Repopulation
Dragons died off centuries ago due to humans and other creatures hunting them for sport, to prove themselves, or just because they could. However as the last dragon died, he set a curse in motion upon, at that time, a small town. Now, after hundreds of years it has activated and the town has increased in size.

Overnight the towns population of females vanish, all men become gay, and after a short while, signs of pregnancy start to appear amongst their numbers, every pregnancy being with eggs or live young dragons.

But while those afflicted by this curse are all too aware that something is wrong, the rest of the world continues on as if everything was normal. The towns folk have now started to take it in their stride, but are still searching for the reason for what is happening.

(Free to join, mpreg and herm only, nsfw permitted, furry allowed and slightly encouraged, feral/quadruped furries permitted including centaurs, please no hyper preg. Clutches of eggs up to 8 permitted or up to 15 for taurs.)

Name:
Species:
Description:
Pregnant?: y/n (eggs or live?)
Amount of young/eggs: (how far along (please remember that eggs progress faster than live young))
Other details:
-------------------------

Name: David

Species: feral golden liger
Description: 7' long and 3 high. Govered is white fur with golden stripes and deep blue eyes. Is quite friendly and enjoys a good head scratch. Nicknamed the 'gentle giant' he is highly intelligent.
Pregnant?: y (eggs)
Amount of young/eggs: 6 (close to term)
Other details: can stand up on hind legs and forepaws are as dexterous as hands.

David grunted as he made his way into the hospital waiting room. His large belly swaying pendulusly and uncomfortably bellow him as he walked.
"Oh i hope the doc can give me a due date... this is getting uncomfortable" he mutters seeing the room has several other occupants.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Name: Seamus 

Species: Human
Description: Tall, swimmer's build with red curly hair and gray eyes. 
Pregnant?: Yes, live young. 
Amount of young/eggs: 2
Other details:

Seamus was already sitting there, dazedly watching hordes of other men shuffle moaning from their seat to the check-in desk and back. All of them had bulging stomachs of varying sizes, and he was no exception----though his bump was still small enough to be taken for the result of a large meal, there was no denying he was similarly afflicted to the other men. More especially as the youngs suddenly flipped over and his stomach went with them, lurching as he covered his mouth. One of the other guys had started puking earlier and set off a chain reaction; the waiting room still smelled faintly of sour milk despite the best efforts of a nursing staff that was far underpaid for this. 
After checking in, david sat next to Seamus, even though he was sitting on the floor his head came to near shoulder hight on the human.
"Hey... you ok?" He asks while trying to keep the smell out of his nose
Name: Terran
Race: wolf
Description: 7ft. tall, white fur (in wolf form)
                5ft. tall, pale blonde hair, pink eyes, pale complexion (in human form)
Pregnant: Y/live birth
Amount of young: 7 (nearing second trimester)
Other info: is timid and has a weak body

A deep blush spread across Terran as he watched the nurse cleaning his vomit from the floor. He wanted to run away from the embarrassment and guilt. He didn't mean to puke there nor trigger a nauseous effect to the other patients, he was just too nervous; he couldn't control his nausea well. It didn't help that there was no forest to calm his nerves. Seeing all the huge bellies around him made him look at his own. He smiled lightly as he rubbed his bump. He knew he was carrying a huge litter judging by his size, and he was hoping that he'll be able to find out how many today. It will be a good present to his alpha for their incoming anniversary.

His stomach did another turn and his face became green again. Maybe the nurse saw him gagging and on the verge of another accident that's why he was quickly given a plastic covered bucket. Terran managed to mutter a small thank you to the nurse before proceeding to dry heave to the bucket he was given.
Oh god, wolf guy over there was at it again. Seamus swallowed hard and tried to block out the sounds of the other man gagging, noting with dismay that his mouth was starting to flood and his stomach to roil. He gave a wan smile to the.....creature that sat itself next to him. 

"Holding up all right. Better than some, I guess. Christ, how did women do this? This morning sickness thing is bullshit..." 
He nods and gives a chuckle "i know what you mean... luckily im past that stage..." he looks up to the wolf and sighs "hold on there puppy, wont last too much longer" he said trying to be encouraging.

"How far along are you?" He asks looking towards Seamus next to him and to his belly "musnt be too far... unless its only one or two"
Terran sighed as he finally felt his stomach calm down. He was panting slightly but still managed to give a smile and nod of acknowledgement to the tiger. "T-thank you. I can't wait for this to end." He then saw the human next to him and saw that the man was looking nauseous. He felt guilty thinking that he might have triggered the man's nausea. He shyly walked towards the two and sat on a chair beside the human. His bin remained clean with him only dry heaving. He awkwardly offered the bin to the man.

"Here, you can use this if you suddenly feel like vomiting or when it becomes too much. M-my name's Terran and I'm sorry for the disturbing scene I caused earlier.

His eyes drifted to the stomach of the tiger sitting with them. "Woah, you're huge..." he then realized what he had said. "I'm sorry."

Terran bit his lip. 'Just barely an hour without my mate and I'm already creating trouble.'
The Liger chuckled softly and gave off a soft purr, although from him it was more a deep comforting rumble "big in belly and general size" he says with a chuckle "calm down, i dont bite... well unless your into that" he winked and his tail wagged softly.

"So im guessing that you two live close by?" He asks and sniffs towards them "i sware ive smelt your scent in the woods before Terran"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Repopulation (Anthro RP, Open to All) 018Luxio 153 24,753 05-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Dusty779