The Lost Hunter (closed with Dots)
Name: Belial
Height: 6'3
Weight: 220 lbs
Description: Very muscular build. Well combed blonde hair, brown eyes and pale skin.

Belial was drinking tea in the living room of his large manor. He was very bored, his manor was in the middle of nowhere in the woods, and no one knows of its existence. He always spends his days simply relaxing, but wanting something more fun to do.
Image is not mine, I take no credit for it.
Sam
Height: 6'1
Weight: 190 lbs
Description: slander with a little muscle . brown hair, green eyes and pale skin.

Sam was inexperienced hunter. this is the first time that he came in this woods and now he lost his way. "Where am I?" He spoke with himself. His body shaking with fear because the dark getting now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Belial heard something he had not heard in forevor, somebody's voice that was not his. He quickly approached the sound and saw a man just outside of his manor. "What are you doing here?" Belial asked with a wicked glare "you are tresspassing!"
"Oh sorry Sir!! I don't know that Where is this place? and I don't think there are people in here." Sam said with fear and he want to flee now. "I'm sorry I'll go now"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial eyed the man and liked what he saw. "No, no." He said sternly and grabbed Sam's arm "Now that you've found my home, I'm not letting you leave." He pulled Sam towards him "Nobody knows of this place you see. So now you shall be my....permanent house guest."
Sam pushed Belial's body away "No!! please Sir I won't tell anyone. I'll go now lets me go please" Sam said with fear. He tried to not look Belial's eyes and his body very shaking now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
At quick speed, Belial got close to Sam again. He grabbed his arm and dragged him to a room that had only a small bed and no windows to escape from.
Sam's body very shaking with Belial did with him. Why is this?. He went to the room that have only small bed. "Please Sir. why you did this with me?" Sam said and there are tears came from his eyes
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial sighed when he noticed Sam had tears coming down his eyes. He caressed his face for a second before proceeding with his stern voice "You are the first to come here, and I need someone to keep me from getting bored." He explained in a rough tone. "Now, If you behave I will treat you nicely, so enough of those tears."
Sam wiped his tears and looked at the big man. "But How can I make you satisfied? I don't know about you and this place." Sam said with fear and he tried to stay away from big man
PM me If you want to RP. 
BeliL made a wide grin. "That's easy," he chuckled "Remove your clothes."
"My clothes?" Sam's eyes opened wider now "No please Sir. Please don't do it" Sam said and he walked to the corner of the room to stay away from big man.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial pouted. "I said you would be treated well if you behave." He said in a stern voice.
"Please Sir I'll do everything but not like this. Please sir" Sam said in fear and his body very shaking now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial grimaced "No." He answered "That would make this a lot more boring, wouldn't you think?"
"B...but maybe next day? Please sir I never do it. I can't do it sir" Sam said and his body still shaking
PM me If you want to RP. 
Beilial's face reddened. "I will not ask again." He said, "Maybe I'll be nice and let you rest the next day."
"T...thank Sir but please don't do like this" Sam said with fear he tried to not look Beilial' eyes

(Hey can you make Beilial rape Sam?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Belial could not handle the wait any more. He angrily ripped Sam's pants off.
Sam shocked what Belial did with him. he tried to pushed Belial away but he can't. "What are you doing Sir please stop it" Sam said and his body shaking wth fear.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,369 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8