Closed The Hermit Healer and the Rogue (Jolth12)
A shrug left Firo, no point in arguing about what they knew about this pregnancy and what they didn't know. On his feet again, the poor man could feel the weight of his stomach and gave a grumble sound. It was already so heavy an he had to deal with two more months of this? Oh dear. In the back of Firo's mind, he doubted he could survive this.

"You will? Are you a carpenter as well?" Firo questioned as he accepted the clothes. "This building is really old, adding onto it is a risky thing. We'd be better off just building a new place or something."

Pulling his poor fitting shirt off,it revealed the pale orb that was his stomach. There were signs of a few stretch marks but not many as he had been doing his own treatments to keep the marks away. The shirt that had been modified by a professional was white as well and it slipped on easy enough. Fixing the shirt was a bit harder as Firo couldn't reach around all of his stomach to pull the shirt down straight.

(It's fine. ^^)

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Here, i'll help." Jayl stepped towards Firo and hesitated at first but continued moving forward and helped pull the shirt further down Firo's swollen belly. 

"May I feel them?" Jayl looked into Firo's eyes with compassion. This was a completely new situation to him too. In 2 months he qould be a father to a litter of pups. He felt happy at the thought. Not sure if it was because of his wolf genetics or just human nature.
"Thanks." Firo said as he stood there.

PUtting a hand against the wall for support, he wasn't surprised by the request. A nod left Firo, giving em the all clear. HE hadn't really tried to feel him, the skin on his stomach was sensitive so he tried not to irritate it. Plus before he didn't know what was going on and hadn't even tried. The mound of flesh was hard yet rather smooth feeling no doubt, course the pups started to squirm gently about at this time.

"It's... It's so soft and yet firm..." Jayl smiled and genrly rubbed his hand in circles on Firo's belly. He gasped when he felt the kicks of the pups. Little lumps began to appear just under Firo's skin.

"Man they got active in a hurry. Is this hurting you?" Jayl didn't want Firo to be unhappy. Jayl felt guilty enough that this happened so he hoped he could give Firo at least 2 months of being pampered and taken care of.
"This....doesn't happen often, I guess they just kick off a lot more full moon nights. This doesn't hurt at all." Firo said. "It...kind of tickles a little bit, even more so with hands being on it."

IT was a interesting yet strange feeling, his skin tinkling with Jayl's hands being on it. Even more so with the pups moving now. At least they weren't thrashing about in there.

"I haven't really sat around and felt it so...maybe they like it?" Firo suggested as a few more light kicks nudged towards Jayl's hand.

"Well, i kinda think you great. You have that glow that i've heard about for when women are pregnant. Sorry... I only mean that as a compliment I promise..."

Jayl softly rubbed Firo's belly some more, until the pups began to calm down and settle. He thought he saw a smile appear on Firo's face but he must have been mistaken. There was no way Firo could like it.

"Well if you ever need belly rubs, or rubs of any kind, i'd be happy to oblige ok?" 
A small smile was there, from the fact that he felt a bit ticklish. Course he tried to get the expression to go away.

"I'm not too sure on what to think of that....I've never noticed any glow or nothing like it in any sense of the word." Firo answered, giving a weak shrug. "You can do it if ya want, I just never did it due to how sensitive the skin on my stomach is."

Now the situation felt awkward at least, Firo had no idea what to do and all he could do was stand there. HOlding onto part of the wall to try and keep himself balanced. A sigh left him as he rubbed the back of his head, pondering on what to do. At least his shirt felt a little lose.

"Well, I guess we should just get to work on things. I can still 'cook' so at least I've got that to do." Firo said.

The two months after Firo learned who the father of his pups was went by quickly. Jayl had hired a group of carpenters from town to build a seperate house for their growing family. Two floors, plenty of bedrooms and windows, and plenty of space. Jayl even splurged for Firo and got one of the bigger rooms converted into an apothecary lab. It'd be a perfect spot for Firo to conduct his experiments and be able to create more medicine.

Soon after, the pups had been born. It was a difficult birth for Firo but he lasted through it like a warrior. Firo and Jayl had become closer. The time together obviously helped but Jayl did spend the extra effort to show Firo he was sorry about the situation and tried his best to take care of him. 

It was now a couple months past the birth and a familiar light shined in the dark sky. The moon was huge and brighter than usual. This was no coincidence as something special was going to happen tonight between Firo and Jayl.
The birth of the pups was very rough on Firo, the poor man was in bed for a week. Too tired and sore to do anything of importance; other than get crawled on by new born pups. In all honesty though it wasn't all that bad these past two months. The pups were still pups, probably not old enough to gain a human form just yet and Firo actually had a family for a change. THe feeling of being alone was no more though there was now a different feeling. THere was just something off, a lack of something in a way. Though he didn't know what it was honestly. Course he hadn't a clue on what to do about so he was in his lab, taking a seat on a stool and giving a sigh.

