a idea.

"Good, you better at least have those." Firo said as he pointed at em. "However...this place isn't really fit to house two people let alone a bunch of kids. I have no means or ability to expand the house in terms of it's size..."

(ok ^^)

"I'm sorry but this is the first time my transformation form did something like this. So i'm not sure what the parameters are for this situation." 

Jayl helped Firo to his feet and handed him the clothes. "Let's see if these fit. As for the house, i'll help expand it. Don't worry. Even if it wasn't "me" who did this, i'll take responsibility."

(sorry for the short post. Almost home from my trip!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Not so traditional haunted house (Jolth12) anibus3 32 6,336 09-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Last Post: anibus3