Once in a lifetime
Chris turns to look at the little girl for a minute before nodding slowly. "Yeah, your momma will be fine." He reaches down to lightly brush her hair from her face. "And no sweetie, I'm not your papa"
She pouted and nodded, looking back down at her mother," Momma said papa disappeared. Same with my new siblings. We were going to a birthing ground when the storm hit. I don't remember what happened, I woke up in Momma's arms and he was asleep."
Chris nods before carefully picking Current up. "Have you ever had Milk and Cookies?" He carries her into the bedroom, leaving the door to the bathroom open as he sits her down on the bed.
Current squealed I delight as she was picked up and shook.her head at the question," Nope. What's that?" Set on the bed, she bounced a bit, giggling in delight at the feeling. She brought golden eyes looked at Chris," Is it food?"
Chris chuckles softly. "You stay here and I'll be right back." Chris heads down into the kitchen before warming up a few chocolate chip cookies and pouring Current a glass of milk before heading back upstairs and setting the plate and glass down on the bedside table before he sits down and brings the child into his lap.
When the food was in reach, Current grabbed a cookie and took a bite, humming in delight at the test as she chewed. She giggled again and ate some more," Momma would enjoy this. He likes sweet things, too."
Chris chuckles softly as he watches her. It isn't long before she finishes both the cookies and the milk. After she does he lays her down on the bed before covering her up with a blanket and turning on some cartoons.
Current watched the cartoons in focus, comply entranced by them. Meantime, in the bathroom, Wake steered, whining as he shifted to find that he was in a familiar tub," C-Chris?"
Chris turns his attention toward the bathroom before making his way inside to check on Wake.
Wake looked over with tired eyes as Chris entered the bathroom, he then looked past him to see Current and sighed in releif, resting a hand on his very pregnant stomach, " It seems we are making a habit of this, Chris."
"Yes it does" Chris comes over to kneel down beside the tub. "How are you feeling?"
Wake winced as he shifted," I feel tired. Is Current causing in trouble? Sorry, she can be a handful at times."
Chris shakes his head. "She's fine, probably going to pass out at any moment"
Wake nodded and looked over, seeing that indeed his child was asleep. He sighed in relief and relaxed," That is good. The storm caused the riptide to change. We had been caught in them."
Chris nods slowly before his eyes travel to Wake's large stomach before looking back at him. "Is there anything you need or want?"
Wake shook his head, looking back down at his stomach," No, nothing right now. I still have time before my new child is due, even with the size I am already. Might grow some legs and move around a bit. I get a bit restless laying around."
Chris nods slowly "Alright, make yourself at home" He then leaves Wake alone, taking Current's dishes back to the kitchen.
As Chris left, Adrian willed his tail into long legs, wrapped in blue, red and purple hued silk. He pulled himself out of the tub, bangles now on his right ankle, jingling with each step as he walked, or rather waddled, into the main room. He was dry as water did not stick to him.
Chris is just finishing up with the dishes and makes his way into the living room to sit down on the couch before turning on the tv.