Self Hypnotism Pregnancy Help Request
Does anyone here know how to hypnotize yourself into believing you are pregnant? I heard that if done correctly, you can experience some of the symptoms of pregnancy.

If any of you do, could you please respond with a regiment of what I have to do on a regular basis and what tools I would need in order to achieve this effect in the future?

Your help will be greatly appreciated ^_^
Hey.. I tried this a while back when i was in collage with audio files from a site calles warpmymind.. Never had any luck but i have met some people that swear by it.. Either way might want to start there
(08-21-2012, 06:03 PM)Pregumpad Wrote: Hey.. I tried this a while back when i was in collage with audio files from a site calles warpmymind.. Never had any luck but i have met some people that swear by it.. Either way might want to start there

I actually have used those files before. I still have them on my phone to this day. The thing is though, I know there has to be a technique of how to go about using them because just listening to them will not bring about the effects.

Someone told me that you have to give yourself positive affirmations u i.e. "I am pregnant" over and over in addition to listening to the files to really trick your mind into believing you are pregnant.

My question though is how do you go about doing those things in an effective way so that I will know that I'm doing it right? Also, is there anything else I should be doing in addition to those things to make sure I'll have a good chance of getting the effects?
U heard that with tapes like that u should listen to them while ur asleep
(08-22-2012, 04:19 AM)loverofmpreg Wrote: U heard that with tapes like that u should listen to them while ur asleep

Well they're MP3 files that I have on my smart phone, but I think I get what you mean. Are you saying I should put the file on repeat and just sleep with my earbuds on with the file playing?

Some sources say you should be conscious but in a relaxed like state (trance) so that your mind is still able to focus and absorb the info into your subconscious. But at this point I am willing to try any method lol

Any other suggestions are welcome here :)
as a practicing Druid and doing witchcraft, why not try listening to them while meditating?
(08-26-2012, 02:22 AM)Beachballpregnantgirl Wrote: as a practicing Druid and doing witchcraft, why not try listening to them while meditating?

Well, technically that's what I've been doing so far. But I was wondering about stuff like: How often do I do it, What should I do when I'm doing it so its effective, Should I be doing anything that will help it along when I'm not doing it, etc.
yes but you may not be getting into a full hypnagogic state
(08-26-2012, 11:46 AM)Beachballpregnantgirl Wrote: yes but you may not be getting into a full hypnagogic state

You're probably right. Have any tips on how to reach a better state of trace?
yes, lay down when you want to sleep and put your arm in the air, when you are almost asleep your arm will fall, awakening you. this stage is the hypnagogic state, after you do what is above a few times, play the tape
(08-27-2012, 01:15 AM)Beachballpregnantgirl Wrote: yes, lay down when you want to sleep and put your arm in the air, when you are almost asleep your arm will fall, awakening you. this stage is the hypnagogic state, after you do what is above a few times, play the tape

Wow that sounds really cool!

So let me get this straight: I lay on bed and try to fall asleep with my arms pointed up in the air. Once I drift into sleep, my hands with drop to my sides.

What confuses me though is what is the purpose of my hands dropping to my sides? Am I trying to startle myself completey awake or is the purpose of my hands dropping to my sides is to waken my mind enough to absorb the hypnosis file as I play it while trying to sleep?

Also once I'm in this state of trace, can I let my mind drift or do I have to focus and visualize every word of the file?
its best to focus, or you might get stuck in the astral plain
(08-27-2012, 11:25 PM)Beachballpregnantgirl Wrote: its best to focus, or you might get stuck in the astral plain

Okay, I think I get it.

But just in case, could you write step by step what you would do if you wanted to hypnotize yourself to believe and feel pregnant?

There are audio files on warpmymind that help you get into a deep hypnotic trance that you can use. They help you get into a receptive state which will help the hypnotic suggestion take hold.
I tried the WMM stuff too. Never really worked. I even tried getting a little drunk before to make myself more loose and hopefully more accepting to it. Really it was more the guys voice, it was kinda creepy so it didn't exactly relax me. I've found just going to a state of absolute peace, pressing the belly out and just putting yourself in that motherly mindset just puts me in the best mood, but as far as a full blown trance, never experienced it.
NEVER drink and then try to go into a trance, it never ends good
Hmmm I see, these are all very good suggestions. I will try them out for sure, but I am still curious if anyone knows ways to completely trick your mind into thinking you are pregnant and what would I have to do on a regular basis to accomplish that?

Thanks in advance
I'm a qualified first aider and I wouldn't advise you to force yourself to keep your arms in the air, keeping your arms above your heart means all the blood rushes back to your heart and it will not circulate to your arms, hands and fingers properly. - I'm not saying you'll loose an arm by doing it, but any more than a minute or two and especially on a regular basis could really damage your circulation.
I found this recently.. worked for me after I really gave into it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sITQogLhrpo
Derren Brown?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you study up on pregnancy? kyle1105 8 4,111 05-21-2023, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  Male Pregnancy Hypnosis Babybumpboy 14 16,699 03-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Marvelous
  Hypnosis pregnancy chronic322 8 2,932 02-25-2023, 10:31 PM
Shocked How to fake a pregnancy Marvelous 3 4,531 04-22-2021, 05:17 AM