Open Left 4 Dead 2: Survival just got harder...
Name: Ellis or "El" (prefers Ellis)

Hometown: Savannah, GA

Species: Human

Preferred weapon(If RPing the zombie apocalypse that is):

Tier 1 - Submachine Gun variants
Tier 2 - Hunting Rifle variants
Sidearm - Dual P220 Pistols

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Green

Skin color/Race: Caucasian

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 135 lbs

-addon-

Seeder/Carrier: Carrier prefered, could be seeder depending on RP.

Sexuality: OPENLY Bisexual.

Ellis is a mechanic with a love of life, a firm belief in his own immortality, and the ability to treat any setback as a fun dare to impress his friends. Born and raised in Savannah, Ellis divides up his time working at the local garage, hanging out with his buddies, and dropping by for Sunday dinners with Mom—why’d anybody want to live anywhere else?

Then the zombies had to go and spoil it. Now Ellis is looking for new things to occupy his time, and finding plenty. It turns out the zombie apocalypse is one big dare, and there’s no shortage of crazy stuff he can try to impress his new buddies.

Persona: Ellis' irrepressible optimism leads to some mixed relationships with the other team members, who cannot figure out if Ellis is genuinely oblivious to the danger they face or if he has a highly resilient, tough-minded personality who chooses to mask or defend it behind a light-hearted surface persona.

Whatever is supposed to be the truth, Ellis presents to his fellow team members the view that the Zombie Apocalypse is a thrill-laden adventure while his open and friendly nature allows him to form affectionate bonds with his teammates effortlessly. Ellis is quick to claim everyone as his friends, as he will sometimes say, "This is what friends are for," when using a med-kit, or will tell a fallen teammate, "I ain't leavin' you!" and he mourns the most when any member of the group dies. In overall terms, Ellis can be viewed as the group's little brother.

Although his seeming obliviousness to the severity of the situation implies that he is rather naive or even unintelligent, this view is incorrect: he is not stupid, as he proves many times over in combat and most notably when he comes up with the plan of using Jimmy Gibbs Junior's car to escape the mall.

(To join we'll need a Rochelle, Coach and a Nick, this is mainly a pairing for Ellis and Nick, but there can be other couplings, and just because I mentioned those three don't mean there aren't any other survivors....feel free to make up a character profile here and join in, can add if your character is preggo or not, or can get preggo later on, totally up to you, just an fyi, Ellis is the carrier to whomever takes on the Nick role, currently Ellis is not pregnant yet)
--------------------------------------------------

. The Hotel. .

Ellis woke up to the sounds of an alarm, it didn't last long though, but the smell of smoke was evidence enough, the building was on fire and he had to get out. As he got up and to the door he wondered what started it?

Getting the door open wasn't hard, breathing in the smoke was, then a voice boomed over the loud speakers 'Evac station on the room, all persons vacate the building via the roof, I repeat evac to the roof...' Ellis raises a brow, he had to find the roof.....
"Folks call me Ellis. I run an auto shop with a couple of my buddies. We're also in a band. I play bass..."
Wandering the building once he got out of his room he tried finding his way around, the smoke made it harder to see. Coughing a little he kept wandering, in the back of his mind he idly wondered where Keith had gone to and if he'd ever see him again (fyi Keith was with him in the hotel, left to get something and is dead/zombie now)
"Folks call me Ellis. I run an auto shop with a couple of my buddies. We're also in a band. I play bass..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O DOA: Dead or Alive Fang Hua 5 993 04-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  O Back to start again (Bromance, Mpreg and survival) mounee 2 854 03-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Last Post: mounee
  C Dead or Alive...(CLOSED!!!) VicaLovey 782 93,831 11-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Fang Hua
  One Week Left (closed with Dots) anotherPrince 3 1,218 12-15-2015, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Survival Breeder (closed) DragonKnight 8 3,499 08-05-2013, 02:46 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight