Open Downside to being a Hunter
Plot: after a hunt goes wrong for a supernatural hunter, he now has to deal with a growing pregnancy from the demon he failed to slay and anyone who has prolonged contact with his stomach ends up getting pregnant as well: while adding a few more to the brood! THe only question is, how long can he keep it a secret form his fellow hunters and what exactly are the children growing in there?

Code name: Omega
Real name: unknown(Hunters aren't allowed to go by their real names)
Species: Human; however there is a hint of supernatural to him still despite the Highers having removed most of it when they forced him to join.

Description: A somewhat sickly looking man due to the highers removing most of the supernatural that 'infected' him originally. Short sandy brown hair and grey eyes.

Pregnant: Yes
How many: currently 13

Well this was really bad, the hunt was a failure and Omega knew that this wasn't going to end well. His stomach was already sticking out full term with one child. Hiding this was already hard enough. His uniform wasn't tight yet but the young man suspected it would get tighter very soon. The demon had done the deed when they quickly overpowered him despite having the up to date equipment. A sigh left Omega as he closed the big burly coat and started to leave base, he didn't want to involve the doctors as they would no doubt try to kill whatever was in there; not caring if it did damage to him too. They forced him to return to being human despite him doing no harm to anyone, so really he was going to try an keep whatever young in there safe. Sadly you can't quite sneak away when you're walking oddly, almost like a waddle. It's bound to bring some sort of attention to yourself no matter how hard you try.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Code Name: Dragon
Species: Human with very little supernatural blood
Description: He has dark brown hair that has streaks of red in it and hazel brown eyes. He is medium in height with a slight tan.
Pregnant: Not Yet

Dragon was coming back from a hunt he hated doing this but his father made him join. This was fourth hunt by himself and at the moment he was tired. Though as he was coming back he saw one of his fellow hunters Omega waddling he didn't much of what had happened to him at the moment but he didn't look to well though. Going over to him he made sure that his weapon was pointing at the ground so it wouldn't go off at the moment. "Hey Omega",he said softly since he didn't want to startle him at the moment.
The voice came as a surprise for the young man causing me to pause in their tracks. Oh dear...what would he do? What was he suppose to do?! The young man glance over their shoulder at the stranger before turning around slowly, keeping his over sized coat closed even more.

"Um...h...hi..." Omega stammered. "Dragon...wasn't it?"

It was hard to keep everyone straight, it really was when everyone was stuck wearing the same uniform and going by a strange name. Well it was how it was. Even if it was very very strange.

"What's up?" Omega added nervously.

(bump)

Dragon sighed he somehow manged to startle him at the moment. Running his hand through his hair at the moment as he waited for him to turn around. Dragon didn't know what to say at the moment he was confused when he saw what he was wearing.

"Yes are you Ok?",he asked when he stammered he was a bit confused. He was wandering what had happened while he was out weeks hunting since he had been given several jobs to take care of.
"I'm okay...had a issue with my last hunt but other than that everything's fine." Omega answered.

The poor man was usually a nervous type, though he was even more nervous than usual though the man just hoped Dragon didn't notice that. He could only hope. BUt Hunters were trained to have keen eyes as well as minds, so there was a good likelyhood of the man seeing something up.

"I...I just wasn't all that useful on my own. I'm so used to having a...a partner on missions....I ended up screwing this last one up." Omega added.

It was true, Beta was his partner a few weeks back. However the person had to go on leave for a while and that left Omega on his own. He figured the Highers were just making him do this to see if he improved at all. Probably not. Course at the moment, the man was just wanting to find a way to get out of the conversation to figure out what to do with his current situation. He wasn't able to think of anything when he felt his stomach push forward into his arms and the poor man pressed his arms harder against his stomach to try and hide the mass that wanted to get bigger.

"I....I should pro...probably get going..."Omega said nervously and a bit frightened, he took a few steps back hoping that Dragon would just let em go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Ex-hunter (w/ Thatcher) Lovebite 10 2,318 03-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Doesn't pay to be a hunter (one other) anibus3 0 804 02-19-2016, 06:50 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The hunter//nsfw// ~Zacharie~ 0 684 12-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The Lost Hunter (closed with Dots) Kirijo 86 14,427 12-03-2015, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Piper's Witch hunter (first come; firsth serve) VenusLove 15 4,226 03-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24