Jayl was probably long gone since the moon was out now, a rather large and bright moon. The poor man was unaware of what events were coming, though whether or not the upcoming events was going to be a good thing or not well...that remained to be seen.

Firo stepped outside on the small balcony to get some fresh air as he had been sitting in his lab all day. All of a sudden, a thump was heard behind him and he quickly turned to the sight of a wolf, tall in stature and strong as ever. It was then that Firo knew where Jayl had gone off to. 

Jayl took a couple of steps towards the hermit until he stopped and began to snif his hair. The wolf hesitated and did several things instead of ravish the man. The wolf knew who this was and tried to be less forceful like their last meeting. However, the time came where Jayl showed his true intention of him being there and bent Firo over the balcony rail and had his way with him. 

As Jayl was nearing his climax, he held onto Firo tightly. When the time came for him to explode, Jayl gently bit Firo right on the shoulder. While he did draw blood, the wound would not be severe and could be healed by Firo's medicine.
(again, please don't control my character.)

The wolf was a shocker though he put two an two together. It was still shocking to see that form. Course things took a strange turn, honestly Firo didn't know why he complied with what was going on. The pups were still growing so...why more already? Well he hadn't a clue on it or anything but all he did know was that he complied with what the wolf side of Jayl wanted. It was probably for the best.

"Ow!" Firo hissed as they bit his shoulder.

If the wolf got off of him, he would put a hand over the injury and glanced at the wolf. Slightly displeased.

"What was that for?" Firo questioned in a low voice. "Well, guess you can't answer that like this. Never mind I guess."

(sorry....)

Once the deed was done, Jayl took off into the bushes and didn't come back for a couple weeks. There was no real reason why but he just stayed away for a little. 

As another month rolled on, Firo began to feel weird. It wasn't until it was a full moon again when he began to figure out why he felt "off."
The wound was easy to treat though it left a scar on his shoulder. Oh well, just another one to end up on his body. A month rolled by and the following days to the full moon were rough. He was irritable and felt weird. His shoulder burned with pain as the night progressed and he gave a annoyed sigh. Course when the moon was fully out, he found himself changing and what clothes he had on were torn apart. Unlike Jayl though, his hands were a combination of paw and hands and he stood on his hind legs still. HIs mind though was run on the wolf's instincts but when morning came, he rose from the forest floor and groaned.

"Oh my head..." Firo groaned.

Jayl was asleep in his own room that night. He figured he'd give Firo his space after the birth. When he woke up the next morning and went and checked on Firo, he wasn't in his bed. He was nowhere to be found so Jayl quickly got dressed in his usual outfit/armor and began to search for him on the trails. 

Jayl went up and down the ones closest to their house but it was the last one he had chosen where he found a furry figure walking towards the house. He unsheathed his dagger behind him and got in abready stance in case the creature attacked. Was this another werewolf? Or just some type of humanoid wolf hybrid?
Firo's ears twitched as he stood up and started home though he paused as he noticed Jayl. THe werewolf's ears twitched again as a furry brow was raised.

"What are you doing?" Firo questioned. "Put that stupid thing away will ya. My head hurts enough."

NOt noticing his appearance, Firo went to walk past em. Whether or not Jayl would allow that was up to them. Since Firo wasn't looking like himself.

Jayl was stunned when the being talked to him. "Firo?..." It sounded like his voice but his tone took on a more deeper sound. Jayl sheathed his weapon and stopped him before he walked past.

"What happened to you?" Jayl was face to face with the creature, he was just as tall as Jayl. He must have grown 8 more inches!
"What do you mean?" Firo asked confused, a ear slanting while one stayed perked. "Why do you look like I've suddenly grown a beard or something?"

Course Firo had moved his paw like hand and it was just within in his eyesight causing the male to look and a startled sound to leave him.

"What the hell?!" Firo snapped as he looked himself over.

"Firo... You've become some type of wolf. But you're still shaped like a human. It's like you're some form of a hybrid."

Jayl handed him a metal canteen full of water for Firo to drink and look at his reflection.

(sorry for the short post. Having to work outside)
(It's okay)

"Well how the hell did that...." Firo started though he took the canteen and looked at his reflection.

This wasn't good, why....what the hell did he do to deserve this?! Course a glare was directed at Jayl, their ears laid down as well.

"YOU! YOu bite me, that's why!!" Firo snarled, pointing a clawed finger at Jayl.

"Woah, woah! You remember what I told you, I can't control what happens when I change into that... Thing!" Jayl takes a few steps back, obviously cautious of Firo's new form. He could definitely do some damage if pissed off.

"Firo I swear I didn't do anything on purpose. I promise!" Jayl kneeled in front of him, pleading for forgiveness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Not so traditional haunted house (Jolth12) anibus3 32 6,331 09-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Last Post: anibus3