Closed The Freshman and The Jock with Impregnator
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spikey, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Roxas was getting ready for his first year of college. Roxas got settled into his dorm room. As he was getting ready to explore the campus, Roxas heard a loud knock on his door. "Yes? Who is it?" He asked.
Name: James Thatcher
Height; 6'2'', well built.
Complexion: Caucasian

James knocks on the door. He's sweating from his sports practice and desperately wants a shower "Cmon, open up" He says banging the door hard.
Roxas opened the door as saw James. "Um. Who are you?" he as the muscular man in front of him.
(I'm sorry I got caught up in something)

James looks at the feminine looking man and then strides inside the room "This is my room. Who are you?" He says as he looks directly in the smaller man's eyes
Roxas felt intimated as James stared at him. "I'm Roxas and this also my room." He replied.
Realization then dawns on James, yes Cooper was moving away and he would be getting a new room mate. "I'll just take a wash" he says and then goes into the shower. He can't help but notice how feminine the new roommate looked.

After a few moments he came out of the shower and sat down on the couch "So what department are you in?" James asks as Roxas bustles about with his small hands and feet
"Electronics. What about you?" Roxas asked as he sat down beside James on the couch.
James nods with approval "The very same, I play football for the college" He can't help but compare him to a female in his head. This somehow makes his 13'' flaccid cock semi hard at 17''. The bulge is not hidden from Roxas and James makes no attempt to do so.
Roxas saw James' tent and blushed. "How big are you down there?" he asked with a blush.
James cocks an eye towards Roxas "Curious? Well this is my flaccid state, around 17'' , you like?" He asks with a naughty smile
"I do." Roxas looked into James' eyes. "Can... Can I touch it?" he asked with a strong blush.
James smiles and undoes his shorts. His semi hard 17'' spring out and he smiles at Roxas. "It's not fair that only I get naked is it?" He says and grins evilly
Roxas stared at the cock, he gulped. This thing could rip him apart! and he was not even hard. He reached down and begin to stroke him.
James undoes Roxas's top and lets his soft feminine breasts spill out. They were atleast 40 EE. He cocked an eyebrow "Nice jugs" and latches onto the right nipple as Roxas strokes him.
"Thanks." Roxas moaned. He gasped as James started to suckle on his right nipple. Roxas then started to stroke James' cock vigorously.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,932 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  C The Pregnant College Freshman (closed with pregnantlover24) BigSwollenBelly 21 4,154 02-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24