Closed Alien oviposition RP with DragonKnight
Far off in the galaxy is the planet of Ormadia, populated by the Ormadian aliens. Looking to expand their bloodline and heritage out among the cosmos, they first colonised the planet of Mars. From there, they set their sights on their biggest scalp -- Earth.

After a series of long and bloody battles, the Ormadians have firmly established their presence on Earth. Their massive black towers now rise up all across the planet, cities razed to make way for their new Lebensraum. Any humans they capture are put to use as slave labour... or breeding the next generation of Ormadians.

The dreaded breeding centres; complexes where humans are forcefully impregnated with Ormadian eggs, then put in cells and left to incubate them. After a period of six months, the eggs are hatched, and they're impregnated again. And the cycle begins again.

A young female Ormadian soldier, Tenelya, has just been assigned to a breeding facility based in the ruins of the human city formerly known as Tokyo. Her job is simply to patrol the facility, keeping an eye on the brood humans and making sure they don't step out of line.
Ryne wasin the corner of his cell. His slim body and wide hips proved a unique breeder to those with certain tastes. Ryne wished that everything could go back to the way it was. Before the black towars and before the Ormadian war machines. He had come to Tokyo for vacation before the invasion. Soon the Ormadian's quickly took over the planet and Ryne was hiding amongst the rubble. It wasn't long before Ryne was captured and sent to the facility. Now he awaited his fate.
A sharp rap is heard on Ryne's cell door, as Tenelya bangs on it with her baton. "You there! What are you doing in there?" she snaps.
"Nothing! I'm just sitting!" Ryne said, as he found a loose panel on the floor. He waited for the guard to leave to see if the panel could have a way to escape.
But Tenelya has no intention of leaving. She's bored, and she's decided that Ryne will provide some amusement. Ormadian soldiers are selected based on how they score on a personality test. Those with impaired empathetic capabilities and sociopathic tendencies are favoured for being put to use as guards, as well as on the front line. Unfortunately for Ryne, Tenelya passed her test with flying colours.

The door opens, and just as quickly shuts again as she steps inside. She gives Ryne an evil grin, rhythmically tapping her baton in the palm of her clawed hand.
Ryne backed up against the corner, seeing Tenelya coming closer. "No! Don't hurt me!" He begged as he continued to move back, his small form no match against her.
"Oh, my," Telenya purrs, pressing her baton against Ryne's chin. "You're a cute one, aren't you? Pathetic as you humans are, I must admit you're pretty nice-looking."
"What are you going to do?!" Ryne asked with a look of worry.
"Such a cute, young little thing..." Telenya jerks the baton upward, forcing Ryne to look at her in her reptilian eyes. "How old are you, human? Nineteen, twenty?"
Ryne reluctantly didn't answer. "18." He said as he looked away in embarrassment.
"Ah, I do like them young," Telenya says, licking her lips with a forked tongue. She reaches around and grabs Ryne's butt.
Ryne squeaked in a dirty pleasure as his rear was squeezed. He always had a larger rear compared to the others.
"Just been impregnated, too." She lays a hand on his bulging belly. "You'll make a fine brood daddy, I'm sure."
Ryne gritted his teeth when Telenya touched his sensitive belly. He looked away in shame as he was helpless.
Telenya purred again as she cupped the underside of his belly. "Mmmm, yes. Very nice." She presses up close against him. "Have you ever bedded an Ormadian, human... other than our ovipositors?" She chuckled.
Ryne looked away in shame and disgust. He didn't answer, not wanting to degrade himself any further.
Telenya's baton cracked across his leg, hard. "I asked you a question!" she snapped.
Tyne gritted his teeth. "No! I never slept with a Ormadian!" He exclaimed.
"No? How odd." She cupped a hand under his chin. "Someone as cute and vulnerable as you would normally get snapped up right away. Well... I guess this is my lucky day." Her smile was now positively predatory, as she began to breathe a little faster. "What's the matter, scum? You can't stand the sight of a strong Ormadian soldier?"
Ryne tried backing away. "Leave me alone!!" He yelled/ begged as he tried pushing away Telenya.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,528 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,487 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,276 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 795 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,289 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,819 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  Royal Treasure (Closed w/Dragonknight) Klayko 15 1,776 06-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,727 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Uncharted planet.(Closed with DragonKnight) Gamerkid134 12 1,729 04-11-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Gamerkid134