Open Back to start again (Bromance, Mpreg and survival)
We are in late autumn, soon the Arctic cold and the first snow. Evinz had been flying for several hours and several transfers at different airports when he finally embarked in Anchorage (Alaska) a small plane with capacity for 18 people to their final destination: Bethel, a small town where a friend who is going to visit for the first time. Evinz is so tired that as soon as he takes his seat in the back of the plane, he falls asleep.
It happens very quickly in the middle of that strong storm. The device deviates from its route line, loses all contact with the radar services and ends up crashing in an undetermined place in this beautiful country. Evinz awakens in vertigo seconds before before the tremendous impact. In the middle of that terrible chaos where people, luggage and seats are dismissed, Evinz perceives that the fuselage of the plane is split in two. In the distance, a great blaze followed by a loud explosion. Then ... the absolute silence.

Name: Evinz (primary character)
Male gender
Appearance: Her body is of medium height and athletic build; Both, his face and his silhouette, are smooth and harmonious lines: soft and white skin, dark brown hair and blue gray eyes. Luscious and fleshy lips. He is a foreigner and does not speak well the language of the country.
Sexuality: Evinz is still "absolutely virgin" at age 19, and despite being very passionate and ardent, he has never had sexual contact with boys or girls.
Role: carrier

(*) I am interested for the antagonist of this RP in someone (Gender: male, Role: seeder) for a history of extreme survival, passions encountered, Mpreg, real and very explicit sex.
Important: Because of the accident "the other survivor" has lost all memory. Except for his name and a few more things, during the next few months he will not remember anything about his past, his family, relationships and friends, his place of origin, his tastes and hobbies .... nothing, he remembers absolutely nothing about his Past life. Evonz's partner will be "an uninhabited guy" who is reborn. Later on, you will slowly recover your memory and remember how your previous life was ...
(**) I like to recreate in the details and descriptions, in the emotions of the characters. I like the PR to be dynamic and surprising. I have a handicap: my level of English, unfortunately, is not good and the translations will not be very reliable. I apologize in advance.

(***) There may be more survivors
                                                                       -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

When Evinz recovers calm and becomes aware of what happened he discovers that despite the tremendous impact, he only suffers from some minor and minor injuries. The rest of the plane along with the crew, passengers, luggage, etc. has disintegrated after the heavy explosion of the fuel tank. There are no remains of the plane several kilometers away. Fortunately, only a small part of the rear area of ​​the ship has been saved, enough space to serve as a temporary refuge in that beautiful, solitary and unknown landscape. Evinz hears a gasping breath accompanied by groans in the seat behind his; This is an approx old guy. Between 23 and 27 years ... has both arms very sore, the right arm seems broken. Evinz puts the stranger in a more comfortable position and tries to revive him. He improvises a sling to immobilize the injured arm. Among his clothes he can not find a phone, documentation or luggage that can identify the name and identity of the injured guy.

- Ehhhh ... can you hear me? Are you OK?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would like to this with you
(03-02-2017, 09:05 PM)ShadowsWolf Wrote: I would like to this with you

Yes, Ok

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,368 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,607 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,017 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,743 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,804 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 29,776 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,701 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,023 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27